| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | - Page 96

Posted: 13 years ago

And finally I got it... Dhoni with the Cup.. Yay!!!! πŸ₯³ 
Just hope it is not morphed.... πŸ˜• Is it?
πŸ˜•
Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweta01

^ ROFLOL 🀣 Ishan, to whom you are saying this?? πŸ˜› 🀣 Ye song kyu post kiya.. toh I like it but still all of a sudden this song?? πŸ˜†

Lol I was searching on how to colorize black and white videos when I came across this , this was a black an white video which was colorized recently and this movie was released in theatres , a month back ! πŸ˜›

Hi guys how are you all...
just come here too congrate u all
So happy for U guys
India deserving  this  well played India

Its celebrations and joy all over. All Indians are ecstatic over the win. All channels have the same news all dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Did you see Dhoni shaved of his head?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aajtak showed a scene of the after party in the hotel! Cutting of cake and opening of champagne. ALso seen Yuvi's mom, Bhajji's mom, Gmabhir's Mom, Veeru's MomπŸ˜†πŸ˜† .

β­οΈA proud moment for the country⭐️

Imran Khan was a news channel here for a program. He seemed to be a changed person- a lot more pragmatic and mellowed down. He said some things which I liked and sharing here. He said Cricket is the only sport where you need a leader ( who is the captain) and the role of coach isnt that important. Cricket is more full of mind games just like chess than any other sports. On retirement he said one should leave at the peak so that you maintain your sense of pride. For Tendulkar he said he shd only decide when he shd leave but this is the toughest decision in life to take. You play for 14 yrs and suddenly you need to leave it and start something new. Thats surely not easy.
Hi Usman, I am fine😳. How are things at your end? Here the celebrations are onπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am good too... Paki team returned day before y'day here & they received a warm welcome here :) anyway, whats new?? hows ur health now & hws ur job going?
Originally posted by Usman.

I am good too... Paki team returned day before y'day here & they received a warm welcome here :) anyway, whats new?? hows ur health now & hws ur job going?

Thats good, the Pak team played well and deserve the accolades. Shahid Afridi was bang on too in the press conference. My health is better now and job is going on well- a bit hectic thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its  march ending so that was expected.
Originally posted by realitybites

Thats good, the Pak team played well and deserve the accolades. Shahid Afridi was bang on too in the press conference. My health is better now and job is going on well- a bit hectic thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its  march ending so that was expected.

ohk.. me feeling hungry... dinner ker liya??