Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

LOL.. I dont want it to come... ๐Ÿ˜› I need to changed my user id then it can come.... ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Autumnn thumbnail

OMG that's the guy from Zor Ka Jhatka ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

And they're swearing that much ๐Ÿคฃ This show's so cheap๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Monu you cannot watch this show... it is not for kids... ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Autumnn thumbnail

Well I read it on wikipedia today๐Ÿ˜ƒ It says the jodis are confirmed๐Ÿฅณ

And Gurmeet and Debina are on the list too, YAY๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ZND was last year๐Ÿ˜† 

Wikipedia news is not true na always..? or am I confusing this with some similar name site... ๐Ÿ˜†

Gosh! Karan + Kritika and Gur + Debbi... that forum will be on fire..... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

Hmmm that cant be true bc Hrithik is the judge for Just Dance, and im pretty sure Madhuri wont judge a dance show back to back ๐Ÿ˜†..

but the list seems pretty interesting..i will be rooting for Mohit and Sanaya

wow Mohit + Sanaya too in NB if true.. surely so much that forum will be tooo active and too much  masaledar... lolz... ๐Ÿ˜†

And when's the new swayamwar starting๐Ÿ˜• the promos aired last year๐Ÿ˜• I'm tired of waiting for it๐Ÿ˜† Did she not get enough applicants๐Ÿคฃ

LOL.. Read in newspaper that she got plenty applications.. aare I had mentioned na her show which was supposed to end did not end. As it was ending she took this swayamvar but the show got extended so she is not able to come to swayamvar show as she is in contract with her other show.

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ummm i have lost interest in NB.. first two seasons were great.. but from 3rd onwards it got bakwaas.. too much of unwanted twists and dramaybazi all for publicity.. so m nt so excited for it
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

ummm i have lost interest in NB.. first two seasons were great.. but from 3rd onwards it got bakwaas.. too much of unwanted twists and dramaybazi all for publicity.. so m nt so excited for it

completly agree
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree i didnt like the last season..but im pretty sure its not happening..lets see..there too many dance shows now๐Ÿ˜†
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

I agree i didnt like the last season..but im pretty sure its not happening..lets see..there too many dance shows now๐Ÿ˜†

yaa but i m waitng for that hrithik one... whats the name of that shw?
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yaa but i m waitng for that hrithik one... whats the name of that shw?

yeah same here..its called Just Dance! What other dance shows did you watch? DId you ever watch ARY NAchley?๐Ÿ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
i hav seen NB 1 & 2, JdJ all seasons in bits n parts only.. never saw the whole season, dancing queen ... bus itne hi.. i have never seen DID ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

@ Ary nachley... lolx have seen glimpses of that show... dint find it entertaining
Edited by Usman. - 13 years ago