CRIMES OF PASSION part 23 page 144 - Page 84

Posted: 13 years ago
Awe poor geet taking in the hard facts of reality especially when you are unaware of it does come as a big shock and hard to digest jus like geet and awe maan thinking about the past event and feeling guilty that he raped her and thinking that she might have been compromising but she has fallen for her rustic and awe she's having bad dreams about maan must that mean something anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊
ur all parts r superb,fabs,update soon.

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago
loved it n u scared me by the precap but reading ur update im sooooooooooo happy n precap i didnt understand onlyπŸ˜†Edited by hinal_maaneet - 13 years ago
Oh god that was damn good. Hehe it was geet who kidnapped maan n tied him
O dear u r so fast.......... wll comment later
😳wow hot and coold with emotional part ..i am happy bahubali kidnaped by his sweet wify πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† geet know why he is not coming to her soo sweet and nice πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
I am yours and mujhe koi fadak nehi parta if people call me joru ka ghulam if my joru is such an angel mujhe kya problem hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Great maan joru ka gulaam soo sweet ... both of them mad for each other awesome such a great sweet hot and passionate part ..thank you dear

I love this song thanks for using it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I knew it tum ais ahi kuch karogi but didn't knew what..🀣🀣🀣🀣....u always end up doing something beyond imagination girl....that was amazing....to see the bahubali Maan all tied up by his own wife....what will happen to his image of Bahubali if people happen to know this??🀣🀣.....well its his fault only that he landed in such a situation...who asked him to run his brains in matters which he don't understand properly??Like love n emotions....ab galthi ki hai toh bhugtoh.....Geet was damn good with her plan.....and Avdesh ki jai ho...bhabhi ka chamcha🀣....
LOVED IT!! I WANT NEXT PART ALSO TODAY PLZZZZ
Dono ek dusere ko sirf kidnap karte rehte hai hehehehe
Geet's n Maan's bth intension of bringing each other to farmhouse was romance
Loved how Geet made Maan relaise his mistake
Bechara Bahubali Apni biwi se slap khata hai hehehe