Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard!

You wont be disappointed :) Theres a series of 10 books i think.. Though Ive only read up till 3 coz I cant find the fourth one :( 

Theres a TV series on it too :)

I would def recommend it.. Both the book and the show! 
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmm i like mystery W*H romance so m into romantic suspense but if u need thrillers thn i thnk agatha chrystie or feluda or few sidney sheldon cn work fru -tell me ur dreams is a must read
well shannon k butcher is also quite gud i like her work and then there is linda howardshd go for after thenight and mr perfecti luved them
diya_1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

You wont be disappointed :) Theres a series of 10 books i think.. Though Ive only read up till 3 coz I cant find the fourth one :( 

Me too!!!!I am reading the fifth one right now and its totally unputdownable!!! I love the books.... ðŸ˜Š
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey aishwarya... thnx alot darling ðŸ˜ƒ

i just love thrillers, romances and suspense novels!....
they r just kinda bribe for me...  u know for making me do any work!..😉😆
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thnx a lot dear!..🤗
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: diya_1987

Me too!!!!I am reading the fifth one right now and its totally unputdownable!!! I love the books.... ðŸ˜Š

Mee tooo! I couldnt put them down either! Lol.. But i cant find the fourth book :( Which is a shame..

But after I find a job lol.. I'll go buy them from the shops if they have them coz the library doesnt :(

diya_1987 thumbnail

Mee tooo! I couldnt put them down either! Lol.. But i cant find the fourth book :( Which is a shame..

But after I find a job lol.. I'll go buy them from the shops if they have them coz the library doesnt :(

Well  I am too broke to go and buy new books all the time and I found the mobile ebooks....so I read them on my phone ðŸ˜† which most people find weird but I find them better than reading ebooks ðŸ˜ƒ 
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: diya_1987

Well  I am too broke to go and buy new books all the time and I found the mobile ebooks....so I read them on my phone ðŸ˜† which most people find weird but I find them better than reading ebooks ðŸ˜ƒ 

Aww lol yea i wouldnt like reading a book on my phone :$ But i wouldnt call it weird :P I guess everyone has their own likes lol.. Dont Ebooks cost money too though? :/ Ive always been under the wrong impression that they did :$ LOL!
Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago
diya_1987 thumbnail

Aww lol yea i wouldnt like reading a book on my phone :$ But i wouldnt call it weird :P I guess everyone has their own likes lol.. Dont Ebooks cost money too though? :/ Ive always been under the wrong impression that they did :$ LOL!

nope the ones I read are free ðŸ˜ŠDo you watch the show as well? I saw the pilot episode today....Seemed pretty good