Why was Tapasya crying after Rathods phone call?? - Page 5

Poll

Why was Tapasya crying after Rathods phone call?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit111

I think u r quoting wrong person πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

ofcourse notttt.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I will b 🀒 if its anyone elseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

ofcourse notttt.πŸ˜† I will b 🀒 if its anyone elseπŸ˜†

But I think I m not Anmol πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

But I think I m not Anmol πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 I am so sooooooooooooooooooooo Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry AnkitttttttttttttttttπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i meant it just for u n not Anmol, Anmol has done some rocking polls alreadyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I guess I am missing Anmol around πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

Thanks to all my friends who liked my post...😊

@ Bold... May be we should make a separate thread on the 'emotional sahara' thing... There is a lot of potential in it...

Yes Hermionee please do that.Please make a separate thread on this. Even I am a big Harry Potter fan😳.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
boy , looks like i missed some nice party , πŸ˜†

Some crazy ppl are asking weird q's and about rape and all , how conviently they forgot basic info that same happened to veer ....... Wah before saying someone is cheap in thinking , they should see how cheap their own thinking is , worst PALTI mar ppl i have seen in IF, itne ghatiya logic tho tapu bhi nahin batathi ,

Option 1 ,
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

and u dont think maybe she was crying because she felt horrible remembering tht? what kind of woman would like if a stranger guy rapes her while she is sleeping? I cant believe u guys r making a joke out of this situation also! God forbid such a thing shud happen to anyone of u🀒

She was not raped , else ur darling baby would have sued him for sure, or rather BLACKMAILED him when she got kicked out of hotel and all ,

Before making personal attack on someone , look at urself  and ur ghatiya logics first
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

a rape is a rape whether happening in real life or reel it should NOT be supported! does it matter WHO it happened with??? NOBODY should have to go through rape!

Acha tho why rape of veer is celebrated and dreamed as if its some thing good done to mankind , VEER did not deserved to be Raped , and taps was not raped , any idiot with minds can see it
spatty123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Tapasya was crying because she just figured out that the kid could be Rathod's and not Veer's thus has spoiled her plans. Yes she knew all along that she slept with Rathod that night but was trying to hide it and pretend to herself that nothing had happened. She is very dumb. She could not  tell she was pregnant and had to be told by the doctor and convinced by Nani that she really was. So I am sure when Nani convinced her that she was pregnant,  the dumb Tapsya forgot to do maths and very conveniently thought the kid is Veers. But when Raghu surfaced again and reminded her that she had slept with her and the kid is his and he will expose her, then all of a sudden she remembered that the child could be his. It is not her fault you see. She IS very dumb. She was crying out of sadness because this was the last straw that she had and she just lost that.    

TitansFan thumbnail
Spatty , no yaar she is not DUMB, she was stunned to know she was actually carrying as she conveniently  blocked her night out adventure with raghu  ... she is so obsessed with getting veer and destroying icha , she forgot about that ,as she only choose to rem the insults and pain she got , so far she was remembering all pain and insults which everyone gave her , she rarely rem any good moments spend with her family, friends , SID , she is CLEVER
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Spatty , no yaar she is not DUMB, she was stunned to know she was actually carrying as she conveniently  blocked her night out adventure with raghu  ... she is so obsessed with getting veer and destroying icha , she forgot about that ,as she only choose to rem the insults and pain she got , so far she was remembering all pain and insults which everyone gave her , she rarely rem any good moments spend with her family, friends , SID , she is CLEVER

Clever nahinn cunningπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†