| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | - Page 100

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by raju786

Yea he has stage fright or something, wonder how he acts in movies😕

Well I was chatting while studying I'm so bad at just studying, I get bored and sad too😆 so I need something:( But the tv was loud and if I sat out there I would get disturbed more so went to my room:)

AWW rugrats😍 I loved Eliza Thornberry lol, I wanted to be like her😆 since I always loved animals:)

Originally posted by pinkisluv91

I think in movies there is a limited audience..and ur so used to seeing the same ppl on sets all the time..and when u act ur a diff person..but once ur not acting ur urself n than u get nervous😆..i kind of get it..idk how😆

i know but sadly i watch it after class n i will start an episode n will fall asleep🥱😆..and im like an old guy who wakes up n asks my lil sis..what just happen?🤣...i put No one killed Jessica on..first scene fell asleep🥱😆 but it was an interesting movie..as much as i seen..

LMAOOO, Raju you so were an actor in your pichla janam🤣

I can never fall asleep in the day😕 even if I slept an hour the previous night I can't fall asleep for some reason😆 and when I'm sick if I fall asleep I wake up and feel sad that I wasted the day😆

And you're aging🤣 you're an old guy🤣

That movie seems boring😆 I'd never watch that😆

maybeeee😎😆..aagle jaanam Imran Khan's great grandson inshAllah🤣

yeah my cuz says the same abt that..but after class..i lay down on the sofa put the tv on n after an hr my eyes close🥱..what is ur routine after class?😆

🤣 🤣 🤣 OH MY GOD, you want to be his grandson🤣

haha well I usually leave home at 10 am and get home at 3ish after getting my sister from school:) Then we eat something, my lil sister rests for a while(watches tv) then we go to the park or to ride our bikes or just play something outside😆

WOW WOW WOW WOW..i say too much sun haha...when the weather gets better i will go outside too..buts its really windy outside these days..but i need my relaxation times haha..but now since the days r getting longer..me n mom will go back to our normal walks..its really fun..nice bonding

haha well it's sometimes really sunny here and sometimes it's cloudy nowadays:) It was raining a while ago:) so it's not that hot😃 I love the spring and summer since it's warm and we could go out and be more active instead of sitting inside during the winter😆

Yea I LOVEEE going on walks too, they're so much fun😃 When we were in chicago there were ponds near our house and geese and it was fun feeding them and just sitting by the pond😍 I miss it:( We still go on walks but no ponds or geese😆

yeah i can imagine going on walks in Chi-town must be really nice..that is also known as a windy city too😆..we just have one big pond but its kind of dirty haha..

yeah i love spring aka Bahara, the colors..the freshness..haha..

just during the real heat of the summer..i get annoyed by the sun..but i will have class mon to thurs so will face it everyday😆

Yea, well during April- June it's not windy at all😆

LMAO our ponds were cute and pretty😆 one of em had a bridge across it:)

I love the Spring too❤️

Well I do too when I have to stand in the sun, but otherwise I love the summer:) Last year the summer classes annoyed me since I never ever had school in the summer but I took classes last year, it was different but the sun gave me headaches😆

Okay so it's 1:) And I'll go to bed, I gotta wake up early to study tomorrow:)

Good night Raju🤗

OMG @last summer same here too ughh..i hope this summer is not as bad..

chalo i should sleep too haha..Good night🤗