| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
Good morning guys πŸ€—    Wish everyone happy friday / weekend πŸ˜ƒ

Any movie recommedations for the weekend ? 😳  If not, I will most probably watch cricket. I am fining this WC bit boring though.

I was reading up twitter funny oneliners ...thought will share them here too πŸ˜† 

Facing your fears builds strength, but running away from them makes for an excellent cardio workout.

There's a fine line between courage and foolishness. Too bad it isn't a fence.

No one ever gives me a hand, but I often get a finger.

I want my children to have the things I never had. Then, I want to move in with them.

Women always worry about the things men forget. Men always worry about the things women remember.

Resisting temptation is easier when you think you'll probably get another chance later on.

I have manners. They're all just bad.

There are more men than women in mental hospitals, which just goes to show who's driving whom crazy.

I am logged in, therefore I am.

Hey Arjun... if u havent seen BBB watch it... its nice...
tomorrow is anita-day for me..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the one liners u posted were quite funny.... had a good laugh reading them  thanx fr sharing
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

LOL yea right, like you're going to watch with your ears closed πŸ€£ just mute it πŸ€£

🀣🀣 @ mute it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kya ajeeb shows dekhte ho tum dono... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by .Arjun

Any movie recommedations for the weekend ? 😳  If not, I will most probably watch cricket. I am fining this WC bit boring though.

I was reading up twitter funny oneliners ...thought will share them here too πŸ˜† 

Facing your fears builds strength, but running away from them makes for an excellent cardio workout.

No one ever gives me a hand, but I often get a finger.

I want my children to have the things I never had. Then, I want to move in with them.

Women always worry about the things men forget. Men always worry about the things women remember.

Resisting temptation is easier when you think you'll probably get another chance later on.

I have manners. They're all just bad.

There are more men than women in mental hospitals, which just goes to show who's driving whom crazy.

Hey ArjunπŸ€— Have a great weekend:) 

Movies, I rarely watch em but yea like Usman said BBB is pretty good:) 

There are more men than women in mental hospitals, which just goes to show who's driving whom crazy.🀣🀣 

Atleast we can make men go madπŸ˜›  
Originally posted by Usman.

tumhe kya haiπŸ€”

Hey ArjunπŸ€— Have a great weekend:) 

Movies, I rarely watch em but yea like Usman said BBB is pretty good:) 

There are more men than women in mental hospitals, which just goes to show who's driving whom crazy.🀣🀣 

Atleast we can make men go madπŸ˜›  

Pinks πŸ€—   Howz everything going on ?
Yeah I am going to try BBB ............  Thanks Usman for the suggestion :)

And yeah isnt it true ?  Its not difficult to make men go mad πŸ˜†

Everything's going fineπŸ˜ƒ I'm ready for spring break now, I need the break majorlyπŸ˜†

Yea so you guys are weak, not our faultπŸ˜› 

How have you been? πŸ˜ƒ

I just saw this picture of Ranveer, he's doing the ainvayi moveπŸ˜†

I was watching this recent Shweta Tiwari interview, it was quite interesting but in this part she says Raja Chaudhary threatened her daughter that he will kill her after a yearπŸ˜²πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜³

(from the start to 1:55)
Edited by pinkisluv91 - 13 years ago

Facing your fears builds strength, but running away from them makes for an excellent cardio workout..πŸ˜†.ohhh never thought of that..i should try it haha..but idk why running away from fear i always end up in the couchπŸ˜†

No one ever gives me a hand, but I often get a finger.πŸ˜²πŸ˜† i dont get it lol

I want my children to have the things I never had. Then, I want to move in with them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Women always worry about the things men forget. Men always worry about the things women remember.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Resisting temptation is easier when you think you'll probably get another chance later on.HmmmmπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I have manners. They're all just bad.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I will use that for someone, but not for myself, bc i dont want to badnaam myselfπŸ˜†

There are more men than women in mental hospitals, which just goes to show who's driving whom crazy.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You should watch Tanu weds Manu, its a fun watchπŸ˜ƒ, i liked it..filled with desi tadka..

I just saw this picture of Ranveer, he's doing the ainvayi moveπŸ˜†

he is not a cute babyπŸ˜•πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Look at this..guess who it isπŸ˜†