Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweta01

@ Raju.. paste here some sms about match.. if they are funny... πŸ˜›

Gosh I need to do my work.. and I am here.. babaji help me move.... πŸ˜†

LOL alrighty..most r just talking abt the match..only had one funny one abt Sheila which i posted it hahaπŸ˜† and you had a good come back too πŸ˜†..i shared it with them
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: raju786

Oh these days i have been watching Rakhi Sawants interveiws alot πŸ˜†..esp the one with Sheela, Shagun n Meenaxi..watching it over n over again.never gets old

LOL.. I never seen that interview and frankly not interested too... btw today ME again Rakhi  Bharti episode is there.. dont think it will get any trp whatever the match status.... 😳 πŸ˜†

But why you are watching Rakhi Sawant? 😲 πŸ˜†

BTW heard that Imran will be on set shooting as no leave and he will be watching match from the sets... πŸ˜†

One channel is fill with what all bollywood actors are doing today.. who is where and how they are going to watch the match.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† such silly I tell ya.. as if most of us are interested in knowing that... πŸ€ͺ We are more interested in knowing today what cricketers are doing and eating.... 🀣

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

LOL alrighty..most r just talking abt the match..only had one funny one abt Sheila which i posted it hahaπŸ˜† and you had a good come back too πŸ˜†..i shared it with them

LOL.... πŸ˜† you did... 😲 and what did they say? 🀣

LOL.. As soon as I read that sms.. what I wrote just pop in my head.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

LOL I won't be home so mom gets to relax😳 mom will just have my lil sister to take care of:) and dad tooπŸ˜†

Wow my lil sister likes school I guessπŸ˜† some days she loves school and some days she doesn't want to go:) Her school ends May 26th:)

I saw it with my friendπŸ˜†

Yep I love it, I love Rohan😳😍

RagMasta thumbnail

LOL.. I never seen that interview and frankly not interested too... btw today ME again Rakhi  Bharti episode is there.. dont think it will get any trp whatever the match status.... 😳 πŸ˜†

But why you are watching Rakhi Sawant? 😲 πŸ˜†

BTW heard that Imran will be on set shooting as no leave and he will be watching match from the sets... πŸ˜†

One channel is fill with what all bollywood actors are doing today.. who is where and how they are going to watch the match.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† such silly I tell ya.. as if most of us are interested in knowing that... πŸ€ͺ We are more interested in knowing today what cricketers are doing and eating.... 🀣

LOL she makes me happy..and gives me a good laugh on how crazy she isπŸ˜† Ooo cool..i actually watched a Zoom clip them talking abt the stars where they will be at..Akshay is having a party at his place..and SRK n Aamir r hosting a post cricket partyy afterwards..

IKR..i dont think anyother channel will be on today..esp if ur in India n Pakistan..
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Yea it isπŸ˜ƒ loved the movie:) How was Tanu weds Manu? YAY I want to watch BBB soon:) 

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Oh these days i have been watching Rakhi Sawants interveiws alot πŸ˜†..esp the one with Sheela, Shagun n Meenaxi..watching it over n over again.never gets old

LMAO πŸ€£ Did you like Maa exchange? Rakhi and her mom are crazy🀣 and that comedian girl she laughed so creepishly πŸ€£
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

with a friend??😲😲 yeh konsa friend hai?πŸ˜† jk
wow ur sis gets off early😳

@Sweta..they said thats true..n than i said Katrina is too decent..she wont mess up the teamπŸ˜†

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

ROFL @ what cricketers are eating🀣

RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

LMAO πŸ€£ Did you like Maa exchange? Rakhi and her mom are crazy🀣 and that comedian girl she laughed so creepishly πŸ€£

yeah i seen the second episode..just have to see number 3πŸ˜†..its soo scripted but so fun to watch..feel goodπŸ˜†

Tanu Weds Manu is nice..i guess its one of those must watch of this yr but i like BBB wayy more