Fan Fictions

CRIMES OF PASSION part 23 page 144 - Page 12

bono_jostna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
that was so pathetic! Being a mdcl studnt i hv seen this type of cases in gynea ward..and u know what? Most of them are nrml marriage...nt lyk this forced one!! It was very hurtful to see that how a girl was bruised, hurt by her own husband! This girls later bcm afraid of s** and they are blamed to be cold! If the man was this bit aware that she also have some expectations, over his own pleasure thought slightly of partner's pleasure than all of these problems would nt occur..
In our country before nupital night a girl is become prepared of the upcoming night by her mother, aunts, married sisters.....i wish smday the boy will also be teached that how to handle a delicate, virgin body nt just drive away by lust!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh gosh Maan did this to Geet...
so sad that her dreams are shattered....
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: bono_jostna

that was so pathetic! Being a mdcl studnt i hv seen this type of cases in gynea ward..and u know what? Most of them are nrml marriage...nt lyk this forced one!! It was very hurtful to see that how a girl was bruised, hurt by her own husband! This girls later bcm afraid of s** and they are blamed to be cold! If the man was this bit aware that she also have some expectations, over his own pleasure thought slightly of partner's pleasure than all of these problems would nt occur..
In our country before nupital night a girl is become prepared of the upcoming night by her mother, aunts, married sisters.....i wish smday the boy will also be teached that how to handle a delicate, virgin body nt just drive away by lust!!

yUP THIS IS WHAT I WANTED TO ADDRESS....MORE COMING UP πŸ˜Š
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update....... Feel sorry for Geet
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
patha nehi maan ki naam se kithni pyaar hai ki use hate nehi kar sakthi.usne ye kya kardiya?humari bichari geet.mene socha vo virgin nhi hogi.ye maan ko ek chatka hoga.pur yeha tho...............wife hai tho kya huva ye rape hi hai na?usne eise keise kar diya yaar?
muje nehi legthi geet kabhi bhi maaf nehi kar paayenge maan ko.usne uski pyaar cheenli,apne gharwalon se door kardi.........geet kabhi bhi garwalon ko bhi maaf nehi kar paayenge.apni betyon se zyada baharwalon ko trust karthe hai tho eise parents ka kya faayda?
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much 4 updatin ealier aftr a cliffhanger. Fantastic update, bt i felt like cryin readin abt geet n her pain all through d while she was bein forcd into marriage than bein forcd into bad where i think not only she' been rapd but mentaly traumatizd too, d way she was nodin to hs question as if she's so terrified tat she cnt even accuse or be angry wit maan. U r rite its easy to talk abt gendr equality bt d reality is same old thinkin
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part.
 aww poor geet.
feel sad ofr her.
her every dream shattered.
maan, I can't understand him still.
sometimes soft or sometimes too bad, evil.
update soon.
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update ...

the way Maan felt guilty and took care of her .. revealed his good side .. i hope Geet is able to help him be a refined person...

continue soon ... cant wait for the next part...

love
Sana
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg...poor geet...
cant believe what he did to her...
but y do i have a feeling this is true...i mean this still happens in villages...where people with power abduct woman n some marry them so as to fulfill their wish of having them in their bed...
thats just horrible...

ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice update as usual.....
umm REALITY ..is d first thing came in my mind 
when i read dis update 
may be we r very lucky dt we were never experienced such harsh reallity 
poor geet 
feel sad for her πŸ˜­
cont soon ..
thnx for d PM ...πŸ€—
sonali
P.S. : I loved dis FF bt pinjar is very close to heart ...😳 do update dt also πŸ˜‰