Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 94)

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Very Nice.. nice dance.. you should have taken video of your dance too... Tongue LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.pinkisluv91

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005
Posts: 14011

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Very Nice.. nice dance.. you should have taken video of your dance too... Tongue LOL


lolss i forgot my cell fone at home.. otherwise would have taken the video.. and showed you LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Aur Kya bolo...... kuch toh topic shuru karo.. mujhe mat bolana main WC Finale ke alawa mere dimaag main kuch nahi aata Tongue LOL so start some topic.. How is your Anita ? LOL See for you new topic also came.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.pinkisluv91

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005
Posts: 14011

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Aur Kya bolo...... kuch toh topic shuru karo.. mujhe mat bolana main WC Finale ke alawa mere dimaag main kuch nahi aata Tongue LOL so start some topic.. How is your Anita ? LOL See for you new topic also came.. LOL


lolsss @ anita... this has been anita week for me so far ..LOL
saturday i saw Anhoniyon ka andhera... on sunday i watched dancing queen (reality show, she was a participant in it) it airs on a paki channel.. on tuesday star gold aired her movie krishna cottage & on thursday i was switching channels randomly.. i stopped at colors & the repeat telecast of andhera was airing... so i watched that again ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I again saw that video you posted and in that some girls are shown dancing in the bus and behind them guys are there.. I remember Ismail.. lolz.. he and his dupateewali in the bus.... LOLLOLLOL

I like the moves in that song.... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Ishan.pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.


lolsss @ anita... this has been anita week for me so far ..LOL
saturday i saw Anhoniyon ka andhera... on sunday i watched dancing queen (reality show, she was a participant in it) it airs on a paki channel.. on tuesday star gold aired her movie krishna cottage & on thursday i was switching channels randomly.. i stopped at colors & the repeat telecast of andhera was airing... so i watched that again ROFL

LOL.. so much Anita Anita... Shocked Bore Nahi hote... Tongue LOLLOLLOL I gave you perfect award.. Eklota Anita Fan Award ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Ishan.pinkisluv91

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005
Posts: 14011

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

I again saw that video you posted and in that some girls are shown dancing in the bus and behind them guys are there.. I remember Ismail.. lolz.. he and his dupateewali in the bus.... LOLLOLLOL

I like the moves in that song.... Big smile


i like those moves too..

@ ismail... y'day during match... he texted me that oh God. pls make Pakistan win chahe toh is k badlay Zardari ko utha le..LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005
Posts: 14011

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by Usman.


lolsss @ anita... this has been anita week for me so far ..LOL
saturday i saw Anhoniyon ka andhera... on sunday i watched dancing queen (reality show, she was a participant in it) it airs on a paki channel.. on tuesday star gold aired her movie krishna cottage & on thursday i was switching channels randomly.. i stopped at colors & the repeat telecast of andhera was airing... so i watched that again ROFL

LOL.. so much Anita Anita... Shocked Bore Nahi hote... LOL I gave you perfect award.. Eklota Anita Fan Award ROFL


lolss not eklota... there are some others too ..check her fan club @ fc section & her profileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 48|Invt Only|Note Pg.100

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1191   Views: 46455

Ishan. 1191 46455 18 September 2010 at 11:53am by Autumn.
|Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 47|Invt Only|New CC Pg142

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1184   Views: 48196

Ishan. 1184 48196 15 August 2010 at 9:22am by Autumn.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash# 46 | Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Autumn.   Replies: 1188   Views: 36883

Autumn. 1188 36883 28 July 2010 at 12:03pm by realitybites
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 45 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1187   Views: 39126

Ishan. 1187 39126 23 July 2010 at 11:35am by Ishan.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 44 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1185   Views: 40036

Ishan. 1185 40036 18 July 2010 at 10:20am by Usman.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index