Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

AHHH this is amazing, I clicked play but it didn't play the first time😳

I love my India too😳❀️

Sorry about that.. my mistake I put off for embedded videos on other sites.. now you can... πŸ˜ƒ
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

That's okay😳

Autumnn thumbnail
These two days are going to go very slowly..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then the Big Day.. awwww... but seriously I cannot watch our batting peacefully.. I get too many hard attacks... πŸ˜† when our bowling is there I am a ok in some sense.... 😳 πŸ˜† so hopefully we bat first only in finals cos I want to see how we win and if batting it will be very difficult but with second bowling is will be watchable for me.... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I love the way the camera went on Dhoni at the end of anthem... 😳
Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

These two days are going to go very slowly..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then the Big Day.. awwww... but seriously I cannot watch our batting peacefully.. I get too many hard attacks... πŸ˜† when our bowling is there I am a ok in some sense.... 😳 πŸ˜† so hopefully we bat first only in finals cos I want to see how we win and if batting it will be very difficult but with second bowling is will be watchable for me.... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I love the way the camera went on Dhoni at the end of anthem... 😳

AWWWπŸ˜† I think batting first is better too but then your heart races when the other team seems to be reaching the goalπŸ˜† 

Yea I liked that part too😳

Btw weren't Maan and Geet at the match today?πŸ˜†
Autumnn thumbnail

AWWWπŸ˜† I think batting first is better too but then your heart races when the other team seems to be reaching the goalπŸ˜† 

Yea I liked that part too😳

Btw weren't Maan and Geet at the match today?πŸ˜†

Well Pinku.. heart toh race hona hi hai kuch bhi situation ho.. for that there is no dawa.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†but when wickets go when we are bowling second it is amazing... 😳 πŸ˜†

Yeah.... 😳😳😳 BTW do you know the name of the cricketers? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Yes they were... I saw them once.. and was going to post in that live thread too but then something happen in match and I forgot Maneet... wow lucky them really.. free main match dekhane ko mila... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† with all such excitement... Aamir Khan too was there.. you know when AK speaks I feel genuine.. but when SRK speaks at times I feel it is nautanki 😳 πŸ˜† but I do love SRK.. but it just seems so at times to me...  😳 and ofcourse I love Aamir Khan too... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Autumnn thumbnail

Watch this:)

🀣🀣🀣

OMG.. What is thissssss 🀣 I just remember you had posted video link so I watched it but thank god I did not put the finger on screen.... 🀣

Where did you find this Pinkis πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

LOL yepπŸ˜† ooh so true😳

hahahha, I know Dhoni and Sachin and Yuvraj Singh😳 no one else😳 And I know AfridiπŸ˜†

LOL they get to watch for freeπŸ˜•πŸ˜† SRK sucksπŸ˜› He is fake:) Aamir does seem quite genuine:) but you never know with these stars

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

ROFLMAO🀣  

I put my finger on the screen and immediately took it back when you know what happenedπŸ˜› It scared me and felt real🀒 

There's more like itπŸ˜› I'll post them:)

A friend showed it to meπŸ˜†

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Autumnn thumbnail
LOL, you put your finger.. haha 🀣 Nowadays I dont do such things cos nowadays I am getting such things way too much...haha and I am become smarter now.. haha.. first watch it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› that is the guru mantra..... πŸ˜†

Pinku, I will watch later.... now I have to run.. have to pick up DD today too.. so need to wrap up somethings before it.. chal cya later...
πŸ€—