LOL awww😆 Bio's fun😃

Hey Raju🤗 How was your day:)

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: raju786

Heyy Sweta and Pinks🤗...how is post win going Sweta? 😆

Rajuuuuuuuuuuu, I am going bonkers 🤣

Seriously I am..... 😆😆😆😆😳 We are in WC Cricket Finals.. and that is there in Mumbai, India.. wow.. amazing!!!! I so want to go to stadium and watch it but to get the ticket will be difficult.... and also even if luck by chance we get then where will we keep DD.. cannot take such a small child in that hungama na.. lolz.. but I so want to see the match at the stadium.. I mean WC Cricket Final in India that too in Mumbai.. and Me not going.. not done.. bwaaaaaaaaa.... I mean seriously.. aaisa mauka phir kaha milegaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... 😍

I am just thinking of finals now... think IF we win.. that IF is a Big IF.. but still kabhi kabhi mere dil main ye khayal aata hai ki agar hum sach main jeet jaye toh... 😲 😳😃 I will surely faint.. not monu style though.... 😉 😆😆 and then be delirious with happines.. I told my DH if we win we will go on streets and dance cos I am sure all will be out dancing.. 😛  😆 he at first said.. ok then said.. but why go on streets you can dance here only.... 😲 😆😆😆🤣

But yeah.. I am practical too.. not getting running away with my thoughts because first we have to win it then everything will follow.. but if not then will be heartbroken for sure.... Other team is good team and we have to do really well to win this cup.. but god willing and hopefully we will.. Plsssssssssssssss 😳

But yeah.. I am going bonkers....!!!!! 🤣

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

WE WILL WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, what khayal. We're winning Sweta😳 Be ready to faint😛🤣

I wanted to dance too today🤣 

I'd so go to the stadium to watch😲 YOU SHOULD GO😲 are tickets still available? AHHH AMAZING😳 you can atleast go near the stadium where people will be screaming and shouting😳

Autumnn thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

WE WILL WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, what khayal. We're winning Sweta😳 Be ready to faint😛🤣

I wanted to dance too today🤣 

I'd so go to the stadium to watch😲 YOU SHOULD GO😲 are tickets still available? AHHH AMAZING😳 you can atleast go near the stadium where people will be screaming and shouting😳

Tickets will not be available now.. peheleli book honge and now that India is in finals.. poocho matt!!!!

You wanted to dance.. I danced.... 😆

I know but we cannot go near the stadium too pinku.. cos it will be pagal khana of crazyness there.. lol and if we win then baap re pucho mat.. ppl are going to go crazy.. yesterday only one group went dancing and drumming on the road and I was alll balle balle shava shava....

So imagine if we win then what the state of the people will be....

When SL had won the WC they were the host but the finals were in India or Pak.. so technically even being co host and they being in finals it was not in their country but here we are the host and finals we are there and it is in our country.. so imagine what the craze of ppl can be if we win.. and what will happen...

For security reasons for finale roads leading to stadium are cordon off.... it is gonna be difficult to control ppl... and going nearing stadium will be impossible.. if we win na pinku then Mumbai will be on fire of happiness.. 😃

I have told my DH no cooking that day.. kal cook ke chakkar main bhaut problem hua.. all was ready except one dish but I was not budging from my seat.. whole day I did eat anything.. ek dum raat ko khaya..... 😆 with fear I was stuck to my seat only.. only few times cos of compulsion I had to move... lolz..  DD ko mera desktop pe games diye.. 😆 but she used to come in between.. when our innings was on I told her say four four four.. and we used to sing.. and she used to dance jump too as she was having fun but when our bowling was there I told her say wicket wicket out out out and she is like four four four lolz.. and four jaata tha.. and I am like oh nooo noo.. say out out out.. but then gave her pc and games and that is safe from all sides.. lolz....  😆😆

Please Make India Win.. Host... in Finals in same country and Win.. never happen... so please let it happen.. Pray Pray Pray.. Please
😳
Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Yea and I bet the tickets will be majorly expensive😲

LOL I woke up after the match was over, so I couldn't dance😛

Oh wow😳 I wish I was in India right now😳

AWWW DD is so cute😳 my sister was at school, as soon as she got home I was like YAY India won and she barely understands all this😆 so she's like YAY, who lost? I said Pakistan😆 she said booooo Pakistan😆

YAYYYYYY, we will win😎 Be confident:)

Autumnn thumbnail
LOL.. I am not confident.. just hopeful... 😳 😆 I am practical too and in cricket I always take one ball at a time because that is how the game is.. anytime anything can happen.. so till we win just hope that we do well and we win.... 😳

My Dil says India might win.. but lets see... I dont want to take my expectations too high but it is impossible not to think also.... lolzzzzz 🤣
Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Did you watch this Pinkis? I had tears in my eyes.. and I think Captain Dhoni on whom the last shot is held was also emotional that is why he bend his head in the end.. I feel... 😳😳 every time it is sung I have lump in my throat... 😳 OMG.. I love My India 🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhTm34He0xg[/YOUTUBE]

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

LOL.. I am not confident.. just hopeful... 😳 😆 I am practical too and in cricket I always take one ball at a time because that is how the game is.. anytime anything can happen.. so till we win just hope that we do well and we win.... 😳

My Dil says India might win.. but lets see... I dont want to take my expectations too high but it is impossible not to think also.... lolzzzzz 🤣

Yea I know, anything can happen. But I am positive that India will win this year

LOL, I can't wait to hear who wins😳 atleast we're in the finals:)
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Did you watch this Pinkis? I had tears in my eyes.. and I think Captain Dhoni on whom the last shot is held was also emotional that is why he bend his head in the end.. I feel... 😳😳 every time it is sung I have lump in my throat... 😳 OMG.. I love My India 🤗

AHHH this is amazing, I clicked play but it didn't play the first time😳

I love my India too😳❤️