Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS DADI PART IS INFLUENCED BY Anupama  a 1966 Hindi film, directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee. SHARMILA TAGORE'S MOM DIES WHILE GIVING BIRTH TO HER AND HER FATHER NEVER SEE'S HIS DAUGHTER'S FACE...CONSIDER'S THE BABY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF HIS WIFE....SUCH THINGS HAPPEN.....STRANGE BUT THIS DADI IS SO DAMN REAL
Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

maan kithna saha hai....poor maan.pyaar keliye tharas reha hai.apni past hi sub ko bura bana tha hai.pur ye sab sahne ke baad bhi uska dil ithni sundar hai.......phir bhi get ke saath jo kiya vo phool nehi sakthi.pur vo behuth innocent hai.uski hur baath simple hai........

Morning Star thumbnail
y too short? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i hate it. come on dear either give us a loooooooooooooooong update or 2 of this size but fill it with maneet ;) now am i asking too much/?? nope. i so liked ur previous piece of advice about women.

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this seems like my lucky day. i can't stop thinking about u'r maan.and then came the update. 
 i luvd him from the beginning. sure he is not literate but that's only 1 aspect of life. he has suffered alot. he has seen ppl only trying to get sumthing out of u. i really hope that geet makes him study again. may be she can bring in durga's upbringing and then her bribes can very well work for every exam he passes😳 

once maaneet's relation strengthens,i hope one day he doesn't meet up some small expectation of geet. ...getting scared that now geet will leave him forever or hate him. i really wish u wud make him relive his fears of when dadi dumped him because he didn't live upto her expectation. geet can show him that love is not always asking for sumthing in return..it's ok to be human. 

sure it was lust in the beginning but only coz he didn't know anything else...besides even if it was a flame of luv, he was too naive to have understood it. i c otherwise..i think it was luv ...bcoz  he wud have just gotten what he wanted at the farmhouse. y else wud he ever think of handa's reputation. if some bizzare spark of luv was missing..he wudn't want her everyday in his life. one night or couple of night's molestation wud have calmed the beast .

i luv this story of u'r to core. thanx for the lovely update n pm.
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
simple lovely update ....what a pianful past...
daadi is very bad .😡
Geet ko pyaar hogaya...❤️
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very sad flashback......but how can dadi think that maan can save his parents when he is only 17 .......
Good atleast that the property is still under his name........
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
lovelyy Update ....
I hate dt stupid khuranaa circus  Familyyy grrrrrrrrrrr 😡
becharaaa maan .....
bt nw he hs geet by his side ......
😊
cont soon
thnx for d PM 
sonali 
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Maan has suffered so much😭
His Dadi, his siblings for whom he has done so much without expecting anything in return detest him to the core. Nobody cares for them as much as Maan does but its so hurting that they do not understand this😭😭
Circumstances have made Maan the man he is. He truly has a golden heart which is veiled by torture of the circumstances😭
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Poor maan.... How could her daadi can can expect dat he was jst 17 year old kid.... Dese khurana's r sick......
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so thats how he became Bahubali heartless towards women Maan....

i feel bad for him..... good that Geet has fallen in love with him.....

lovely update....