Thendral Friday 11th March 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
As Shubba Akka said...I now think Thulasi is going to withdraw the case by herself if Nithesh's dad meet her while TA was gone to temple...maybe that's why they bought this temple track...i hope they wont show whats going to happen at temple as we all know...but they might show Thulasi's efforts on this side to make Lav live happily in that "rich" house even after knowing that the killer wont leave her alone (i hope that AC will warn her if she say that she pointed a wrong person). Nithesh's dad might turn in favor to Thulasi and might understand her because he is not that bad person...only his love towards his brother made him blind...i hope he can for sure understand Thulasi...none can hate that poor girl except people like GW, Charu & Lav😡...

Also i think only if Thulasi do this by herself with out anyone insisting...it will be more effective when something happens to Thulasi by that killer because for sure that stabber is not going to leave her....this might lead to prove those creatures that Thulasi didn't even care about herself but cared to make selfish Lav live happily by risking her own life because for them Thulasi "stopped" Lav's wedding and etc.....will they understand her even after that is different question but it will lead to a strong support to Thulasi's side that she care about TA's family even when they don't treat her as one of their family member from their inner heart.....i wont get surprised if Charu and that killer shake hands..

If it goes like this as Ranu said Periappa might/will wait to take that gumbal back to his bungalow. I want to see Charu's face and GW's if this happens🤢.....i guess psycho mentioned that she wont leave that house with out chasing Thulasi out right?...enakku ippo that psycho should get out of that house some how...i cant see both GW/Charu eye to eye romance on every singe scene/episode...that's worse than seeing GW alone at TA's house...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
@noxeus - a point about periappa s really true...his affection and love towards his brother made him blind....but just if we imagine things from his POV whatever he did was right...he s doing things as a brother......i dont mean killing a person s right.....killing does not make things right....i m just trying to put his feelings for his brother ie he truly loves his brother.....
And Mr.VR....just imagine from his POV...forgetting about what Charu s doing now(he does not know what that idiot s upto now)agiain if we imagine things from his POV(a father of a girl whom he loves so much and when her wedding gets cancelled)....he showed his love and feelings towards charu by madly acting at TA....but in a wrong way...he went to the level of even killing, showing how much he loves Charu, the pity thing s ....to a daughter who does not deserve to be shown so much love.......
Now what this Charu s doing is more than what TA did to her...even if at all we put the complete blame on TA also, ...(we know he tried to tell her but if we dont consider that as an excuse also)....charu s just cheating a man who considers her as everything......
Poor VR...
TA's situation made him cancel the wedding (credits to anand, padma and GW)....
Charu is intentionally doing a biggg drogam to her dad now...she even forgot about him and she s like waiting to be with TA...if she really loved her dad....will she even think about TA now????
She wd have concentrated on VR first ......but now????...
Only when VR goes against her she wd know the pain......she s just cheating everyone...i doubt even her goody goody acts before wedding....when she can act so well to get a good name from TA and spoil T's name to GW....why not she acted so good and got all things to everyone just to earn a good name?? And she even cheats her own family.....
We just cant say the cancellation of wedding made her like this........must be her true character...to earn love of a person(reason being an orphan, she must have got affected more when she lost her family), be it her dad, mom or GW or Ta...she would do anything and that s what s happening now......
So i think when she lost her original family , she must have got disturbed and she s like she wd do anything to make a person like her....that s what s happening with TA....even after she knows TA likes T....she just cant take it and wants him to like her....she just cannot take a person disliking her....and pushes her to any extreme.....

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shubba

i doubt even her goody goody acts before wedding....when she can act so well to get a good name from TA and spoil T's name to GW....why not she acted so good and got all things to everyone just to earn a good name?? And she even cheats her own family.....
We just cant say the cancellation of wedding made her like this........must be her true character...to earn love of a person, be it her dad, mom or GW or Ta...she would do anything and that s what s happening now...

I had a weird feeling on this Charu from her intro scene that came in last March i guess...i don't know why i always thought this girl's acts/talks looked something very weird lol...after seeing past 2 weeks episodes especially....the things that this psycho did (starting from water/fan/job/ N&L wedding and many more prior to that)...thinking it will "impress" TA...these might be a evidence to your guess on her goody act that she portrayed to GW/TA from their first meeting...as you said i am pretty sure when someone take her to psychiatrist one day..they will say she is affected from childhood but it got visible only after TA 's issue...because that was her first failure on making someone to like her...and also in her intro scene she asked VR what if she like that groom and not him....maybe that was a hint on her characterization by then..😕
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shubba

he showed his love and feelings towards charu by madly acting at TA....but in a wrong way...he went to the level of even killing, showing how much he loves Charu, the pity thing s ....to a daughter who does not deserve to be shown so much love.......
Poor VR...
she even forgot about him and she s like waiting to be with TA...if she really loved her dad....will she even think about TA now????
She wd have concentrated on VR first ......but now????...
she s just cheating everyone...

I don't think VR is a person whom i would pity even when he arranged the killer because of the love for his daughter and because of TA who caused her a lot of pain. I  understand that you pity him in the sense that Charu is doing dhrogam to him and that he does not deserve her as his daughter.

If he really was such a nice father, he would have taken her back to banglore and given her the chance to forget TA. Eventhough he saw his daughter suffering, the first thing he wanted was to take revenge on TA, but he did not care about Charu's feelings. As a good father he should have given importance to Charu and not to revenge on TA. Then it turned out to be a prestige problem for him.I understand he was very angry with TA for doing a dhrogam, but if he had made Charu happy again, his anger on TA would have gone and would not have led to a criminal act and he would have been able to make TA realise that what he did was wrong. Then i would have pitied him. Even if we say he did all these out of paasam, what made him to believe that killing TA would make his daughter happy again, it won't help her to forget the pain, but his anger. What did VR do to make Charu happy again, to be true he did nothing but kept reminding her of the dhrogam TA did to her, how can she ever come out of the pain then. Even Periyappa told him to be quiet for a while, but he did not. His revenge was important for him, and Charu wants to have TA without thinking about her father. In this case Charu and VR deserve each other!

Like Ranu said once, which is very true, if he thinks his acts are justified because of the love, then what TA did was correct to by saving Thulasi's maanam and rearranging his sisters' wedding. The same goes to Thulasi, she caught the killer out of the paasam for TA.  But VR and Periyappa don't accept  that TT would have the same love for each other and for their family members, it is as if they only should do everything for their loved ones even if it is wrong, hypocrites are VR and Periyappa.

Above all TA did never wantedly do the dhrogam to Charu, but VR and Charu are doing wantedly dhrogam to Thamizh and Thulasi. VR has to be punished, but i know he won't be. Charu's life is a lie and VR has to change it if he wants to be a good father. 

TT deserve to be happy now without any guilty feelings, they have gone through enough for a mistake they did unwantedly and most of the time they were pushed to do so by others. I used to be mad at TA when he married Thulasi without even informing Charu, but then seeing the way TA's character developped, i began to understand his character more. For me it is important that he never intends to hurt anybody in any situation, the same goes with his wife, but such kind hearted people are being hurt and blamed, the others who pushed and forced them keep escaping everything and are not even punished at all. ðŸ˜’

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
@theiva - i do not pity VR for anyother reason just for the reason he is behaving all madly s bcos of charu who does not deserve his love at all....
Like u said he shd have taken her back to b'lore, but again bcos of this stupid charu's behaviour..(from next day she showed herself normal and started konji kolaving with her athai ).... And her argument with VR supporing TA family made him feel pity for this shameless creature and started working mad....
Like what i wanted to say is.....VR s the utmost affected of all..his activitied were provoked by everyone....he did not evev know what he was doing....remember he was slippering himself...and filing a case....and his madness went to the level of killing only bcos of his uselss dter.....that was what i was saying....if she had kept a distance from TA family...he wd not have gone this much.......but one thing i will never forgive him is that, his acts had more impact on thulasi than anyone......so ultimately it is again thulasi who s struggling still and still unfortunately TA s unaware of it......
All i wanted to say is....it is charu who s the reason for VR's act....i dont support him either...rather pity him for charu s doing........VR s totally out of mind ...lol...

Hope he atleast realises that having charu here is not good and lets see if he takes her back and be a responsible dad....

But somehow what if killer blackmails him with some proof...even if T and T are favouring him?????
So in that case his madness are going to backfire on him.......

Atleast after all these VR's madness on TT shd be gone, like u said...they have already gone thru enough of it.......
But why expect from them all these when there s a stabber right beneath their nose in the name of mother.......sighEdited by shubba - 13 years ago
@Akka and Theiva

Noone is to be blamed in Thendral, blame the love! This is the moral of Kumaran and the creative heads! Great!
@gunthy....
The fact is we all dont like VR, charu and Gw whoever it is doing all rubbish and blaming others in the name of love....isn't that sick.....if we love anyone truly we shd not think bad for them...but here its just opposite.....except for the leads.....they take everything on their head for the true love they have on each other....

@gunz....i wanted to say.....'gunz'😉 un theerpai mathi sollu.....rofl
i agree with theiva
like TA told T on their first night at the new house they have suffered enought.  now it is pay back time actually.

first it was vel
now it will be Cn GW i hope before anand and T's mom get a chance.  of course while paying back  they may have some difficult times.   wondering how the killer is going to be tackled by the team. 

even C's track is a difficult one actually Withe Vel had it easy, he had T in his control to do anything for revenge but for C she has to get to them thru someone and she has chosen GW because she knows she is angry with T.

but remembering an earlier scene where she sees TA's photo and says he has done droham to her I think what she wants is revenge only.  she may want  TA to be humiliated.  Vel wanted T to be humiliated and now C wants TA to be shamed, I think.  That is why maybe they r showing T keenly observing C.