Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally Geet fell for this bahubali junglee😛.....aye haaye.....so nice an update.....liked it when she did all the things a wife would do like doing up his room and taking care of his clothes.....and also missing him so much.....and that bahubali....he's confused about this new Geet and his feelings for her so much that he's scared to go to his own house😆....well oonth pahad ke neeche aaya hai after all....and yeah I think I can guess what's the unexpected that happened but yeah I would like to confirm it through your next update first😉😆.....so please update soon.....😃
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
loved it..........i liked geet's self talk.........it was awesome 
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏👏Amazing , Mind blowing Update ..Geet gaye kaam se Bahubali maan ne ussko out kar diya 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆But maan bechara fight kar raha hai apne hi dil se i am sure geet going to help him to find all his questions ...... i love to see carrying g geet bec maan suffers a lot and now he need good care and love .Thank you for pm dear 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What a shock to Maan's system it is to have a loving and caring Geet around😆
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

sorry for coming late

I was busy all and have come here only to read few updates from you

she said softly….Maan uttho….emmm sone do na Ma please….Geet felt a lump in her throat…..she softly kissed his forhead
Maan feared losing again…he knew if he lost this time he'd be lost forever….

OH! how much he missed being Loved

Maan haunted her the entire day….his saying 'Kaunsa wood' whenever she said Robinhood….his slurping…his sleeping 'khule mu'….the thin line of Sattoo on his lip…..damn she missed him….

OH! its only been few hours and you already miss him😉

Maan chal daar mat just go to kya hua if she's more intelligent just go kuch nehi hoga…

Avdesh got it right he was afraid of this new found happiness

Maan stood shocked and then mustered courage to say mujhe bhook nehi hai…..by now he knew if he wanted to skip dinner Geet would come and feed him…Geet sensed his mischief and smiled….

She came back with the food and started feeding him….there was silence as usual…until he spoke….Geet I am sorry……

beautifully potrayed

I am sorry  if you want to move on................(something unexpected will happen after this🤣)

will wait for the unexpected

you write beautifully you seem that you have doen a psycology course in human behaviour
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
first of all thanks for the pm......

hhmmm update...my my...
awesome tha.... good selection of song......its my all time fav....

so geet is in love n maan unsure..... n ye kya precap hai??

sumthg unexectd goin 2 happen???    i just hope maan bheegi billi na ban jaaye n geet total punjabi sherni n then pounce n attack him..... lolz...

BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Satto is porridge- baby loves it in UK! Lol

Originally posted by: DILIBADAAT

<font size="4" color="#FF0066"> 🤣EK BAAR PI KE TO DEKHO🤣SAYS BAHUBALI MAAN TO GEET ON VALENTINE'S DAY</font>

Originally posted by: DILIBADAAT

ARRE YAAR TUM LOG TO BARE ANGREZ HO......... 🤣SATTOO is a meal of parched grain in different parts of our country like Bihar, UP and Punjab,Bengal. It is inexpensive but very nutritive meal consisting of flour of roasted Barley, jaggery and water....it is very popular among the working class of India and is believed to be good for the tropical climate.....and One confession I have never tasted Sattoo😳 

I have grown up inside the cantonment and here all I have seen is . . . hard drinks and soft drinks and all other angreezi stuff . . . not my fault . . . waise basically I from a village in Haryana, its 2 km from Punjab but still I have never heard of sattoo . . . chalo fine, thank u for telling me . . . I think I need to get out of the cantt

avantika_singh thumbnail
hehe amazing
plz continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Paulamiiiiiiiiiiii  😡

Itna romantic time pe chod dia, ab mein kya karun Geet kya mere dil mein hulchul shuru ho gayee yeh update padke  ☺️ 
Please yaar ek aur update to banta hai , it's soooooooooooooo romantic 😳

Loved , loved , loved the part  ...  ⭐️      ⭐️       ⭐️