Uttaran

Why was Tapasya crying after Rathods phone call?? - Page 4

Poll

Why was Tapasya crying after Rathods phone call?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
1st one.......We are being compared to TapsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Veer was intoxicated and then she used him ......Everyone called that consummation Then what happened now Same situation.......At least there we saw Veer repenting even though he had not done anything Lekin yahan par Madam was comfortably loafing around with him after the incident with no repentance as well........Instead she used it again for her own motives......Why would we wanna sympathize with such a woman🀒

@ Hermoinee : Very well-written πŸ‘
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@shivani i went 4 1st option!! and defntly she was crying 4 failing of her in plans 2 get back veer wid this kid whom she was thinking 2 use as a tool!!

shivani u shud've put 1 more option of she was crying bcoz rathod caught her red-handed & his maths wasn't poor as like harvard educated veer!!🀒🀒🀒

@hermoniee well said!! and abt "emotional sahara" u r rite!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i m not saying that she shudn't'd done if she was ousted from both houses bcoz she needed sum1 2 support her financially or psychologically!! but then denying it & using that nite's outcum 2 separate  a couple just 4 her jealousy, hatred & satisfying her big stupid ego!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

even if she luved veer genuinely then 2 the sins & crimes she'd done can't b justified!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and one more thing from ystrday's epi it was clear all was consented & not forced1 & she didn't show any regret like veer whether nxt morning or following days after that neither lodged any complaint nor confronted him & not even she told abt raping her by rathod 2 jogi wen he took her back 2 home 4giving all her sins & crimes!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯± she cud've told this 2 jogi once she got back but she did nothing as she was party 2 it also !!!
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kiyaaaaaa options hain...dono chaleeenge jee
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shivani forget one option TO GAIN SYMPATHY FROM DDF, AND GIVE THM SOME MASALA TO PORTRAY HER AS VICTIM πŸ˜‰
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: souroj

Very well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘, especially the emotional sahara thingπŸ˜‰. Even I noticed when Rathod was praising her beauty she was thoroughly enjoying, then only she should have stopped Rathod but instead madam went ahead and danced with him  but yes the cvs left this TRAP milan somewhat incomplete.

Thanks to all my friends who liked my post...😊

@ Bold... May be we should make a separate thread on the 'emotional sahara' thing... There is a lot of potential in it...
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

Shivani forget one option TO GAIN SYMPATHY FROM DDF, AND GIVE THM SOME MASALA TO PORTRAY HER AS VICTIM πŸ˜‰

BINGO AnmolπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜”πŸ˜³ I missed itπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£, I wud love u watch u do a rocking poll sometime soon..😊
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tiny15

@shivani i went 4 1st option!! and defntly she was crying 4 failing of her in plans 2 get back veer wid this kid whom she was thinking 2 use as a tool!!

shivani u shud've put 1 more option of she was crying bcoz rathod caught her red-handed & his maths wasn't poor as like harvard educated veer!!🀒🀒🀒

Wowww Dolly🀣 It wud b an excellent option 🀒😳🀣 I want love 2 see u do a poll 2, πŸ˜³ I love polls the most as u know πŸ˜ƒ btw, I did this poll with ref 2 a comment by our dear friend Tani in the other poll, I needed 2 have a good laugh admist the intense serious discussion tht was gg on der n hence very quickly opened this poll..and didnt give it a serious thought😳
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

Tapasya was not an innocent small girl who did not know what to expect from her forward behaviour when she agreed to be a lucky charm to a stranger, Rathod... She initially had no choice because her family had deserted her and only Rathod came to bail her out of jail, but then she saw it as an opportunity to earn huge amounts of money by doing nothing..  She was publicly going around with Rathod like his arm candy, drinking, gambling, doing a close salsa dance with him and staying in a room paid for by him. When they made a lot of money, she allowed him to party in her room till late at night and never, even once asked him not to compliment her about her beauty or make such personal remarks when obviously he was making advances... Even when she was feeling sleepy instead of pushing him out of the door and asking him to leave and closing the door, she just went and slept in her bed with Rathod still inside her room.. It could be misconstrued by a man as her acting hard to get... Being a woman she needed to be more cautious in these matters.. 

But if she was in a partying mood after seeing so much money and having one ardent admirer praising her beauty all the time, she too could have got carried away (given the fact that Veer and Jogi had disowned her and she was very angry) and become reckless and co operated with Rathod as she was starved of love at that time.. She too was in need of 'emotional sahara', which was fulfilled by Rathod that night and she might not have objected to it.. If she felt outraged, she would have filed a police complaint against him the next day or blackmailed him when he threw her out of that hotel after her double cross.. She did neither and so it seems the act was consensual... I am sure that many will dispute this, but the reaction of Taps after the event makes us come to this conclusion only.. She felt more traumatised by Ichcha marrying Veer than her being 'raped' by Rathod, because she was screaming and throwing things hysterically when she came to know of it...

An excellent presentation of facts dear to clearly show the truth of TapasayaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ the emotional sahara thingy is awesome..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ur a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
ankit111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

BINGO Anmol😳 I missed itπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£, I wud love u watch u do a rocking poll sometime soon..😊

I think u r quoting wrong person πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
ankit111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

An excellent presentation of facts dear to clearly show the truth of TapasayaπŸ‘ the emotional sahara thingy is awesome..πŸ˜† ur a ⭐️

Excellent post hermoinee. Ya people were finding Raghu that time as a shoulder to weep. As Tapu is special creature, who can be pregnant rote rote to isme Raghu ki kya galti hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†