CRIMES OF PASSION part 23 page 144 - Page 49

Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww terrific update...loved it to the core..!!
geet masterni bangeyi hai yaar.aur humara maan bacha....bahubali suit nehi karthe ab use.lol.dil to bacha hai ji........................thapad kha kha khe uska khaal gulabi hogaya hoga...........
hey😊
 loved ur ff
literally read it in one go.....for two reasons.........
1st.......I didn't had a choice as it was amazingly intriguing
2nd......I really wanted to comment on the questions you put in your 11th update

the story is marvellous n quite realistic........actually I normally don't like maan in -ve roles but this is quite an adorable character😳😳😳😳
he is rustic yet caring😍😍.........n what to say of geet.......😉
I just love her in her sherni mode😉😛
beautifully written story n well potrayed emotions.....
when I read the first five parts I felt like stragling geet's family and that dog sujit........n not to forget maan's circus family too..........they were all so mean and self-centered people😡😡😡😡..........

now........the 11th part was very beautiful.........just loved it😛
but I really don't think anyone should justify what maan did to geet.........it was a crime and I severly condemn it..........
though shruti gave a wonderful answer but still I would like to say that maan was not right to judge a women's character based on his past experiences...I agree he had suffered a lot but that in no way justify his act...........it was not that geet ditched him or anything that he manupulated her life the way he did and rape is a severe crime even though he did it out of his insecurities to lose geet.............what he did to geet can be forgiven but cannot be justified ..............and I know I would get a lot of chappals for saying this much against him but still its my personal opinion and I'll stick to it

and far as geet's feeling is concerned..........it would be totally absurd to call it a mere physical attraction bcoz attraction is not strong enough to overpower the pain she went through in the initial days of her life and so yes she is truly in love with her ROBBINHOOD😉😳😳

n I wanted to say one more thing that many people commented that geet's love for maan is bcoz she knows his painful past but that seems quite irrelevent as his past can arouse sympathy but not love and I think geet love him not bcoz of his past but bcoz of the golden heart he possess😳😳😳
and there is no way she will accuse him in future bcoz she has immense love for him not matter whatever he is or has done to her......its out of question now

so here is my answer...........continue writing.......its amazing ff👍🏼
Edited by shining_moon - 13 years ago
lovely update paulami.....
mahabali maan is scared of his wife geet because she is more intelligent than him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
aawww. Maan bahubali is so cute cute husband. 😳
How can someone not fall in love with him. Even i am. Continue soon. 😃
lovely but confused with the questions u done 2 urself🤪

Yes. Geet is in love. Geet's feelings towards Maan is both physical attraction as well as since she got very recently betrayed by her boyfriend  ; here she's finding a man who does not put up whatever he is inside the same he's outside as well . But like you said that does not redeem him for the act of "forcing himself on Geet on their SR "
_ my POV.  

Loved the update  👏    👏     👏
finally I Love You bolne ke liye ur sunn ne ke liye Maan ko itne saare thappad khaane pade Geet se....sahi hai...usske khaali dimaag mein kuch jaatha bhi toh nahi hai itni aasani se.....aise samjhaaoge tabhi kuch samajh paayega.....jis ejo bhaasah samajh aati hai usse usi basha mein samjhaana padtha hai😆.....loved the update....Geet is wonderful😛.....
Awesome update, poor maan took all the beatings geet gave him.😭 He is a simple man of few words and i think geet is really in love with him. I don't think she will go against him in future.

Paulami........ You make speechless... Again..
Just loved it