Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweta01

Thanks Raju.. hmmm.. ok reality show hai.. par is it about their life.. I mean does the camera follow them every where???? 😲 or is it shot later on? 😕

Who were talking about them..... 😛 I just wanted to know about it as I see that show on t.v... and find its interesting.... 😆

yeah the camera follows them everywhere😆..yeah its an interesting entertaining show😆..the thing i like abt them is that they give family alot of priority compared to other american reality shows..
RagMasta thumbnail

oh oh that is a song.... 🤣 which movie?

aare see he wrote....

Altu Jalal tu, aayi bala ko taal tu
Tension vension chod do baccha
Hoja fully faltu

@ blue in above lines.. This is said when some trouble is there and ppl say this lines.. so I thought why he said that... and then Hoia fully faltu... 😲 🤣 the whole green one really crack me up....  😆😆😆
🤣

Oh 😆 I didnt know what the blue line meant..but knew what the green meant😛..i like the song, it seems funny haha..n i like the dance in it
RagMasta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Usman.

🤣  @ bold..

weyse no new good song is coming... razia phans gayi gundon mein is such a crap..🤢

i agreee🤢🤢 The movie seems like crap too..im ashamed with these guys, and Sonam for choosing this movie😡 Razia has no originality
RagMasta thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanroy

hi guys kia haal hai

usman : finally mainay OMORE ki icecream kha li
and  yar  ajj meri lotterly khul gayye
i win the amount of 1250

Wohoooooooooooo🥳

What will you buy?😲 or would you use it for pocket money? or save it?
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yep.. wo bhi chalte hai yaar.. when one is in the mood and wanna a shake a leg.. then surely such types of songs are only good.... all songs which are peppy... :)

The other day I had put songs as kids [DD + her friends] wanted it.. and they were dancing.. so I went in between at one point and started dancing.. they laughed.. 😲 😆😆 but I continued saying come on dance.. they were looking at me and dancing in between but my DD.... uff.. she told me you gooooo 😆 3 yrs main friends ke beech main nahi chahiye mummya.. aage bhagwan hi malika hai.. .lollzzzzzz 😆 Kids!!!!! 😛

LOL awwwwwwwwwwww poor you Sweta😳 it's okay you should always dance like no one's watching😃 I can't dance either😆
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

hi guys kia haal hai

usman : finally mainay OMORE ki icecream kha li
and  yar  ajj meri lotterly khul gayye
i win the amount of 1250

YAY congratulations Ismail:) Like Sweta said, I hope you win tons more😃 
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Waisay guys holi kab hai????

It's on the 19th😃

I'll miss it a lot
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Oh  goodness, yea it's bad

God bless Japan
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

LOL I knew it was a song just because Raju always posts songs, idk the movie😆 

LMAO😆

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

It's on the 19th😃

I'll miss it a lot

Well Holi is on 18th Night where fire is burn.. Rang Panchami where you play with colours is on 19th April...

DD school have holi party.. have to give all the stuff and then in her school which she will start from next year there is a party too though the letter has not come to me yet.. hopefully it will come today.. plus few I know had called me to say that it is on friday too but in the evening.. so if the letter comes will take her there too.. hopefully she will see her new school and enjoy the party too. [ though not sure whether ultimately she will go to that school as we are still looking for some other school lets see... as of now that will be her new regular school from next year] Hope she enjoys there too as all will be new.. lets see..