😛
Will remove it shortly.... 😳
Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweta01

Yeah.. really sad... it is so scary really... God only save us.... 😳

Oh yes.. Gosh!!! Dont remind me.. yuck.. thinking about it also gives me shivers.. yuck. what cheap man!!!! I love pani pur yaar. lol and now this.. gosh!!!!  too much!!!! scared of eating it outside now.. lol but really sick man!!!

Yes very scary and deadly too.

I dont eat PP😆😆 saved😉😆😆  The man shd be put behd bars🤢🤢 and given no water.
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

You watching IPL.. good.. just now DH came and he switch the channel and DD is all hungama.. lol.. Chak De is on on Sony... 😛

No no I dont watch completely but keep track of the wins and loses😆😆

Just saw, completely adorable😳 so cute❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by realitybites - 13 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah.. posted now check the link.. will remove it shortly...

EDIT..    Thanks 😳

Autumnn thumbnail
Thanks Lavs.. though that was a old photo but today saw it by chance and thought was cute.. lol.. and thought of sharing... 😳
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: realitybites

Sweta, good that u posted here😆😆 we all enjoyed it. I will pass it on to my colleagues also😉😆😆

Awww thats nice Raju-ji.😳 Yeap I had SRK-Kajol in my avatar but becoz of tinypic its gone. First half of MNIK is good👍🏼. The hurricane thing was over stretched and unwarrented👎🏼. Seeing your affiliation towards movies, do you wish to direct movies?

Todays IPL match> KKR vs Deccan Chargers

Hey Lavsss...I thought about your question ALOT..it was be sooo cool to work with Karan Johar or Ayan Mukerjee..but i know it will be impossible..i always have these stories going on in my head, and once in theater i did make a script and my teacher liked it alot..but lets see

I might just write a script for fun, but idk Ayann Mukerjee is my idol, always before my exams i watch his movie, Wake Up Sid, now is the sixth time, n this time i watched it through his eyes, the way he wrote the scripts etc😳
Autumnn thumbnail
^ Who is Ayan Mukherjee? Director of Wake Up Sid? I just google for his pics.. 😆

I am feeling kinda sad cos DD last two days at school. Today a proper school day and then tom. Party day.. then no more current school.. :( Next year she will go to bigger school. This current school was so good. I will really miss it!!! 😳

Autumnn thumbnail

I am a cracked pot..How about you.

A water bearer in India had two large pots, each hung on each end of a pole which he carried across his neck. One of the pots had a crack in it, and while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water at the end of the long walk from the stream to the master's house, the cracked pot arrived only half full.

For a full two years this went on daily, with the bearer delivering only one and a half pots full of water to his master's house. Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments, perfect to the end for which it was made. But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection, and miserable that it was able to accomplish only half of what it had been made to do.

After two years of what it perceived to be a bitter failure, it spoke to the water bearer one day by the stream. I am ashamed of myself, and I want to apologize to you." "Why?" asked the bearer.

"What are you ashamed of?" "I have been able, for these past two years, to deliver only half my load because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your master's house. Because of my flaws, you have to do all of this work, and you don't get full value from your efforts," the pot said. The water bearer felt sorry for the old cracked pot, and in his compassion he said, "As we return to the master's house, I want you to notice the beautiful flowers along the path." Indeed, as they went up the hill, the old cracked pot took notice of the sun warming the beautiful wild flowers on the side of the path, and this cheered it some. But at the end of the trail, it still felt bad because it had leaked out half its load, and so again it apologized to the bearer for its failure. The bearer said to the pot, "Did you notice that there were flowers only on your side of your path, but not on the other pot's side? That's because I have always known about your flaw, and I took advantage of it. I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back from the stream, you've water them. For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate my master's table. Without you being just the way you are, he would not have this beauty to grace his house."

Each of us has our own unique flaws. We're all cracked pots. But if we will allow it, God will use our flaws to grace this Universe. So, as we seek ways to minister together, and as God calls you to the tasks He has appointed for you, don't be afraid of your flaws.
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^ Who is Ayan Mukherjee? Director of Wake Up Sid? I just google for his pics.. 😆

I am feeling kinda sad cos DD last two days at school. Today a proper school day and then tom. Party day.. then no more current school.. :( Next year she will go to bigger school. This current school was so good. I will really miss it!!! 😳

yeah he is😆 He was just 24 when he wrote Wake Up SId, and directed it😛

Aww @DD hope she has a super fun party! Yayy Bigger school!
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: realitybites

Awww I know the CC's so dead:(