Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Guys !!! Sorry 4 disheartening u all ..i was really shattered by the devastating news and was unable to  come out  of it....SGP has made me to forget about it for some time ....it was one of the horrified  news i have ever heard..and the pain  cannot be substituted by any one..May god stops his anger on us and see that this kind of things never happens once again...

kindly guys take this in funny way....if possible and do not bombard me with ur comments i cant bear it. yaar....Sorry!!!!!!!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: madhu_dittakavi

Guys !!! Sorry 4 disheartening u all ..i was really shattered by the devastating news and was unable to  come out  of it....SGP has made me to forget about it for some time ....it was one of the horrified  news i have ever heard..and the pain  cannot be substituted by any one..May god stops his anger on us and see that this kind of things never happens once again...

kindly guys take this in funny way....if possible and do not bombard me with ur comments i cant bear it. yaar....Sorry!!!!!!!

Madhu... by saying that Sushaan romance brought tsunmai.. is not funny dear..!! ðŸ˜³

We luv u ...n hence we expressed our concern...