Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweta01

ROFLOL... I did not get it at first.. until I read whats written in Hindi.... 🤣🤣

whats written in hindi???
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Usman.

nice posts Swetu..

great lines but very hard to act on these... there are times when these things are not in ur hand... like if some one does bad to u ur ego hurts and next time u see that person u remember that whole incident... i think this comes natural to u.. u may forget it after a span of time as they said time heals everything...

Yes, Usman, it is difficult very difficult.... for that matter each thing in life is difficult at first.. it is the mind set which makes or break a person.

I agree with what pinku wrote on this...

Yep you are who you are because you choose to be that way😳 

I know people who are positive no matter what happens and they're always happy:) Everyone should be happy with what they have and no matter what happens:) It's tough but not impossible:)

Since childhood I have experience various incidents which to say were not pleasant. I used to get bogged down with it... It affected my overall personality and till date I am not out of it totally. But learning and growing. Nothing gets achieved overnight.. everything takes time and effort but achievable. ðŸ˜³

Also I believe if someone hurt you yes you will get affected but the trick lies in how soon you get over it. Do you let that incident affect your life or personality. Getting hurt is natural.. and dealing the hurt is a process.. how soon you get healed is the key. When you see the person next time yeah may be you remember that incident but it should not make you sad or hurt all over again. Moving on is the key. There is no point in harping about same things again and again. Life is too short for keeping grudges. 😊

And yes attitude towards an incident certainly help.. Recently @ some unpleasant incidents I just put on an Ignore Button.. and it certainly felt like wow.. those really did not matter and when I read this below line in that essay...

Then you will laugh at all the foolish things you have been doing, at all the resentments, reactions, revenges, with which you have been destroying yourself.

It felt true.. cos I was destroying myself with those thoughts and in the end it really did not have to be in that way.

So yes it is tough, hard, difficult whatever but it is achievable if we really try and this is from experience. For me learn grow learn grow is a process.

Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail

whats written in hindi???

You dont know to read hindi askhar 😕

What is the hindi word for Rock? 😛

Autumnn thumbnail

@ worldcup 2011

next wednesday is gonna be a huge one.. Pak vs Ind.. as ishu said a match to die for... there is gonna be immense pressure on players of both sides... this match is not less than WC final.. the battle is gonna be between Indian batting & Pakistani bowling.. Indians have been great with bat & struggled with ball.. whereas Pakis have performed exceptionally well with ball but struggled a bit with bat....i m already so excited & nervous for that match...

@ blue.. I surely wouldn't like to die for it though... 😛 cos I want to watch it...😆

@ bold.. lol everyone says that.. but I would like India to win the Final too not just this match.... 😆😛

@ red.. are we really... ðŸ¤” 😆

I am taking one ball at a time.. 😛 think that will be the best thing to do.. cos yeah.. match excitement do get to me.... 😳
so one ball at a time is the best policy for weak hearts like me.... 😆 I am trying to stay away from all the excitement but wherever one go, everyone is talking of this match only.. 😆
Autumnn thumbnail
I know it is not what it looks like.. but stilll.... 🤣

🤣
Usman. thumbnail

Yes, Usman, it is difficult very difficult.... for that matter each thing in life is difficult at first.. it is the mind set which makes or break a person.

I agree with what pinku wrote on this...

Yep you are who you are because you choose to be that way😳 

I know people who are positive no matter what happens and they're always happy:) Everyone should be happy with what they have and no matter what happens:) It's tough but not impossible:)

Since childhood I have experience various incidents which to say were not pleasant. I used to get bogged down with it... It affected my overall personality and till date I am not out of it totally. But learning and growing. Nothing gets achieved overnight.. everything takes time and effort but achievable. ðŸ˜³

Also I believe if someone hurt you yes you will get affected but the trick lies in how soon you get over it. Do you let that incident affect your life or personality. Getting hurt is natural.. and dealing the hurt is a process.. how soon you get healed is the key. When you see the person next time yeah may be you remember that incident but it should not make you sad or hurt all over again. Moving on is the key. There is no point in harping about same things again and again. Life is too short for keeping grudges. 😊

And yes attitude towards an incident certainly help.. Recently @ some unpleasant incidents I just put on an Ignore Button.. and it certainly felt like wow.. those really did not matter and when I read this below line in that essay...

Then you will laugh at all the foolish things you have been doing, at all the resentments, reactions, revenges, with which you have been destroying yourself.

It felt true.. cos I was destroying myself with those thoughts and in the end it really did not have to be in that way.

So yes it is tough, hard, difficult whatever but it is achievable if we really try and this is from experience. For me learn grow learn grow is a process.

I know its difficult but not impossible... but then it depends on person to person like those who are very sensitive ... it might be quite difficult for them to get over that incident or whatever... whereas a strong headed person who doesnt get affected or influenced by small issues or petty things he\she can deal with such issues\incidents easily or with less difficulty as compared to the sensitive one
Usman. thumbnail

@ blue.. I surely wouldn't like to die for it though... 😛 cos I want to watch it...😆  lolsss its a phrase not meant to be taken literally 😆😆 no one would like to die for a match swetu 😆

@ bold.. lol everyone says that.. but I would like India to win the Final too not just this match.... 😆😛 lolsss.. i dont think i need to say what i feel..😆😆😆

@ red.. are we really... ðŸ¤” 😆 i think yes... India's batting is stronger as compared to Pakistani batting 

I am taking one ball at a time.. 😛 think that will be the best thing to do.. cos yeah.. match excitement do get to me.... 😳
so one ball at a time is the best policy for weak hearts like me.... 😆 I am trying to stay away from all the excitement but wherever one go, everyone is talking of this match only.. 😆  ohh dont tell me... every where people are discussing this match, be it fb, via text msgs literally everywhere... it is getting too much to handle

Edited by Usman. - 13 years ago
Usman. thumbnail

You dont know to read hindi askhar 😕

What is the hindi word for Rock? 😛

@ bold... no i dont... hw can i?? i have never learned hindi

@ rock... we call it "chattaan" in urdu
Usman. thumbnail

I know it is not what it looks like.. but stilll.... 🤣

🤣

OMG 🤣 thats hilarious...🤣🤣🤣 one from my side too..🤣
Autumnn thumbnail

I know its difficult but not impossible... but then it depends on person to person like those who are very sensitive ... it might be quite difficult for them to get over that incident or whatever... whereas a strong headed person who doesnt get affected or influenced by small issues or petty things he\she can deal with such issues\incidents easily or with less difficulty as compared to the sensitive one

Yes, it depends upon person to person. but the point is everyone should try to follow it... 😳 and then it will depend how much time each person takes.. but at least try toh kar sakate hai.... 😛