Frequent Posters

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ @ the signs and office skills joke
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Im number 19 πŸ˜† and i have seen please dont throw any stones on the sigh before in real life πŸ˜†
RagMasta thumbnail
Instead of studying for Chemistry i was studying about Dharma Productions =( ugh bad choice lol
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: raju786

Instead of studying for Chemistry i was studying about Dharma Productions =( ugh bad choice lol

lol Raju.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you are really funny, you make everyone smile 😊 So what you learn about KJO? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† and stop studying DP and start studying Chemistry.... πŸ˜›

Here is something for you.... πŸ˜›

Imran & Anuskha Rule Hi! Blitz!

Thursday, April 07, 2011 | 10:47:56 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Imran & Anuskha Rule Hi! Blitz!

Bollycurry unveils to you, the new April 2011 edition of Hi! Blitz magazine!

Bollycurry unveils to you, the new April 2011 edition of Hi! Blitz magazine!

The newly-wedded chocolate boy, Imran Khan, and the dazzling new-comer who has quickly established her spot in the industry, Anuskha Sharma, grace the cover!

The issue also features up-and-coming Indian elites - from the 'fresh and fiesty' ones to the ones that 'rule the virtual world'!

Worried about summer and the hottest trends? The answer is in here! And don't forget to read about Tinsel town's Imran and Anuksha that are currently ruling the roost in B-Town!

All of us, at BC, are definitely hoping to see Anushka and Imran in a movie soon! Till then, all we can do is grab a copy of the new April 2011 edition of Hi! Blitz and read all about them!

Editors: Medha & Gunia
Graphics: Zunni

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like both of them.. and they both look a cute pair.... 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Give me good wishes Raju.. I am sick.... 😳

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweta01

Courtesy: Arjunji πŸ˜†

🀣ROFLROFL Where did u get these from Sweta? Hilarious.

How is everyone?

realitybites thumbnail
On DID: I have read so many posts and many people asking "Will Geeta Maa ever Win?" The ans is NO, unless she turns into a cute guy!!🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£ . On the hand,  most reality show winners are jinxed and their life doesnt turn around. While the runners up get the exposure and publicity needed to boost their career. ( And NO I didnt watch the grand finaleπŸ˜†πŸ˜† didnt want to waste my time)

Who is watching IPL? Ishan!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

🀣 πŸ€£ Oh Raju-ji guess only you cld do that!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ Lucky Dharma ProductionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Who is ur latest craze these days?
realitybites thumbnail
IPL Update:

Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Daredevils-Winner Mumbai IndiansπŸ‘

Kings XI P vs Pune Warriors- Winner Pune Warriorsby 7 wktsπŸ‘
Edited by realitybites - 13 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: realitybites

🀣🀣🀣 Where did u get these from Sweta? Hilarious.

How is everyone?

Arjun had posted it in my sb... told him to paste here.. he told me to do so.. hence copy pasted here... it is hilarious na hehe... πŸ˜†
RagMasta thumbnail
Well i recently found that i have been to the theaters for the last three dharma production movies, so i watched couple of Karan Johar interviews and i didnt know that alot of his movie's directors were his old assistants, and he always gives new ppl a chance to direct..i found that really interesting..each director than has a contract with his production company for three movies..

But i was really interested in Ayan Mukerjee who directed wake up Sid when he was 24, he was sort of an inspiration, since he accomplished alot being so young and made an excellent movie..not only did he direct it, but he wrote the story too haha

@Sweta..AWWWW i hope you feel better..alot of ppl here r sick these days, coughing etc..drink some soup, we made some =)

@Lavs..i watched MNIK again, n thought of u bc u had his AV if im correct haha..i liked it more the second time,,but i only watched the first half πŸ˜†