zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh poor Maan 😭

I am loving it
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
 THANK GOD I AM SINGLE ISS BAHUBALI K CHAKKAR MEIN MY GUY WOULD HAVE LEFT ME.....OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE I'D LOVE THIS BAHUBALI MORE🀣
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DILIBADAAT

THANK GOD I AM SINGLE ISS BAHUBALI K CHAKKAR MEIN MY GUY WOULD HAVE LEFT ME.....OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE I'D LOVE THIS BAHUBALI MORE🀣

hope u find him in real life soon. btw what does bahubali stands for?
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
continued from page 51
about four years back my maids daughter who was 16 yrs old (10th pass) was married to a man 28 yrs (5th pass) of age, it happens all the time here.
the girl was quite insecure as she heard a lot of bakwaas about SR she was hell scared,
and the inevitable happened his husband who was known as the casanova of the mahulla forced himself on her. she cried and cursed him.
then the next day as per ritual she came back to her mayaka, I called her to give her a saree as a marriage gift,
when she came I asked her about her sasural and she cried her heart out. I was shocked to hear at first but when I thought witha cool mind I saw that the boy may not have known her plight.
I made her understand human needs and men psycology. she went back after a week
later when she came back after a month on Rakhi she was very disturbed, I had a laugh when she told me what happened.
when she went back her husband was having a guilt pang he was horrified seeing blood stains on the sheet, so he did not attempt to make any relation with her as he thought that would hurt her,
he every night came to her and took her in his arms but restrained from completing the process leaving her yearning body,
he was so pertified by her curses that night that he thought that the way they show in movies is some tihng that should be between the couple rest shown in pron videos was not to be done in reality.
OMG these men are so foolish, that 28 yr old man owner of two laundry shops and very sucesful a sper his society norms was completely inoccent about such matters
I took her to a counsellor nearby who gave her a talk about how to pursue her husband and now she is happy in her life and has a 2 yr old daughter and is expecting again

these things happen quite often
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maan's past really sad😭. Poor guy, his parents were killed in front of his eyes. U r such an awesome writer. Ur writing makes the character alive. Hats off to U.

Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
uhhhh
shes fallen in love
balle balle
plz update soon
dont lave us like this
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smj1977

continued from page 51
about four years back my maids daughter who was 16 yrs old (10th pass) was married to a man 28 yrs (5th pass) of age, it happens all the time here.
the girl was quite insecure as she heard a lot of bakwaas about SR she was hell scared,............................................

OMG these men are so foolish, that 28 yr old man owner of two laundry shops and very sucesful a sper his society norms was completely inoccent about such matters
I took her to a counsellor nearby who gave her a talk about how to pursue her husband and now she is happy in her life and has a 2 yr old daughter and is expecting again

these things happen quite often

awww that's such a jaanu story. i sumtimes think media has alot to do with men's attitude. they always show that whn girls keep on saying "stop it"..they r actually enjoying it😑. secondly other aspect that disturbs me is that media shows girls having fun on their first night.😑 what rubbish..men n women have equal needs but for girls the fun kicks in a little somberly...yeah then whn the cat is out of the bag.. that's another story.πŸ˜‰
Edited by basicquestion1 - 13 years ago
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
OMG. This is really an epic tale. I love ur FF yaar
This update was truly heart-wrenching!
Loved it. Maan has really been through a lot!
Thanks a lot for the update yaar
Love you
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 7 - The breakfast scene was hilarious  πŸ€£ Loved how Geet confronted Maan's family  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Part 8 - Hmmm. So Geet was also attracted to Maan . She herself admitted ; nice. πŸ˜› Poor Maan bahubali se joru ka ghulam ban gaya πŸ˜†

Part 9 - OMG !!! I am in love with this Maan  πŸ˜­ I feel like protecting him πŸ˜­ Very painful past of Maan  πŸ˜­

πŸ‘     πŸ‘   Superb parts ...   πŸ‘
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hi dear i just read all ur 9 parts just ryt now
as yesterday it was recommeded by rakhi
thnx rakhi 4 this otherwise i would have missed sumthing really god or shall i say gr8
i started readig tot will reach till weekend bt believe me i simply cudnt resist knowing there are already sum parts further i continued nd continued nd now here i am i also read the part u have just posted
i thnk u can call this craziness bt i am like this bt i really get into sumthing i really deep inti it
nd now im like i wanna next part too bt i tnk thats nt possible
bt dear i loved the ff thru out really wen it started i was like wat the damn thing is going on
o gosh rakhi wat u said its gr8 read it nd den reading whole part i was like ahan now that wat i would call it different although i loved the characters already at  start bt eventually i have fallen in love wen i read the 3rd part o god their marriage wat he did to her was quite hurtening bt then sumhow loved his soft part the care sumhow he tried to show that was gr8

bt then i really loved the part s further there coffee nd that sattoo
idiot her bf that wastou gr8 simply i felt liked hitting him
nd then  there trip to delhi o gosh his family is horrible simply horrible i srsly believe this attitude is still in our world that too around us nd we so helpless cant du
loved geet there her step nd maan was such a sweet heart
o my lord loved the breakfast scene that was hilarious awesum i read it around 3 to 4 tymz
nd then her promise loved the way maan showed his concern nd she said her getout that was cool
he is really
nd now reading this part felt like crying
his family is really horrible nd this dadi feel like kiiling wish if i could
ooo she finally fallen in love with him
dear du continue soon
nd aad me in ur pm list
loved wat u wrote awesum
charaters story every thing abt iy
every bit of it
keep writing dear
god bless u