Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweta01

My siggy option is off so I cannot see it.. gosh you guys.. how you read the post... it is so difficult to read them in between those large large siggys.. my eyes hurt with those siggys in between post... and so I have kept it off.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL yeah at first it was annoying but than u miss out alot if its off..and i always like to look at this siggy, since they praise me all the time with flying kisses..(awwww Bugger i miss her, i know she would come up with something witty to come back with my comment๐Ÿ˜†)

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

LOL I love having color in my posts sometimes๐Ÿ˜† and seeing who likes what:)

RagMasta thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

Yep ๐Ÿ˜Ž this is our second vacation alone:)

My lil sister's already crying abt missing us Poor lil thing๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wow thats exciting..i cant wait to go to Caliiiiii..so what are ur plans? r meeting anyone there, like family, or is all up too the two of you?
RagMasta thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

yeah and you get know abt  their personality a lil too..its kind of like a mini FB๐Ÿ˜†

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: raju786

LOL yeah at first it was annoying but than u miss out alot if its off..and i always like to look at this siggy, since they praise me all the time with flying kisses..(awwww Bugger i miss her, i know she would come up with something witty to come back with my comment๐Ÿ˜†)

ROFLOL.. Why you want SayaMohit to give your flying kisses.... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeah bugsyyyyyyy miss her.. she comes online but never posts in CC nor scraps nor pm... ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

OMG really๐Ÿ˜ฒ WOW๐Ÿ˜ฒ That's so neat:( I did miss out๐Ÿ˜ญ

YEAAA, those were amazing:) I'd want new supplies so bad, I'd beg parents to take me to the store as soon as I got the list and they'd be like, what's so exciting๐Ÿ˜•

Next month my baby sister has a field trip and I'm chaperoning:) They're going to an exploreum and IMAX:) I'm so excited๐Ÿ˜†

RagMasta thumbnail

ROFLOL.. Why you want SayaMohit to give your flying kisses.... ๐Ÿ˜†

yeah bugsyyyyyyy miss her.. she comes online but never posts in CC nor scraps nor pm... ๐Ÿ˜•

LOL..yeah i used to like Sanaya from the movie Fanaa..and i used this siggy during Valentines day..and i got a lot of tareef since๐Ÿ˜†..but i like how i dont watch MJHT n still use it๐Ÿ˜†
Autumnn thumbnail

LOL..yeah i used to like Sanaya from the movie Fanaa..and i used this siggy during Valentines day..and i got a lot of tareef since๐Ÿ˜†..but i like how i dont watch MJHT n still use it๐Ÿ˜†

Oh she was in Fanaa.. hmmm.. did not know that... ๐Ÿ˜†

lol you did not watch MJHT and still you have them in your siggy.. haha.. funny.... ๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo me going.. I need to finish things off.. and I think i have to go and get DD today as no school bus as in the morning too it was not there cos of some maintenance work on it. So I better hurry.. have to be ready with everything before match starts.. ๐Ÿ˜† Cya later peeps.... ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Autumnn thumbnail
Oh BTW.. that friendly visitor visited again to the profile and without posting went away.... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† really cannot understand the logic... ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• well can but still.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo cya.. have a good night sleep and be ready for exciting match and scores and updates.. haha... ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜Ž
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Well I'm meeting my aunt, and then a couple friends as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'll be staying at aunts place:) And just sightseeing:) I'm way too excited๐Ÿ˜†