Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | - Page 2

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi how are you??? look like ajj poora din tuim match enjoy ker rahi thi thts y u were missed from here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ismaail thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweta01

Dhoniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii why did you gave last over to Nehra.... why not Bhaajiiii.... gosh I am pissed....!!!!!!!

I was asking  this question to myself during Pakistan last match...... when Sahid Afridi   was taking a wrong decision at last 5 over
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sanroy

Hi how are you??? look like ajj poora din tuim match enjoy ker rahi thi thts y u were missed from here

lol nahi..... I just catch match from 10 pm onwards.. I like to watch the finale overs if the match is interesting ofcourse.... I did not see the whole match.. have other things yaar.. today DD had holiday na.... plus ghar ke kaam, then time with her.. and then went out for some groceries shopping.. came home after 9 pm... then khana peena.. lolz.. I am yet to have my dinner though.. DD ko de diya... :) and was watching match too then.. ufff jaane do... I am mad about match.. I dont want talk match.... arrghhhh

Autumnn thumbnail
Afridi captain hai Pakistan team ka.. wow.. captain ban gaya.... lolz... I still remember when he had come to international cricket and now he is captain.. well nice for him....
Ismaail thumbnail

dinner bna lia ya wo bi abhi baki hai???

Autumnn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanroy

dinner bna lia ya wo bi abhi baki hai???

Aare aaj morning main hi sab banaya tha.. dinner ka sab bhi..as I had classes today and it gets very tiring to cook a veggie after coming from class and it also get late na coming back..... so morning main hi kar liya tha... only rice I needed to cook for dinner which I always do anyways.... so just cooked rice and then DD ko khila diya.... but I did ot go to class as DH came late..... isliye went out for work to buy things...
Autumnn thumbnail
Today morning you guys had fun!!! 😛 I can see that.. nice names for Rajish.... Chaku was the BEST!!! 🤣

Pinks was on a roll 😆 I know I know Usman Chaku was your creation.... 😆 but on the whole Pinks was on a rolll... 😛

Pinku you dont post from mobile cos font cannot be pink.. lolz... you like pink so much.... hehe

Ismaail thumbnail
ok  usman to must be waching andhera rite now
Ismaail thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweta01

Today morning you guys had fun!!! 😛 I can see that.. nice names for Rajish.... Chaku was the BEST!!! 🤣

Pinks was on a roll 😆 I know I know Usman Chaku was your creation.... 😆 but on the whole Pinks was on a rolll... 😛

Pinku you dont post from mobile cos font cannot be pink.. lolz... you like pink so much.... hehe

haan they all were searching for name for love bird of this CC😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
and we had a great fun ... and we also put kaali tikka to our CC aur sub say bari baat we had finished last CC
Autumnn thumbnail
Yes I can see that..... I was surprised to see that CC finished but happy.... 😃

I think I will go and have something to eat.... it is already very late.. cya later or tom.   bye Ismail....