Thendral Friday 11th March 2011

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Theiva for the wonderful update.... 😃...

Anand....😆😆😆......what an advise by the policeman.....would have been the best advise for Nitish, probably in the future if Lavanya behaves like Shyamala or for Puvi....🤣....

Shyamala is good girl by character by believe but we cannot come into a conclusion unless we see the way she behaves towards Thulasi/TA....😕

Nitish was the ⭐️⭐️ of the day.....The music  was too good...😆😆😆......The way he was coming out and the way Thulasi looked at him with the bottle in the hand, Charu's and GW's reaction and the way TA leaned to see him....OMG...it was just enjoyable.......but seriously awaiting more like this........perippa once said Nits is a joker and he cannot look for a groom if at all he had been a girl...😆😆.....He proved it today.....😆....

I dont think they will go to temple.....if they go also no worries....let them cheat themseleves in the name of God and get the reply for their act....
Like U Theiva said....for sure its T who is going to ask perippa to take all these back....but she would only request them probably....
And I dont like TA would go to someother job.....the biggest disadvantage then.....he cannot oor suthufy freely....😆😆....and  T/TA cannot be linked with TPS then....😕....so seriously i want him only to go to bank....😆😆.....then only he can  oorsuthufy and do all thirutu kalyanams and solve everyone's problems than the one at his him.......
So Monday would be  Athiradi  Anand with adi udai shyamala....😆😆...

kuttyponnu thumbnail
I dont think TA will change his job as the TPS connection will be lost and that is important
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks for the update theiva...
yday was a good episode with a promise of things to come, i thought..
as i had said earlier GW n C digging their own pits and as they keep digging, they r tasting small falls already... super nose cut for GW and if looks cud kill, T's look for GW shud have done that!

T need not bother with words for these 2 (GW and C)  her looks alone are enough...

may be this time TT may ask periappa to take back Nit N Lav back as soon i think TT themselves r going to be in probs.  from today's episode i think C herself may be responsible for TA to lose bank job (temporarily of course) so that she cud help him out,  she may also end up buying the house n become ejamani (once her father comes out) to make TA dependent on her (so she thinks..) Anyway going by what Nitish's mom said, she and Gayatri r ready to fire their guns at Lav n her mom!!(waiting for that..)

anand's family a definite relief in this track.. his father's expressions superb...

anyway i can see TA going to be in shock soon and followed by C n GW's disgrace... waiting for that.  wonder what will happen when killer is released???

Edited by vjayam - 13 years ago
Krithiga.ganesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great update Theiva! You have exactly portrayed the episode in the updates👏

Ur comments are also good 👍🏼
I too feel the same, that now Thulsi will take this as an advantage.. but what if Charu and her pothai stay back and give them trouble😕

kuttyponnu thumbnail

I was actually thinking back - When charu was first introduced did they not say she was studying MBA or finishing it... how come she now says she did not wish to study....

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the nice update!

Actually i am looking forward to watch monday's first part with Anandh yelling at his parents and getting dharma adi uthai from his wife...room kulla kootittu poi saathu saathu nu saatha maatanga...annikke thalaila pottu kottinaanga 😆. Let Anandh try various ideas to prove his love and at the same we would enjoy seeing him failing. 

Lol Charu, velai vaangi kodutha ava pinnadi poiduvaaram TA, what a joke. She even got him the bail, but he did not care about it. What if she really gives him a job, she can easily convince her daddy saying that it is TA who released him from jail. She would say that she believs TA that it is her dad who sent the killer. What would VR do then? Why do i think that VR is the next person to come to know about Charu's plan of getting TA 😕.

Last time for cheating Thulasi in the name of the Vilakku, the marriage stopped and now again doing the same mistake in the name of God, no mannippu for them in the future😡. Thulasi has nth to do, everything will turn in favour of her even if she stands silent seeing all the evil things. Loved Nit, he was funny, pls soon give a bigger aapu to your waste pondatti, i want his mom to separate her son from Lavanya, this selfish has to learn in this way only.

Did Charu rly study, or did her daddy buy her the diplome of MBA with the money. Psycho pesratha paatha college pakkam kooda poi irukka maatanga pola irukku....behaving and talking like a woman of patti's age....even our paati has modern thoughts. Indha kumbal T&T veetai vittu pogutho illaiyo....TA avaru wife ai koottittu oda poraaru...better to honeymoon to sing duet songs🤣. Or  he will be sitting besides Thulasi in the hospital during her semester hdays 😔.

Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very funny comments gunz,  really enjoyed reading them and  whether they show it or now i can already imaging anand getting sathufied by shyamala...

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the Wonderful Update & Comments!😃

This Anand joker oorellam idea kettu...its going to end up in Shyamala's family getting to know about Thulasi🤢....i wonder what will TA say if he ask him😕. Nithesh's mother didn't blame TA for N/L marriage😲...great now they need Thulasi and TA to save that "nallavar" VR..TA will for sure back-step as we expected few weeks ago..even Thulasi will say so for the sake of selfish Lav...then stabber will hurt Thulasi...if this is going to happen i want that to happen after Charu/GW's intentions are out😕..but now i don't think they will get caught anytime soon😡. GW/Charu will celebrate if Thulasi gets hurt thinking TA is for psycho😡.

Psycho pushed Thulasi...avangalukke overa illai?..if she give water to TA and turned the fan on, he will get impressed?🤢..poor TA looked irritated only after GW opened her mouth. GW said don't ask questions after someone comes home tired😡....then this stupid lady started her stupid non stop show off pulambals in the name of advise which is worse than questions🤢. Omg when she perumaiya telling about her selfish daughter Lav😡......then right away showed Nithesh with water bottle🤣 ..didn't expected😲.....LOL GW's 3 minute lecture gone waste....Thulasi will never ask TA to get her water like that because she is "tired"😕, proud aa Lav ku she thought everything aam🤢, ithaan avanga taught lessons to Lav? to treat her hubby as servant...no wonder TA's dad left her in half way🤢...poor Nithesh...GW couldn't face Thulasi and went inside🤢...how is she going to face TA after he get to know her true face?!😡

Last part😡🤢...omg why Kumaran...suththi suththi neenga psycho kittaye vanthu full stop vaikkireeenga..you like the persons that we viewers hate the most😭..very mean. Did u waited this much time to show Charu getting him job?😡...if this happens Mr.TA will praise this psycho on every scene and kill us😭..hope she doesn't go camp there or TA will get his bank job back by then if this team decide to give nose-cut to Charu but i doubt it😕. Kumaran better not show GW/Charu's dance at temple😭...again another drama using god, forsure god will give whatever you going to ask🤢..vera enna she will ask god that Charu should become her permanent anbu marumagal and will ask that poor god to chase Thulasi out...GW, if psycho get him job that means he is on your side fully?!😡...i still don't get what makes these creatures to decide this by them-self😡...
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If VR is out, i want him to take his family back to banglore to their place. Ahh that would be great, as we don't have to see this psycho. Once this Charu track comes to an end, i don't want to see (psycho) Charu track in this serial anymore...the same with TA, he should not even have a single chance to meet his thickest friend....didn't we get enough of her to see the whole year.

I think as usual i am 😍 too much about psycho's track coming to an end...sigh...😒
Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago