Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | (Page 55)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 
HugHugMissed u too Monu.Embarrassed My health is better now. I have scrapped u.

Hug Great, wow it's been foreverShocked 

When did you scrap meEmbarrassed I can't see your scrap:(

What's new:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.realitybites

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Joined: 11 December 2005
Posts: 21327

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by realitybites

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 
HugHugMissed u too Monu.Embarrassed My health is better now. I have scrapped u. 

Hug Great, wow it's been foreverShocked 

When did you scrap meEmbarrassed I can't see your scrap:(

What's new:)
 
 LOL I scrapped u now. I will share something funny with you later, on yahoo or pm. Remind meWinkLOLLOL
How was Holi?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.pinkisluv91

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Joined: 11 December 2005
Posts: 21327

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
After Kat expressing her desire to work with SRK ( will probable feature in Yash raj production, its Sonakshi who wants to work with the KingEmbarrassedLOLLOL. Anurag Kashyap of Dabbang fame wants to work with SRK!!LOLLOL Poor SalmanLOLLOL Long live Charishma of SRK, rock onEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 LOL I scrapped u now. I will share something funny with you later, on yahoo or pm. Remind meWinkLOLLOL
How was Holi?

Okay I'll checkEmbarrassed 

Do you want me to go on yahoo?Big smile

This year holi rockedEmbarrassed I got colors and waterguns and we played holi and the day before we lit a bonfire (holika) it was soo much fun:) I felt like I was in IndiaEmbarrassed

How was yours?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.realitybites

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Watch this from 45 seconds to 2:43 ROFL

It's sooooo hilariousROFL

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

After Kat expressing her desire to work with SRK ( will probable feature in Yash raj production, its Sonakshi who wants to work with the KingEmbarrassedLOLLOL. Anurag Kashyap of Dabbang fame wants to work with SRK!!LOLLOL Poor SalmanLOLLOL Long live Charishma of SRK, rock onEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LMAOROFL Poor Salman. 

SrkThumbs DownLOL
realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Joined: 11 December 2005
Posts: 21327

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by realitybites

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 LOL I scrapped u now. I will share something funny with you later, on yahoo or pm. Remind meWinkLOLLOL
How was Holi?

Okay I'll checkEmbarrassed 

Do you want me to go on yahoo?Big smile

This year holi rockedEmbarrassed I got colors and waterguns and we played holi and the day before we lit a bonfire (holika) it was soo much fun:) I felt like I was in IndiaEmbarrassed

How was yours?
LOLLOL I have logged in.
Holi was fun, played safe with herbal colors and only dry colors. we had good celebration at office also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Joined: 29 October 2006
Posts: 19782

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Awww Sweta, I love how you thinkHug

Don't worry and think abt what those people said, you're a gemStar and the most amazing personBig smileHug


Awww Thanks Pinku Pinkissssssss Hug Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 48|Invt Only|Note Pg.100

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1191   Views: 46453

Ishan. 1191 46453 18 September 2010 at 11:53am by Autumn.
|Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 47|Invt Only|New CC Pg142

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1184   Views: 48193

Ishan. 1184 48193 15 August 2010 at 9:22am by Autumn.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash# 46 | Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Autumn.   Replies: 1188   Views: 36881

Autumn. 1188 36881 28 July 2010 at 12:03pm by realitybites
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 45 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1187   Views: 39125

Ishan. 1187 39125 23 July 2010 at 11:35am by Ishan.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 44 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1185   Views: 40033

Ishan. 1185 40033 18 July 2010 at 10:20am by Usman.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index