Mohabbat.ka.Safar::Journey.of.Love - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
AriπŸ€—

Nice post as I will be short of time here, I think my siggie has all what I will like to say:
Nice post!
Was waiting for something like this! Can have long......& long talks about KMH & Karnika Chemistry! My best of television memories " KMH season1......... now Season2 .............. " will always have a special place!
It was mid December of 2008 the fresh promos of KMH wr shown on Imagine! The cover picture had just glued me & the inquisitiveness to knw " Who r they?, They r so romantic?, Whats it all about?........& so many thoughts wr running in my mind!
Came 19th of January! What an opening! Just great!  Fell for them at the first instance........ watched the show twice at 8.00 pm & 10.30pm. I was hooked to this show! The beautiful romantic journey ended very soon! It was heart breaking ! I was terribly missing KMH & Karnika!
Was relieved when I found on this forum that there r so many KMH fans who were striving hard to get the show back!

Very Special Thanks to all of them & their sincere efforts that we got KMH back! A romantic journey all over again! A very sweet sour spicy crispy & romantic journey all over again! & Above all the rocking couple KARNIKA back on-screen! My god! Great moment! Now this journey on the stage of completing ...............100 episodes! & many more such moments to come our way for Celebration!........
Anything , Everything for KMH! Just love it!

Well i did not know who Karan or Kritika were till Jan mid this year neither did i know Arjun-Arohi.

I was just flipping the TV bored at my house when suddenly i saw the scene when Rashi is speaking with Arohi and being pushed. I thought oh no typical soap and was about to change when Arjun came on scene and his expressions at seeing his sister lying on floor with blood was superb and his reaction to Arohi trying to touch her was even better. Later his scene with his dad got me hooked to the serial. Right now i have ensured my parents and brother also do not watch anything seperately and sit and watch KMH2 with me πŸ˜†

Initially there was the usual grumbling and my dad and bro would watch news or sports channel at that time and my mom and me KMH2. But later on i observed that they also have started watching KMH2 in their rooms and just decided that lets make it family viewing show with all of us watching it together . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And really what fun we are having watching it together. We even discuss next scenes that may take place in serial  during breaks -a rare phenomenon. We usually used to do that only for movies-taht too very rarely.  Indeed my pets also seem to have realized that 8-8:30pm is khamoshi time and they also resist urge to play around the room and sit silently while watching πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† KMH2 effect on my dogs and cats too.

Anyways now for the serious analysis.

KMH2 is somewhat unique. It feels like i am watching an american sitcom on TV- but with emotions thrown around. I like the concept very much but some places i feel characterisation has to be improved. Dialogues are great. Acting even better. Its the acting that stays with you long after the show is over. Arjun, Arohi, RPS, Romit, Raj look more like a real family then some character on the show. Kudos to them for their brilliant act. The others are also great but i have just named my favourites on top.  

Romit and Arjun relationship reminds me of my bro  and my relationship. I miss my bro who is settled abroad its great to watch brother-brother relation potrayed superbly on TV with all the leg pulling. Arjun reminds me of my elder brother- silent, strong, emotional but not showing his feeling to others in family. Best part was one day my mom said "Arjun's character reminds her of my dad" and my mom has till date never compared any character in any show or movie to my dad. 😊

Since we started watching KMH2 in mid Jan i had stated watching the previous scenes in Feb but right now i have exams starting next week and have stopped the same. Plan to watch KMH1 also later. Will give my feedbck after watching complete scenes sometime later.
Edited by myviewprem - 13 years ago
res

very nice post ari....here is my journey of luving kmh,karan n kritika..😊 m unable to describe what i exactly feel...u r ryt kmh ko define krne k liye shabd kam pad jaynge...

whn i saw d first promo of kmh1 i ws very curious to see d show coz i luv love stories n when i saw d title track video i just lost in d passion n chemistry of d two new faces on tv...😳then i saw d screening of kmh1 on star news n i lyk karan very much..πŸ˜‰on 19th jan i saw d first epi n luvd it den after it due to some personal reasons n exams etc i m unable to watch d show..😭one day i ws sleeping in my room n my mom watching t.v. its kmh repeats coming n d pink saree scene was going on i heard d music n jump from my bed n take d remote...increase d volume n lost in d chemistry of arjuhi..❀️.then i started searching all d epi on you tube n watch them........day by day i m falling in love with karan kritika n kmh.😊 frm that day till now i never missed a single epi of kitani...i started watching it on 8pm n mostly all d repeats..i started searching 4 all d audio n videos of kmh n nw my half system memory is full with only kmh songs,karan n kritika's photos...πŸ˜‰....u knw frm dat day till nw in my family no one takes remote frm my hand or change d channel coz dey knw m very crazy 4 kmhπŸ˜† my mobile is full with kmh songs n its a mood setter whenevr my mood is down my brother play d kmh song n i start smiling...πŸ˜›

during season1 i m nt using net n one day i saw d news dat kmh will end on 25th sep...i ws feel lyk mai kya kru??? itna accha show itni jaldi khatm ho rha hai..😑..kmh1 ends...πŸ˜’ n i dn't watch any other show lyk i watch kitani....

one day i heard a news that kmh is back on public demand n i ws so happyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

then i opened account on fb n lyk karan n kritika's page n i lykd it dat karan shares every little thing with fans....n d day come whn i saw d first promo of kmh2waiting for 1st nov.

whn i saw d first epi of kmh2 i again fall in luv with karan,kritika n kmh..i m addicted to kmh ❀️❀️ n then i join I-F..for bringing karan,kritika n kmh on top...n here i enjoy very much..

so dis is my story..nw kmh become a part of my lyf...i just wanted to say..teri saanson se hi meri saansein chale ,

tu hi dikhe jab bhi aankhein khule,

dekha falak dekhi zamee koi nahi tumsa kahi...

kitani mohhabat hai...❀️❀️

thanks to ekta mam 4 giving such a wonderful show n thanks to karan n kritika 4 giving lyf to arjun n arohi...

congrats to whole team of kmh.....2day is d 100th epi..thank u guys 4 working so hard n giving us this awesome show....hope kmh completes thousands of epi..god bless you...

luv u karan n kritika..❀️ u both r d bestest,cutest,awesomest,hottest,naughtiest,romantic jodi on tv ..keep rocking⭐️
Edited by angel_8 - 13 years ago
read some posts and like always, they gave me immensely sweet happiness.

I dont know when i will be able to edit my post but just wanted to write here that I m really soooo hapy today. THe journey of love through KMH has been one of the most beautiful phase of my life, i have learnt a lot, and grown a lot and gained so precious people and memories. Thanks a lot to everyone who r a part of this.Praying that they all get great success and happiness and wish we live many more heartfelt, life-touching moments through and with our KMH and Karan-Kritika :)

Ari  excellent Post .  Loved every word you wrote  and  enjoyed reading everyone's  'safar'  into this mohabbat land. 

Mine started  an year ago ,   while  I came across the name Kitni Mohabbat Hai ,  and  while looking up for some scenes on youtube came across arjuhi and thats it, I got addicted to KMH.  cant get over it.