Why was Tapasya crying after Rathods phone call??

Poll

Why was Tapasya crying after Rathods phone call?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
tani_thk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
shivani πŸ‘πŸΌmY vote for first one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†She got depressed kyunki sheikh chilli ke Sapne ke us bachhe ke is duniya mei aate he veer us ke paas dauda dauad ayega  sab chupat ho gya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
  i shud hv given both as a option tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
obviously the first option , she knows this is the last straw for her, she is very scared if anyone finds out abt this
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tani_thk

shivani πŸ‘πŸΌmY vote for first one πŸ˜†She got depressed kyunki sheikh chilli ke Sapne ke us bachhe ke is duniya mei aate he veer us ke paas dauda dauad ayega  sab chupat ho gya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaaaa i cant stop 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 given ur description of her dreams 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
tani_thk thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

yaaaa i cant stop 🀣 given ur description of her dreams 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†silly dreams 🀣
πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and u dont think maybe she was crying because she felt horrible remembering tht? what kind of woman would like if a stranger guy rapes her while she is sleeping? I cant believe u guys r making a joke out of this situation also! God forbid such a thing shud happen to anyone of u🀒
tani_thk thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

and u dont think maybe she was crying because she felt horrible remembering tht? what kind of woman would like if a stranger guy rapes her while she is sleeping? I cant believe u guys r making a joke out of this situation also! God forbid such a thing shud happen to anyone of u🀒

did she ever cried before after the rape she is  again roaming with him and gambling, has she any dignity????  . did she ever confronted him or went to police πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•????or any sign of post rape trauma???no she was  not at all traumatized .🀒.
Edited by tani_thk - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

did it happen 2 u y r u asking others 2 go thro itπŸ˜•πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌEdited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

really u ppl can make joke out of dewar bhabhi marriage and all , completely not thinking it might hurt others sentiments😑
and why should we think she is crying  cos of that, she knew what happened to her long back, when the first phone call came , she was smiling in the end cos no one can know abt her raaz
she is crying taday cos this time everyone will know abt her raaz
and dont worry , nothing like tappu will happen to anyone , we r much better than ur tappu
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀒
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago