Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: DILIBADAAT

There is no justification in what Maan had done it is a heinous crime...Geet is in love but has she really forgiven him? Is Geet in love or is it just physical attraction? Will Geet accuse him later? I am asking all these because I don't have the answers......

What Maan did was ofcourse a heinous crime but only on moral and ethical grounds. Its a sad state of affairs in our country where domestic rape is still not  recognized as a crime under IPC. The law-makers and law-dispensers refuse to touch upon this dark side of marriage sighting "sanctity of matrimony should not be intruded upon" as a reason. But isn't the sanctity itself ruined and maligned by the very act of a husband violating his own wife?

As to wheteher Geet should forgive him or not....its always said hate the crime and not the criminal. I believe it should be applied only where there is a chance for the criminal to redeem himself. If she is truly in love and Maan not only loves her back unconditionally, he is able to redeem himself in her eyes, he is able to erase the memories of that haunted night....then why not? 

As for accusing him later....generally in a husband-wife spat, it is a tendencies for both the partners to dig out instances of hurt of the past...."you did this...you did that"...and this is the instance where her dignity was trampled upon. It could be a possibility, but if we are talking about a couple deeply in love, then it may be only a superficial lash out and not meant seriously. 
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part.... hmmm nice slaps...
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maan ne itne thapad kabhi zindagi mein nahi khaye hoge hehehehe
Geet is also bahubali for sure
Loved atlast he got that he loves her n confessed also
Maan in insecurity will harm their relation in future
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it.....

oh i am loving it....even though Maan's character has grey shades, but he truly loves Geet...love has no boundries
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update
cont soon
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey...Sorry re... I have many medical assignments...So culdn't comment..Will write a long one soon...jus luv ur ff's...Continue soon..Didn't watch even the epi..
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Luvly update
Yayy dey both confessed
Woaah Maan thought Geet was going 2 rape him
Ur questions left me confused on weather geet luvs Maan or not
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
sudhi123 thumbnail
HI....this is sudhi and I just love your ffs...I've read both Pinjar and this one....your awesome...pls continue writing...
I am from the north east and hence I really can relate to some facts of your ff..like Jadavpur Uni is my dream college....Keep up the good work..😊
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

superb dear......i loved it!!! now coming to ur qns.........

no woman can forgive a man who rapes her, definitely not! she is deprived of her desires and her choices. but in ur story geet is raped by her own husband, who had a worst past and he wasnt aware of her virginity. then again she would have never forgiven him but his simplicity, guilt and the things he has gone thru will probably make her forgive him!!!! but whether she's in love or not, it's upto u to decide.........

i can suggest one thing, imagine yourself in GEET's position, u probably might get ur answers.......try it!!! this works for me many times in reality, so i am guessing it might work for u as well.......

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwww loved both the updates n precap is nice i think maan is going to guve some exam or something