Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: raju786

haha yeah sometimes i have some vivid dreams...today i had a long one....n my lil sis was keep on waking me up...n i was getting so mad bc i wanted to know what happens in the end

it seemed liked i was in a college campus...n i was with Karan Kundra...first i went to this huge open room...n random ppl were hiding, n i guess they had holi color powder in their hand to throw or something...

n then i went to another hugeeeeeeee open area, like a desert type place, where a bunch of ppl were playing holi...n then i found Karand Kundra who was with me before...asked him something...but then i bumped into my parents, they were saying tie my shoe laces...random

n then i left n went to this room...which kind of looked like an apartment building..n in diff rooms were Karan Kundra with HArshad Chopra n Aditi...who i seen a gossip video of them playing holi the day b4...n then i went inside a room, n there was a group of girls...i was with Karan, n we came, n they said u want to be a part of our group.....we singed up...got a goodie bag of candies n color powder...n then we find out that the girls kill ppl during holi...i guess it turned out to be violent, n thats why in the beginning ppl were hiding...

n then my sis woke me up😒😆

My other KAran Kundra non holi dream was when i was running to class late, and in the middle of the hallway, he calls out my name and says hey raju, how are you, long time no talk..and i said hey but im sorry i have to go to class, running late =(

I found my dream lol..i saved it..

LOL I remember this 😆 

Karan Kundra😍😆
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

I didn't want to like Ranveer either, why does everyone want to not like him🤣

but I saw a performance of him this one:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONtmcnUpb9s

and I liked the marathi song they perform on😳😆 It was cute. 

Awww is it a sad movie? If it is, I'm not watching😆

@ Sweta- Good morning🤗 I don't get cool dreams, I just had one or two😳

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Today I had a MAJOR dream of Imran Khan, that was mixed of emotions

First, I won a ticket to Indian Idol, n Imran n Soonam came to promote their movie, so they sat with the judges, n in the side i sat with Imran Khan, Soonam was in the other side. I dont remember any of the singer, or the judges, but i was talking to Imran Khan the whole time, i told him, of what a HUGE FAN i am of his 😎, I told him about IF, i told him i got the same type of glasses him, he got really happy, n was being so nice, he said, one day i want to take you on a tour to Mumbia, with me and SOonam, he said one of his lines from the movie Luck..than the show was over, n i didnot even know it was going on..

than i went to his dressing room, soonam was their too, i was sooo happyy..than i see my cuzs and sis, than this is when everything changes..they tell me thats not the real Imran Khan, that is just a look alike that the show has gotten, i was like that cant be true, than they were like ask him a ques, something about Imran Khan..

I go up to him, and tell him, ppl are telling me ur fake, he said, im not, look at me, than i was like u do look kind of different, and than i asked him, fine what was ur roles name in ur first movie, he was like come on, i am Imran Khan, i was like plzz tell me, what was the roles name, n he was like Rahul, i said no its Jay..
I ran away and cried sooo much,
😛

another sad dream =(

You cried🤣 awwwwww🤣
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG THIS song..seriously..im in love with..the best part of the movie..his yelling at the end..her expressions mashAllah..gave me goosebumps

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
And I tried watching KWK with John Abraham, it was super cheap👎🏼🤢 I couldn't watch the whole thing:(
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

OMG THIS song..seriously..im in love with..the best part of the movie..his yelling at the end..her expressions mashAllah..gave me goosebumps

It's a pretty song😃 

He's probably a really good actor, I mean he's being raved about everywhere😆
RagMasta thumbnail
I know..i dont like that hes being raved abt everywhere 😡😆

I guess since hes a newbie, who got sudden fame, no one likes that haha..

but really he openly acted..but i guess this role suits his personality..so idk how he can do with other diff kinds..just like with Jaane Tu ya Jaana na, Imrans khans personality suits that role...

yeah i was sad after that dream =( lol

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

I know..i dont like that hes being raved abt everywhere 😡😆

I guess since hes a newbie, who got sudden fame, no one likes that haha..

but really he openly acted..but i guess this role suits his personality..so idk how he can do with other diff kinds..just like with Jaane Tu ya Jaana na, Imrans khans personality suits that role...

yeah i was sad after that dream =( lol

Yea I don't like overrated stuff😕 it makes me want to not like him more😆 

Well I don't care abt that, I don't think he looks amazing but I guess he's just an amazing actor so everyone likes him😆

Yea we gotta see how he does in the other movies😃 hopefully he's good😆 We need good actors now😆

lol awwww😆 I know, this morning Jay Sean wrote on twitter he wrote an amazing song in his dream and he wanted to know it so he could write it again but he forgot it that's kind of cool😆 he writes good songs in his dreams😆
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

Yea I don't like overrated stuff😕 it makes me want to not like him more😆 

Well I don't care abt that, I don't think he looks amazing but I guess he's just an amazing actor so everyone likes him😆

Yea we gotta see how he does in the other movies😃 hopefully he's good😆 We need good actors now😆

lol awwww😆 I know, this morning Jay Sean wrote on twitter he wrote an amazing song in his dream and he wanted to know it so he could write it again but he forgot it that's kind of cool😆 he writes good songs in his dreams😆

Oh Cool😆😆..i know that feeling..esp once u have an amazing dream n u forget it

we need more better actressesOuch
RagMasta thumbnail
Is it raining at your side? 😆