Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dat was cute she is willing to give dis marriage a chance but maan is such idiot gadha nd not forget dumb....lol...
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful part
Yayy Geet has fallen in luv wiv Maan but Maan is still confused about his feelings
Woaah geet has becum reely bold
Awww so sweet of geet feeding Maan
Precap sounds shocking---hope he doesn't tlk about divorce
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
oye oye cant wait now for unexpectng thng ;)
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

it was lovely . . . i really like the song actually more than the song i like the singer . . . ok . . . Maan wants geet to feed him, is he a kid that he needs to be fed but dont we love kids especially if they so cutely wait for being fed . . . maan is a sweety pie and a moron, why moron well he thought of going to the bar . . . precap . . . no comments as i have no idea whatsoever u planning to do . .. is she gonna try woo him🤔 .. .  i like wooing😳 . ..  since u r rolfing in the precap i get a feeling she will try seduce him but will she☺️ .. .  BTW what is sattoo😆 is it a hard drink or something like tea or whatever😆

ARRE YAAR TUM LOG TO BARE ANGREZ HO......... 🤣SATTOO is a meal of parched grain in different parts of our country like Bihar, UP and Punjab,Bengal. It is inexpensive but very nutritive meal consisting of flour of roasted Barley, jaggery and water....it is very popular among the working class of India and is believed to be good for the tropical climate.....and One confession I have never tasted Sattoo😳 
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
".he decided to go to Chandni Bar but Avdesh sent him home…. Maan chal daar mat just go to kya hua if she's more intelligent just go kuch nehi hoga…"🤣

was he afraid of Geet now.... 😆 .. the mahabali Maan... 😆
both of thm r getting naughty naughty... ahem.. 😉

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
updated my comments on page 59
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DILIBADAAT

ARRE YAAR TUM LOG TO BARE ANGREZ HO......... 🤣SATTOO is a meal of parched grain in different parts of our country like Bihar, UP and Punjab,Bengal. It is inexpensive but very nutritive meal consisting of flour of roasted Barley, jaggery and water....it is very popular among the working class of India and is believed to be good for the tropical climate.....and One confession I have never tasted Sattoo😳 

i have tasted it... its blunt... so blunt that u can even vomit... yuukk...but yess very nutritious ... 
n very useful for constipated patients ... 😆
priyanka86 thumbnail
Nice updates..
Pls add me to ur PM list..
thanks in advance ..
continue soon..😊
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So so so nice....
Uhhhh I like the precap
Kuch much hora hai...jaldi Karo! Lol
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: holyangel

i have tasted it... its blunt... so blunt that u can even vomit... yuukk...but yess very nutritious ... 
n very useful for constipated patients ... 😆

i've tasted it  too,.. my daadi used to have it  ... it doesnt taste that bad .... especially if its cold .. its bearable ...