Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
wowwwwwww loved it n anjali is very cute yaar
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter Eight
(Maa)

Maan drove Anjali to her private school for her school academic meet. Maan got out of the car and went to the other side of the car to open Anjali's door. Anjali stepped out of the car and Maan shut the door behind her and she held his hand... As they were walking in, Maan heard the ladies in the corner saying, " Ohh! thats Maan Singh Khurana... he's so handsome... hes so rich... a shame that he didn't get married..". Maan stopped for a second and Anjali understood... " Papa.. lets go.. the Gossip Girl season is over...". Maan looked at Anjali and smiled.. " Chalo". Anjali stepped in and she went backstage... Maan sat down in the front row beside Mr. and Mrs. Singh.

" Welcome ji welcome!" said Mr. Singh. " Namaste" said Maan looking away. " Oh ho jii... tussi fikar mat karo.. meri jassi hi jeetaygi.. not to worry Mr. Khurana" said Mr. Singh as he stroked his beard. Maan rolled his eyes, " Thanks Mr. Singh..."

" Welcome to the Annual Academic Meet" announced Ms. Kapoor. " I'd like to welcome all parents and guardians to this joyous event that values talent and intelligence" said Ms. Kapoor. Everyone clapped and Ms. Kapoor began again, " We will start off by the students with this part of the evening, where the students will pick up a chit from the box and read it and as soon as they read it, they are given a minute to explain the topic.. they can tell a story or explain what it means to them" said Ms. Kapoor.

" Are you ready students?" said Ms. Kapoor. The students yelled, " Yes maam!". " Alright... let us start with Jaspreet Singh with the first topic". Jaspreet smirked and went to the chit box and picked up a chit and read it... she gave it to Ms.Kapoor and the timer started and she began to say, " Ghar... jahaan meri maama roti paka kar mere papa ko aur mujhe kilati hain.. aur mama kehti hain kay agar papa ki promotion ho jaye to hum bara sa ghar lekar Mumbai shift ho jayenge.. thankyou". Maan looked at Mr and Mrs. Singh who looked a little embarassed.

" Thankyou Jaspreet... now it is Anjali Singh Khurana's turn.." said Ms. Kapoor. Anjali smiled sweetly and went towards the chit box. She picked it up and read it... she went cold...and she felt something in her throat..She gave the chit to Ms. Kapoor and stood there and her timer started... She looked to the audience and at Maan... she was completely speechless.. Maan started to get worried... She had tears in her eyes and she finally said something, " Maa". Maan looked at her surprised.. and he closed his eyes in frustration... " Maa" repeated Anjali as she had even more tears rolling down her eyes...

Maan straightened himself up and went towards the stage and he knelt down beside Anjali and said " Maa... jo humay pyar karti hain.. aur hamara khayal rakhti hain.. jab hum rotay hain.. woh humaray ansoo pochti hain... jab humari tabiyat karab hoti hai.. woh sari raat jag kar humara khayal rakhti hain.. sab kay paas maa hoti hongi.. par hamaray paas nahin hai... par hamaray papa bhi teek taak hain... woh roti nahi banasaktay.. par humay bohot pyar kartein hain.." .

Time was over and Anjali hugged Maan hard.. and everyone went quiet.. and suddenly Mr.Singh stood up and said, " A1 jii A1!!". He started clapping and everyone stood up and clapped as well.. Anjali and Maan looked to the audience and then to eachother.. Maan wiped her tears and Anjali said, " I love you papa". " I love you too angel" said Maan kissing her on the cheek.

The evening was over and Anjali and Maan went home. " Papaa.. icecreammm.... please papaa!" said Anjali. Maan knew that this was the only way he could take Anjali's mind off of things. Maan smiled at her, " Okay angel.. aapka hukum sar aakhon par". Anjali smiled, " Oh papaaa! I love you..". Maan put his hand on Anjali's hand and said, " Love you too angel.. chalein.."

They returned home and Anjali was so tired.. " Papaa.. main sonay ja rahi hoon.. bye bye byee papaa! love you.. goooodnight!". Anjali ran up the stairs and Maan sat down on the couch and put his feet up... " Oh god.. yeh ladki mujhe pagal kardegi". Daadimaa came out and sat beside Maan.. she stroked his hair and he looked startled, " Its me Beta..". "Oh hi Daadimaa.. " said Maan as he rested his head again.

" Dadimaa.. kal Anjali ki Birthday hai...and... she is always expecting Pari didi's letters... but... dadimaa.. why can't I read them.." said Maan a little frustrated. Daadimaa smiled, " No beta... we told Anjali that you aren't her biological father.. Pari and Arjun are her parents.and Pari before dying made you promise that you'll never read those letters.. ever...and she made you promise that you'll be her father and give her your name as YOUR daughter Maan. . and she takes you as her father... Anjali is strong beta... she understands."

Maan put his feet down and turned towards daadimaa... " Dadimaa.. just once.. please... ". Dadimaa shook her head, " No Maan.. its between Pari and Anjali and you have no right to take a peak..". Maan looked a little upset, " Aap theek keh rahi hain... but today I miss Pari didi and Arjun a lot... and today is the day Pari didi put Anjali in my arms... and I'm so glad we didn't hide this from her..". Dadimaa smiled and kissed Maan on the forhead.. " Love you beta.. acha so jao.. kal saturday hain.. tumhari beti tumhe subah subah utha degi..". Maan sighed, " I know Dadimaa.. okay wel.. main jaata hoon.. good night daadimaa". Maan got up and went up the stairs towards his room.

I hope you liked itt!! Enjoy and comment!!

Edited by Desigirl144 - 13 years ago
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey 1 more update plzzzz
i mean dis is awesum so Anjali is not Maan's n Tina's daughter woah

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Gr888!!!
Loveee the part.
So anjali is not maan and tina's daughter!!!
Like the women said maan is not married!!
But where is tina??Has she left maan?
I'm happy!!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.
crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
me liking the twist..so she is not maan's biological daughter.. Great part! please update soon! 

bdas thumbnail
hmmmm. intesting. i want to know what happened after geeet left, and waiting for geet to enter..
mitzi11 thumbnail
pls one more update
love it yu change the story
love it  pls one more
 brilliant update
i'm sure pari wrote in those
letter to reunite maaneet
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
komlika thumbnail