| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | - Page 73

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweta01

LOL, you put your finger.. haha 🀣 Nowadays I dont do such things cos nowadays I am getting such things way too much...haha and I am become smarter now.. haha.. first watch it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› that is the guru mantra..... πŸ˜†

Pinku, I will watch later.... now I have to run.. have to pick up DD today too.. so need to wrap up somethings before it.. chal cya later...
πŸ€—

LOL well what's the worst thing that could happenπŸ˜† it's just a video🀣

That's fine:) 

See you later SwetaπŸ€—
Hey guys... good to see u here ekta...

btw guys i enjoyed the match y'day.. irrespective of the result.... i danced like this throughout the match...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoAazkOfulY[/YOUTUBE]
arrrghhhhhhhhhh @ I am mad at that fellow.. he or she whatever it at it.. cannot he now just keep quiet.. trying to instigate unnecessarily... am sure he will continue the same thing till finale and on the day too.. arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cool cool cool raho thanda thanda thanda raho....
πŸ˜†

Edit.. lolzzzz the type of posts he makes and then says it is just a game 🀣 surely case of sour grapes as said by others. Ishan pls dont stop me from writing here.. cos I am really pissed with that guy. I need to let out somewhere.. dont want to post there and start unnecessary things.

Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweta01

arrrghhhhhhhhhh @ I am mad at that fellow.. he or she whatever it at it.. cannot he now just keep quiet.. trying instigate unnecessarily... am sure he will continue the same thing till finale and on the day too.. arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cool cool cool raho thanda thanda thanda raho....
πŸ˜†

which fellow?? what are u talking about swetu??
A member who unnecessarily is instigating now with SL win nara in cricket live thread of yesterday. Showing so much love for SL now cos Pak lost to India. If you are not from that country who are in finals.. whoever wins what difference does it make.. Ok may be he does not want Ind to win but theek hai, understandable from his pov but to write the stuff the way he is writing in that thread when he himself is not a SL.. is instigating imho. If Ind had lost yesterday then I would not have written such stuff there.

Yesterday that thread was fun.. with both Pak and Ind members cheering for each one team. And he was the aggressive one then too but okk.. his team was playing so fine but why now.... beats me!!!!
lol wahi kar rahi hu.. par easy nahi hai.. I can reply very well.. but I will not!!!!!!

But wont deny he is testing my limit and I know saturday tak wohi karega..... 😈

Every country has a WC Dream.. and when two countries reach the finale of WC both have equal opportunity to win it.

And in forums when a thread is dedicated especially to members who are from one finale country.. why to go and make nare baazi of another team especially when you do not belong to that country.. that imo is instigating and lagaoing nazar... this I want to write there but will not!!!!!

Ssshhhhhhh Koi Hai.. Gappe Ladane ke Liye.... πŸ˜›

I miss my class today.... :(

Hey btw I got promoted to outer circle in skating.. loll means I am no more a beginner.... πŸ˜›
πŸ˜†
Congrats Sweta !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ Cricket

Leave it Sweta , dont be so superstitious !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If people saying bad things had an effect then India wouldn't have reached this far in WC ! 😳 Its all because of the team's hard work, we will just pray that India wins. ⭐️
@ Ishan and Usman.. Thanks 😳

Ishan, aare I know that ppl saying does not make us win or lose but still my point is a person should not try to rile others. πŸ˜› Aur Kuch Nahi.... 😳 πŸ˜†