Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hahaha......
i so much expected it to happen....
i knew this masoon and innocent Maan will do something which will annoy Geet....

lovely update....
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

Why does Maan always have to lust women in your FF'z . . . all ur three Maan's have a grey shade in their character . . .i hate this Maan😡 . . . Geet's pain was too much to bear . . . I hate Maan . . . I am not in condition to say much as I m just hating him to the core . . . golden heart my foot, a man who couldn't respect women considers himself a social server . . . he is rapist and a bloody criminal . . . even if he repents in future . . . he can never undo his deeds . . .

breakfast scene was hilarious . . . liked how Geet supported her husband but I still hate Maan . . . may b he is ruthless coz of his upbringing but I give a damn . . . I hate him to the 'T'.

don't hate him dear
tell me how will you feel when you are sorrounded by such disgusting family members
read the part wheer Maan thinks that women have lost their virginity to him for many reasons read through, you may get some insight
this is the world that is real and Maan is not a fairy tale prince, he is a common man that follows an uncommon approach, every person  is grey, no one is simply white or simply black
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smj1977

don't hate him dear
tell me how will you feel when you are sorrounded by such disgusting family members
read the part wheer Maan thinks that women have lost their virginity to him for many reasons read through, you may get some insight
this is the world that is real and Maan is not a fairy tale prince, he is a common man that follows an uncommon approach, every person  is grey, no one is simply white or simply black

ALL MY MAAN'S ARE GREY BECAUSE ALL OF THEM ARE REAL....I MEAN MOST MEN HAVE HAD MULTIPLE PARTNERS...THEY DON'T ADMIT BUT IT'S THE TRUTH....AND ALL MY MAAN'S ARE INTO PROFESSIONS WHICH MAKE THEM BAD GUYS...😭😭😭KOI PATTHAR SE NA MAARO MERE MAAN KO😭😭😭
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
If I have curves, I'm fat.. If I wear makeup, I'm fake.. If I dress up, I'm a Show off.. If I say what I think, I'm a bitch. If i say nothing i hv 'attitude problem', If I cry sometimes, I'm a drama queen.. If I have guy friends, I'm Fast. If I stand up for myself, I'm mouthy. Its like you can't do anything nowadays without being labeled. So what !!!!! Give a Damm !!! ------------ loved these words.............and u know wat mostly the woman r the ones who label other woman thats the most shocking thing and then not the society starts to bad mouth abt a gal it starts from her own house, her relatives then only others do..............gals hv to live with these and mostly gals dont fight it out and just give in...............i think v shud do wat v want to do........we hv one life and y shud v just give up our living bcoz some one else is thinking bad abt wat v do................

by the way lovely update..........i am loving it when geet scolds him and all........cant wait to read more abt maan's past...............
HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
thank u thank u and love ya😛
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 bahubali Maan is now Idiot Maan.........
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Maan's dark dark past 😕
waiting for it ..
becharaa bahubali Maan ..bivi ke samne bahubali se bhigi billi banaa gayaa 😆
as usual nice update 
cont soon 
thnx for d PM 
sonali 
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
🤣She Is A Small Town Girl

Dil Da Sitaara She Is Jogini Pitaara, She Is A Small Town Girl
He Rob-Ii-Najaara, She Is Dun Di Bahaara, She Is A Small Town Girl

Akh Naal Akh Daal Gal Kardi..🤣🤣

Isaki Toh Shorsha Hai Tauba, Ho Gayi Mitraandi Tauba
Bhaadala Unch Sar Rakhadi Hai, Vilaayati Dance Kardi Hai..
Udadi Gubbara Ye Faturi Ik Taara
Da Kinaara Hai, Maalyi Di Hai Dhaara
Akh Naal Akh Daal Gal Kardi...
Chhoti Ungali Pe Nachaayegi Tumhe, She Is A Small Town Girl🤣🤣

She Is Small Town Girl
Kardi Jo Bhi Kardi Kamaal, Kardi Baat Yeh Bemisaal🤣🤣

Kardi Sabda Hai Bura Haal, Kardi
Ho Nachdi Mele Me Sabke Naal, Nachadi Khulake O
Ho Nachdi Dhol Bajada Janaal, Nachdi..
Baaju Kikalaayi Kare Sabki Dhulaayi
Khusmankhaayi Koyi Na Safaayi
Akh Naal Akh Daal Gal Kardi..🤣🤣

BAHUBALI MAAN SHOULD SING THIS SONG FOR MIRCHI GEET🤣🤣BHARATPUR IS ALSO A SMALL TOWN BECHARA AB AYEGI AKAR (READ LUST) THIKANE🤣🤣

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The breakfast table scene was hilarious....Geet kept on forgetting their names purposefully and also showed them her Mirchi side...now they are even afraid of talking to Maan infront of her😆....well they do deserve that....hypocrites.....i like the way how Geet took care of Durga and learned all that's necessary for her to take care of a baby...she resumed her studies too....and also she made him do whatever she wants😆.....Bechara joru ka ghulam bann gaya....I hope she will understand Maan also and find a way to reform his junglee habits....
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
suba2011 thumbnail
nice....keep writing.....😊😊😊😊...more maaneet moments