Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

lolsss @ anita... this has been anita week for me so far ..πŸ˜†
saturday i saw Anhoniyon ka andhera... on sunday i watched dancing queen (reality show, she was a participant in it) it airs on a paki channel.. on tuesday star gold aired her movie krishna cottage & on thursday i was switching channels randomly.. i stopped at colors & the repeat telecast of andhera was airing... so i watched that again 🀣

LOL.. so much Anita Anita... 😲 Bore Nahi hote... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I gave you perfect award.. Eklota Anita Fan Award 🀣
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweta01

I again saw that video you posted and in that some girls are shown dancing in the bus and behind them guys are there.. I remember Ismail.. lolz.. he and his dupateewali in the bus.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I like the moves in that song.... πŸ˜ƒ

i like those moves too..

@ ismail... y'day during match... he texted me that oh God. pls make Pakistan win chahe toh is k badlay Zardari ko utha le..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LOL.. so much Anita Anita... 😲 Bore Nahi hote... πŸ˜† I gave you perfect award.. Eklota Anita Fan Award 🀣

lolss not eklota... there are some others too ..check her fan club @ fc section & her profileπŸ˜†
Autumnn thumbnail

i like those moves too..

@ ismail... y'day during match... he texted me that oh God. pls make Pakistan win chahe toh is k badlay Zardari ko utha le..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL.. he really hates him na.. lolz.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah.. nice moves... 😳 πŸ˜†

Autumnn thumbnail

lolss not eklota... there are some others too ..check her fan club @ fc section & her profileπŸ˜†

Oye ab baas.. chalu mat kar dena ab lecture on Anita bio data.. I have read it last time you posted πŸ˜› ek baar hi kaafi hai padhane ke liye.... πŸ˜† par tumare jaise fan nahi hoga aur koi.... πŸ˜›
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

lolss i forgot my cell fone at home.. otherwise would have taken the video.. and showed you πŸ˜†

Usu go home and dance again , record the video and then show it to us !! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Usu go home and dance again , record the video and then show it to us !! πŸ˜†

I second that.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kidhar gaya ye ladaka.. kisi channel pe Anita toh nahi aayi.... πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I second that.... πŸ˜†

Kidhar gaya ye ladaka.. kisi channel pe Anita toh nahi aayi.... πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Arre online koi video dekh raha hoga uska !! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Autumnn thumbnail
Ishan when is your exam? April right? Studies kar rahe ho na.. ya phir match ke chakkar main padhai chod di.... πŸ˜›

Are you trying for tickets for the finale??? I so want to go to watch at stadium.... 😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wish and pray that we win yaar.. ufff... I am going bonkers thinking about it.... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Traffic is an issue already.. everywhere police has cordon off and barricades and checking is on.... πŸ˜• but ok.. we need all that too.. hope India Wins the WC and make it all worthwhile.... πŸ˜ƒ

Autumnn thumbnail
Usman toh gayab hi ho gaya.. you are so ssslllloooowwww Usman.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

And Ishan is expert Mr. Gayab as it is.. Uff.. You both guys are too sloooowwwwww πŸ˜†