Thendral Friday 11th March 2011 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update theiva...Whether ta gets another job frm charu help or not...Nothing gg to make change his love towards thul and switch over to charu...So funny only....But ta must believe this charu to the core and then only when he comes to know abt his close frd charu he will burst out in betryal...He needs this and more...For believing ppl...Until then tortures continues for viewers...let c whats the reaction of thul when she was asked to withdraw the case.....
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

Did Charu rly study, or did her daddy buy her the diplome of MBA with the money. Psycho pesratha paatha college pakkam kooda poi irukka maatanga pola irukku....behaving and talking like a woman of patti's age....even our paati has modern thoughts. Indha kumbal T&T veetai vittu pogutho illaiyo....TA avaru wife ai koottittu oda poraaru...better to honeymoon to sing duet songs🤣. Or  he will be sitting besides Thulasi in the hospital during her semester hdays 😔.

Gunthy, wont it look great if one day Nithesh tell that Psycho failed plus 2 or what ever....in front of everyone mainly psycho, GW and Thulasi....i hope this happens😕...ennakku over imagination on seeing Charu/GW getting nose cuts....indirectly with out knowing Nithesh is making their plans to fail...hope this guy finds what psycho and his athai are planning even before TA...i made my self convinced thinking its hero only if he get to know whats going around him after all gone to extreme.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks theiva for the update😊.TA just yelled at thuls in frustration😡....just imagine..the efforts he took all these days for finding his job are futile. But any lovable wife would have done the same as thuls.OMG if thuls withdraws the case the killer will attack thuls😭..only then TA will turn towards  her.It looks like charu is the maid ...she does everthing in the house and T&t are relaxing...very funny.😆

Thuls just maintains distance between these two creatures..GW&C.This psyco is capable of anything.Thus, charu will plot any evil plans and moreover she  is having a secret meeting with her sothai...really disgusting to watch.Crazy.All charu cares abt right now is getting water to TA and allanchufy for him. After seeing GW&C' face the  thuls smiled got more hints abt her game.

At this point of time thuls has to maintain ..patience..or else these two devils will mess up everthing .In future thuls should give punches to charu... then it will be interesting to watch.
 As shubba said  nithish  was the star of the show.⭐️⭐️..perfect timing..charu..GW..rendum...nalla...asadu valichathugal...athu..eppadithan...charu..kudumpathugu...
perfect...timing...amaiyutho..theriyalai...but not thuls.

Here GW needs to be blamed as she is the one who support charu...and she is the victim who has to be punished first.
Let's wait for the upcoming epi whether T&t are going to withdraw the case  or not.🤔
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the gr8 Update Theiva akka!!!

I can't wait to see Shyamala's reaction!!! She loves her husband's family!!!

I think TA thaan Periyappa kitta N and L-a accept panna solli kekaporaar!!! But I want Lav to suffer like Thulasi suffer with GW!!!!
Appasiye Charuvayum kallatti vitta sarri!!!

Love GW face when Nit arrived with the empty bottle!!! 🤣  Hope that Nit ku GW and Charu's plan theriyavaarum endru!!! I'm sure that Nit will be with T&T!!!

Nit can say to GW that TA can stay with Thulasi to help her!!! I don't want TA to go with this Psycho!!!
kuttyponnu thumbnail
It will be wonderful if NIt says we will go to the temple when Thuls is free
that will be one more nosecut by Nit.
Nit is good hearted boy but how come he is so indifferent to his parents.
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks theiva for the wonderful update
super nosecut for charu and GW🤣🤣🤣
Pearl. thumbnail

Thanks Theiva for the wonderful and side comments!😭

My ears are bleeding after hearing Lav mom lecture😭. Yesterday also so much lecture on working women and today on how to take care of husband. Both the time, nice nosecut came from Nithesh🤣. Idhu thevaya? The BGM was so good and everybody acted so well on seeing Nithesh coming with the bottle in his hand. Pavam TA, after coming tired, even without water he will be ok. But with his moms lecture, poor guy, won't he get irritated?? 😡

Charu, if you think that giving water and switching on the fan is gg to make you as the wife of TA, there can be no stupid person in this world. The whole point is, TA did not even care about all these and at the end and the way he compromised Thulasi was gr8😉. Charu deserved to watch it. Aiyoo Lav mom still have not seen TA giving bed coffee to Thulasi...🤣🤣🤣

What is that letter for Nithesh? If it is work order, Lav mom again won't keep her mouth shut. She will surely say, Nithesh got the job after Lav came into his life, but TA lost his job after Thulasi came into his life😈....I think we have to bear all this Kodumai....

So this periyappa gg to meet TA/T? Silent Thulasi is gg to ask Periyappa to take Charu and Lav/Nithesh to his home in return.  If it happens, it will be again a big nosecut to Charu and GW who are again playing tricks using Gods name🤢,

Also this selfish Lavanya should undergo the same humiliation Thulasi is undergoing now with her MIL. But still Nithesh parents can't come this low as GW😡.

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Theiva 😃

Isn't it sad this is like best episode this week... well the least tortures in my opinion 😆
@ Shubba Akka, it'd be funny if Periappa is there waiting to take her home when Charu/GW come back from temple after praying to God for T&T to split up 🤣

Was funny when TA told Thuls GW is an old model, wonder what he would think of Charu's old lady views on marriage and work 😆

TA didn't look too interested in getting a job from VR but he might look for different work. I don't understand why he was interested in banking. He should've gone into lawyering or something that requires lots more talking... he would've enjoyed it more nah 😉 Anyway, he should go to the temple and pray that his wife passes all her exams 👏

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Theiva!!!

Anand's track is starting to get really boring and dull.  All I can say is he's in for a big treat at home!! 

I pity Nitesh's mom today.  She was a nice woman but unfortunately she is really mad at her son's decision.  I was so happy that they were getting mad at Lav!!!!  But don't forget Charu ladies...you two need to punish all three of them!

Looks like Periappa is really determined to get VR out'.looks like he may have a plan.  I wonder where this is all going...hopefully TT don't make the wrong decision.

Where is Tamil's bike??????  Did he sell it?  He can't sell his bike...or else no TT bike scene!!

Charu and GW tolai was again too much!!!!  They were so annoying'especially GW!!!!

But I am happy that Tamil stood up for Tulasi today!!

Poor Tulasi...but it is good that she never fought back with those two (censored).  If she had talked back then Tamil would have got mad at her and she does not need to go down to their level.

But Tulasi needs to plan her appus indirectly!!!!  I am getting mad at Tulasi for just watching everything.  She is well aware of Charu now but when will she give back some appus?

OMG'Thank you Nitesh!!!!!!!  Wow he was super today!!!  Today Lav got 2 appus!!!

Aiyoo!!  Tulasi, can't you talk to your husband somewhere private?  Charu just has to hear everything and support Tamil while he gets mad at Tulasi.  Lately Tamil has been arguing a lot with Tulasi'.hopefully this all stops soon.

It looks as though Periappa, Charu, VR will all make Tamil withdraw the case while he gets a job back'making the stabber released and targeting Tulasi.

Omg'.Tulasi's exams are tomorrow and they want to go to the temple!!!!  I hope her studies are not bothered because of their plans! 

Be ready fans for a really bad temple scene with the psychos!  I bet Charu will act like her husband...grrr...if the director shows something like that'rotten tomatoes for him!  He did not even show a TT temple scene!!!

Anand's dad at the end was funny staring at the phone'lol..!  It's going to be funny Anand getting yelled at Shymala.  Hopefully her SILs don't hear as they will go and tell her father right away causing even more trouble.

If director doesn't change anything for next week, then no use'as this week was a bit boring.

Happy weekend everyone and hopefully we see a different Tulasi next week and a nice TT scene !!!

Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiles86

Where is Tamil's bike??????  Did he sell it?  He can't sell his bike...or else no TT bike scene!!

Smiles, the bike was snatched from TA and given to Nithesh by GW when TA was taking Thulasi to get notes to study.