Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

I have grown up inside the cantonment and here all I have seen is . . . hard drinks and soft drinks and all other angreezi stuff . . . not my fault . . . waise basically I from a village in Haryana, its 2 km from Punjab but still I have never heard of sattoo . . . chalo fine, thank u for telling me . . . I think I need to get out of the cantt

I know it happens I spent 21 years of my life in Shillong and i never knew what Sattoo is...its only when I came to Kolkata I heard about sattoo par you know what use dekh kar taste karne ka man nahe hota hai...bohut dukhi sa dekhne mein hai🤣waise bhi I hate healthy stuff

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome part.... loved it
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: holyangel

i have tasted it... its blunt... so blunt that u can even vomit... yuukk...but yess very nutritious ... 
n very useful for constipated patients ... 😆

tast is nice i am taking everyday one tbs .during cold and hot summerfor very nice.
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: DILIBADAAT

I know it happens I spent 21 years of my life in Shillong and i never knew what Sattoo is...its only when I came to Kolkata I heard about sattoo par you know what use dekh kar taste karne ka man nahe hota hai...bohut dukhi sa dekhne mein hai🤣waise bhi I hate healthy stuff

you know you should have it
try a recipe mix cold water, better add ice cubes, add boora (fine sugar) drink it like you drink chocolate shake, you will love it, it's so tasty
and if you like it Namkeen mixlittle water to make a thick paste of dropping consistency, add salt, red chilli powder, bhuna zeera, and eat it with a of course a spoon it's wow

try it its best breakfast for hot summers
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

wha kya twist hain

ram kare aise twist aate rahe aate hi rahe

Maan is so simple he let her hit him slap him
he let's her rule him
she is really Bahubali's master

and bechara use impress karne ke chakkar mein thak gaya…😳

only educated class mingles with words but love is very simple 😊and Maan's love is even simpler his needs are raw but simple😳, if he had not doubted her virginity he would not have done what he did

he is in true sense a real man ; a man who lets his wife ride him
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: DILIBADAAT

O . . . M . . . G . . . you lived in shillong . . . no wonder u know so much abt the place . . . tell me who doesnt hate healthy stuff . . . my mom is always after me to eat dry fruits in the morning but to her frustration i don't even touch them . . . i simply give them to my sis as soon as mom leaves the room . . . 😆
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Brilliant part. loved it. what a twist.
 oh god kitna slap but maan 😆
Geet ruled maan completely.
both confessed their love.
maan was confused but they cleared.maan did wrong at their sr but he misunderstood and think about his wife's virginity and did that wrong.
but after that maan is caring and have another nature was soft,
 may be his bad past effect him. two girls ditched him.
only love and affection can heal his wounds.
There is no justification in what Maan had done it is a heinous crime...Geet is in love but has she really forgiven him?
ans:-don't know it'll tell in future,
 Is Geet in love or is it just physical attraction?
ans:- geet is in love, not only physical attraction, yes physical attraction there but along with  she loves him , she know another side of maan, she know his past and how he suffers.
Will Geet accuse him later?
and no.
update soon.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
oh so many slaps yeh kis type ka Maan Singh Khurana ha biwi ka haath paithta ha .
loved the update
Edited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well awesome update..............maan ko geet ke alawa aur koi chu bhi nahi saktha aur yahan hamhari sherni toh tappad pe tappad mar rahi hain...............
well mujhe lagtha hain geet is surely attracted to him physically but i dont think its just physical........she knows the maan who others dont recognize........isliye toh robinhood bolthi hain........
yeah wat he did with her was not nice but u hv to know he is gawar and she literate and that too phd.......will she marry him when he proposes........and more over he had his bad past where 2 gals hv ditched him for their use.........so he didnt wanna take the risk of straight road and to lose her............
i seriousy dont think that wat geet feels for maan is just passion............she knows his past she knows he is longing for love and concern.........he is not bad person @ the whole well his way of doing work may b wrong but wat other choice does he have to help the needy and poor........i think with his power and geet's  intelligence they can achieve more.............

well diff kind of confession............loved it..........