Posted: 13 years ago
oh gosh I have read abt them....

my my loved the update tx
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update.... loved it
O . . .M . . . G . . .  people literally eat dead bodies . . . ok i had no idea whatsoever such things happen in india . . .

apart from the Gokul chacha scene the update was cute . . . and the rest of it was informative . . . really liked it . . .

BTW, i wanted to ask u something . . . u do believe in happy endings . . . right . . . as most of the people on IF are teens and we (at least me) cant handle sad endings but your FF is so close to reality that sometimes its scary, what if they wont have an happy ending . . . trust me, whenever i buy a novel i first check the end page and then if its not a tragedy i buy it . . . otherwise tata bye bye . . . i know we should never judge a book by its cover but i really cant handle sad endings . . . i prefer living in an imaginary rosy world though it doesnt exist but still my earnest request, do whatever you want but plz dont end the FIC on sad note . . .
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

a standing ovation for u ......................... u r the real hero .................. entertainment and social issues all together................ loved it........................
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh god it make me shiver to even think abt the aghor's........i hv seen documentary on them......there is always to sides to everything.............in this case i dont know myself whether to just banish them  r let them until they dont harm any living.............well for me its kinda too much to accept the logics they present............
loved th maaneet moments though..........their love making.....their care for each other..............i seriously love this rustic maan............better than the other maan of ur creation
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Brilliant part. loved it.
geet cooked for maan, loved the way maan gave her compliment.
Gokul Chacha dead. but ehr body missing .
oh god his body flowat away and those Aghori Sadhu took it.
, really this is Our india
oh god geet is alone in  bharatpur , hope she will safe there.
precap is scary
update soon
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ahh...Aghoris...yess....another aspect of modern India.....I sometimes don't understand whether India is going forward or backward in its culture.....in metros,people practice live-ins,women are ruling the national politics and reaching all new heights in various fields and in rural areas, marriages are conducted at gun-point,sadhus eat dead bodies of humans and female-childs are killed the moment they were born....where is the country going,in which direction??

Oh and what's that link 'Logic' about that u provided at the end??it looks like some one's blog to me....
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear loved the update
u kno i would call ur ff as INFORMATIVE perfect word that could b used 4 it
every single update leave me with such weird kind of info although i enjoy reading it
coz weird wont b correct bt yeah as i havent even heard abt it nd as per u say
it all exist seems like im living is sum real diff era nd this ff belong to sum other era only
well loved the part
maan is really a sweet heart nd falling 4 his rustic ways
well du continue soon
will b waiting eagerly wat next
precap is sumthing scary typz
keep writing dear
god bless u