Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

πŸ‘πŸΌ    πŸ‘πŸΌ     πŸ‘πŸΌ

The dowry scene was very painful . πŸ˜­ This was a small part but very high on drama element & emotion . 

Both are correct from their respective POVs .Geet does not want to lose her love & Durga's father also for Durga's safety I second her decision .

Maan is also right in his own ground . He promised to help the people .

For me this part is very crucial as whatever they decide , 1 thing is certain it would affect their lives .

Loved the update ... πŸ‘ 
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well wat to say this dowry has been curse for a woman for long............
but whom to blame.............our forefathers who started it or the current generation who follow it...........
i hv seen in my own relatives place...........when the marriage talks goes on they just ask how much jewels they r going to give, marriage expense to b bride's,money for household items, vehicle even if some grrom ignore it........bride side they give saying its for their daughter............
the culprits r from both the sides............cant blame one alone............

well geet's plight is true he cannot deny that either...........tom if something happens to him or them wat next......

so far he has given it for them y not for his family for a change............

may b he can manage from delhi.............and keeping avdesh here in bharatpur...............

loved shruti's explanation for bahubali.............
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update. Dowry scene was sad but it's an unfortunate truth.
The whole stay in there or leave to Delhi is I'm sure a huge dilemma for Maan. Geet's in a way right wanting to raise their child in a safe environment but Bharatpur is also important to Maan. Interested to see where this will go. continue soon...
Edited by Limerance - 13 years ago
-shamima- thumbnail
Omd that was so sad I didn't know dowry death even existed I can't believe these innocent young women get burnt to death that is so ergh sick and I loved the bahubali style of justice and I understand geets state she is not used to incidents like this as she was brought up away from it and she feels scared of such environment and ooh maan is put in a dilemma where he either chooses what his wife wants or stays in barathpur where he belongs to the people anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nyc update........didnt get the pm.........
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.............as a wife and mother geet is justified in her thoughts
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dowry  victims
its so painful 
still we are helpless
no
we are also same like Geet 
running away from truth
scared to face the facts
escaping from responsibility
well written dear

nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one.........geet ki dar sahi hai lekin humari bahubali bhi teek hai.vo apni gaav ko eisi situation me keise chode?that place is not safe 4 durga.......pls continue soon.dowery death ye tho humari sindagi ka ek bhaag bangaya hai.kisi ko bhi kabhi bhi sada nehi milthi yehi hai big pbm.i hate this.
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hand for hand, life for life, eye for eye ! its an amazing concept, but it cant be set as rule to punish the violator. We need to change the thought, make ppl aware about dowry.

Lovely part. Thumbs up :D
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maan's thnking of sending jus Geet Durga aln shocked me
Sumwhr Geet is ryt but she forgetting that he helps many others around
Lets c wats aage