Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 70)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

OMG...idk what that means but sounds scary...
yeah i sleep around one to three..but since ur on break are you sleeping late?Shocked

Well it's weird, my bro didn't sleep and all of a sudden he collapsed and his eyes were open and he looked weirdOuch I was shocked, didn't know what it was:( 

Yep I sleep late, watch moviesLOL but not too lateBig smile since I might have to wake up a bit early on vaca and early for me is 9Ouch so I'm getting into the habitBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.RagMasta

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Today the Big Day!!!!!

Is Everyone Readyyyyyy Tongue

I am........ Cool LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMastapinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Well it's weird, my bro didn't sleep and all of a sudden he collapsed and his eyes were open and he looked weirdOuch I was shocked, didn't know what it was:( 

Yep I sleep late, watch moviesLOL but not too lateBig smile since I might have to wake up a bit early on vaca and early for me is 9Ouch so I'm getting into the habitBig smile

awwww.. that is scary Pinku... Hope he is doing well now.. see that is why I tell you go to sleep early.... Tongue Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMastapinkisluv91

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

OMG...idk what that means but sounds scary...
yeah i sleep around one to three..but since ur on break are you sleeping late?Shocked

Well it's weird, my bro didn't sleep and all of a sudden he collapsed and his eyes were open and he looked weirdOuch I was shocked, didn't know what it was:( 

Yep I sleep late, watch moviesLOL but not too lateBig smile since I might have to wake up a bit early on vaca and early for me is 9Ouch so I'm getting into the habitBig smile


When is your vacation again?Embarrassed My lil sis spring break is next week..

awww wow that is scary..yeah i never went on a 24 hr strike from sleep..

Oooo which movies??

@Sweta..is ur dil going Dhak Dhak..Dhak Dhaak lol..since ur so into the match? Nervous n excited?Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.pinkisluv91

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Today the Big Day!!!!!

Is Everyone Readyyyyyy Tongue

I am........ Cool LOL



yeah..i wish it was a saturday thoughOuch but kya kaarien..but im excited for everyone elseBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
@ Raju.. hehe.. yeah.. not yet fully started.. whenever I think my dil goes dhak dhak... LOL and when the match nears or begins it is going to go in full speed.... ROFL that I am guarantee..... Embarrassed LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMastapinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
awwww.. that is scary Pinku... Hope he is doing well now.. see that is why I tell you go to sleep early.... Tongue Embarrassed

Oh he's fine, this happened last month I thinkConfused he stayed up for the stupid cricket matchThumbs Down

Well I sleep late but I sleepEmbarrassed I wake up late tooEmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.RagMasta

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
When is your vacation again?Embarrassed My lil sis spring break is next week..

awww wow that is scary..yeah i never went on a 24 hr strike from sleep..

Oooo which movies??

@Sweta..is ur dil going Dhak Dhak..Dhak Dhaak lol..since ur so into the match? Nervous n excited?Big smile

My vacations starting next FridayDancing 

AWW, yea my lil sister's is the week after next:)

Yep don't do that, it sucks. Ever since I saw that, I've been pretty freaked out abt my sleepConfused It was shocking:( 

Well I saw Hum Saath Saath Hai, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Hum tumpe marte haiLOL Old movies, I'd seen HDDCS before but not the other twoBig smile I'm watching Rishta.com epis tonight:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 48|Invt Only|Note Pg.100

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1191   Views: 46453

Ishan. 1191 46453 18 September 2010 at 11:53am by Autumn.
|Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 47|Invt Only|New CC Pg142

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1184   Views: 48192

Ishan. 1184 48192 15 August 2010 at 9:22am by Autumn.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash# 46 | Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Autumn.   Replies: 1188   Views: 36880

Autumn. 1188 36880 28 July 2010 at 12:03pm by realitybites
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 45 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1187   Views: 39125

Ishan. 1187 39125 23 July 2010 at 11:35am by Ishan.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 44 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1185   Views: 40033

Ishan. 1185 40033 18 July 2010 at 10:20am by Usman.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index