Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | - Page 24

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pinkisluv91

YAYπŸ˜† I want to watch it, maybe I'll watch it next weekendπŸ˜ƒ

BBB is coming on t.v. on April 3rd at 8 pm I think.. and on Sony..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweta01

I don't have Sony though so I gotta get a dvd or watch on the internet:) 

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah it was a fun watch...i was REALLY connected to the movie..the movie didnt relate to me, but i connected with the characters in a way that whatever they were feeling i was..

and man the way Ranveer shouts, gave me goosebumps..no newbie actor can express anger properly like him..

and i really liked Anushka in this movie, she was really sweet
RagMasta thumbnail
you guys forgot my favorite Karan Kundra Holi Dream? πŸ˜†
RagMasta thumbnail

haha yeah sometimes i have some vivid dreams...today i had a long one....n my lil sis was keep on waking me up...n i was getting so mad bc i wanted to know what happens in the end

it seemed liked i was in a college campus...n i was with Karan Kundra...first i went to this huge open room...n random ppl were hiding, n i guess they had holi color powder in their hand to throw or something...

n then i went to another hugeeeeeeee open area, like a desert type place, where a bunch of ppl were playing holi...n then i found Karand Kundra who was with me before...asked him something...but then i bumped into my parents, they were saying tie my shoe laces...random

n then i left n went to this room...which kind of looked like an apartment building..n in diff rooms were Karan Kundra with HArshad Chopra n Aditi...who i seen a gossip video of them playing holi the day b4...n then i went inside a room, n there was a group of girls...i was with Karan, n we came, n they said u want to be a part of our group.....we singed up...got a goodie bag of candies n color powder...n then we find out that the girls kill ppl during holi...i guess it turned out to be violent, n thats why in the beginning ppl were hiding...

n then my sis woke me upπŸ˜’πŸ˜†

My other KAran Kundra non holi dream was when i was running to class late, and in the middle of the hallway, he calls out my name and says hey raju, how are you, long time no talk..and i said hey but im sorry i have to go to class, running late =(

I found my dream lol..i saved it..

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: raju786

you guys forgot my favorite Karan Kundra Holi Dream? πŸ˜†

We did not forget it.. we in fact ask you to tell us few pages back.... πŸ˜›

And now that you have mentioned both dreams about KK.. I remember them when you had told to us first time around.... 😳 it came back to me too.. lolz... πŸ˜†

And why were your parents telling you to tie shoe lacs.. you forget to tie them kya lolz.. πŸ˜†

Yeah.. I too dont like when someone wakes me up or I get up on my own when a dream I want to know how it ends but not able to cos I wake up.. πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing your dreams once again Raju.. I really like to read about dreams.. you, pinks and sas has such lovely and funny dreams.. lolz. πŸ˜›. I always get scary dreams... :(

RagMasta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweta01

We did not forget it.. we in fact ask you to tell us few pages back.... πŸ˜›

And now that you have mentioned both dreams about KK.. I remember them when you had told to us first time around.... 😳 it came back to me too.. lolz... πŸ˜†

And why were your parents telling you to tie shoe lacs.. you forget to tie them kya lolz.. πŸ˜†

Yeah.. I too dont like when someone wakes me up or I get up on my own when a dream I want to know how it ends but not able to cos I wake up.. πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing your dreams once again Raju.. I really like to read about dreams.. you, pinks and sas has such lovely and funny dreams.. lolz. πŸ˜›. I always get scary dreams... :(

aww thanks haha

yeah that was reply to those posts lol

no i must say i was sweating once i woke up bc it was a scray viloent holi dreamπŸ˜†

i thank this CC, for retracking my karan kundra dream haha...in a way this like my lil dairy..i should print it out with a Karan Kundra pic playing holi n keep in a folderπŸ˜†
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raju786

yeah it was a fun watch...i was REALLY connected to the movie..the movie didnt relate to me, but i connected with the characters in a way that whatever they were feeling i was..

and man the way Ranveer shouts, gave me goosebumps..no newbie actor can express anger properly like him..

and i really liked Anushka in this movie, she was really sweet

Wow😲 now I gotta watch this😲

plus I have a mini crush on RanveerπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
RagMasta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pinkisluv91

Wow😲 now I gotta watch this😲

plus I have a mini crush on RanveerπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

grrr im trying not to like Ranveer but he has impressed meπŸ˜†..he shouts in the end of the song Aada Ishq Aada Pyar..i loved that song..it was so sad
RagMasta thumbnail
Today I had a MAJOR dream of Imran Khan, that was mixed of emotions

First, I won a ticket to Indian Idol, n Imran n Soonam came to promote their movie, so they sat with the judges, n in the side i sat with Imran Khan, Soonam was in the other side. I dont remember any of the singer, or the judges, but i was talking to Imran Khan the whole time, i told him, of what a HUGE FAN i am of his 😎, I told him about IF, i told him i got the same type of glasses him, he got really happy, n was being so nice, he said, one day i want to take you on a tour to Mumbia, with me and SOonam, he said one of his lines from the movie Luck..than the show was over, n i didnot even know it was going on..

than i went to his dressing room, soonam was their too, i was sooo happyy..than i see my cuzs and sis, than this is when everything changes..they tell me thats not the real Imran Khan, that is just a look alike that the show has gotten, i was like that cant be true, than they were like ask him a ques, something about Imran Khan..

I go up to him, and tell him, ppl are telling me ur fake, he said, im not, look at me, than i was like u do look kind of different, and than i asked him, fine what was ur roles name in ur first movie, he was like come on, i am Imran Khan, i was like plzz tell me, what was the roles name, n he was like Rahul, i said no its Jay..
I ran away and cried sooo much,
πŸ˜›

another sad dream =(