Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | - Page 98

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweta01

LOL... Usman....Cricket Win ke aalava mujhe kuch suj nahi raha.. I was actually earlier excited to watch BBB.. remember also at 5 pm when it starts but as was looking at photos etc.. thought ki farak padata hai.. lolz... then as all khatam hua kuch kam kiya and then bore isliye lagaya... πŸ˜† but then like it but still was seeing articles, photos in between on lappy.... πŸ˜†

lolss... i can understand... πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am waiting for DH.. he has not yet come back.. so just was surfing here and there.. and DD too is awake.... hope he comes home soon..

What else at your end?

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Team Dhoni
Team Dhoni
Team Dhoni
Team Dhoni

Team Dhoni

Team Dhoni

Team Dhoni

Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ishan.

Here I made a siggy too ! πŸ˜›

Great job IshanπŸ‘πŸΌ
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweta01

And finally I got it... Dhoni with the Cup.. Yay!!!! πŸ₯³ 
Just hope it is not morphed.... πŸ˜• Is it?
πŸ˜•

🀣@ first picture

AWWW @ second picture😍
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

❀️ these pictures 

😍 LOL @ you Sweta- still have cricketariaπŸ˜‰ let's see how long it lastsπŸ˜†

Ahh Team India😎
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I like Dhoni eating lunch picture , he is eating Chicken Tandoori !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone ask Afridi to shut the hell up?? Whta's this bit about 'Muslims and Pakistanis have bigger heart than Indians'? http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/cricket-world-cup-2011/news/Indians-not-as-large-hearted-as-Pakistanis-Afridi/articleshow/7861946.cms Sore loser. First he thanks the great nation of India after the semi. I though..wah...how graceful. And now this shit. Maybe he thought that after the semi and being all graceful will help him get an invite for the IPL. That didn't happen. So now he spews shit. Moron!! 🀒 I'm glad our Captain doesn't talk shit like 'Hindus and Indians'. W*H!! 🀒 πŸ€’ Why drag religion while comparing nations? I hope he never sets foot on Indian soil again. Gadha!! 🀒  And no my dear arrogant Afridi, US is not spoiling relations between our nations. Our politicians do it quite well on their own. And your media...we know how they are too. So quit whining. 🀒 And yeah Gauti wanted to dedicate the win to the victims of 26/11. Toh tumko kya? Shut the hell up an dmind your own woeful business. I think it was very nice of Gauti to dedicate the win to our security forces and the victims of 26/11. Tumko takleef kyun ho rahi hai? Shut up and look into your own pathetic affairs. Ughh!! I'm so pissed. Needed to rant!!
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
MB watch this ---> http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150231450863438&oid=126797247366177&comments

U know earlier I saw his interview when he said really good things and I was really impressed but after this video I just realized it was all fake. that comment seriously hurt. Anyways !!
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ishan.

MB watch this ---> http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150231450863438&oid=126797247366177&comments

U know earlier I saw his interview when he said really good things and I was really impressed but after this video I just realized it was all fake. that comment seriously hurt. Anyways !!

Yeah Ishan, I caught that. Apna dil apne paas rakho Afridi bhai. India phir kabhi mat aana. 🀒 He's a dumbass. There's an old saying.... Jab haathi chalta hai toh kutte bhonkte hain. Aur Indian haathi bahut proudly chala April 2 ko. 😊