Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh no....rain romance pani pani ho gaya....

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome parts.... loved them
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the rain romance...
loved the song that u chose...
cant wait to know what happens next....
they both were so lost in each other...
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i loved it... so romantic 😳
but i hope she tells him that she doesnt love prem...
Edited by MsMovielover - 13 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hot n romantic...........bt wat will happen nw.......continue soon....plzzzzz.....
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow yaar that was lovely.
Perfect song selection.
Loved the romance even if geet realised what she was doing. She was lost in the moment. :D

Cant wait for the next part.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 24
wow very nice part..................Maan is very naughty..................and Anjali too..................
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 25
wow very very romantic......................
but ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr u stopped at the crucial point...................
Maan saw her ring finger...................
cont soon dear.................
Ah damn that ring!
Loved th update it was sooo hot wowowow ;D
Continue soon!! XEdited by Maaneet.Lover - 13 years ago
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
 Important Note before Reading:
Please use your imagination with this one! I am trying to make the story as interesting as possible and trust me... you'll love it!

Chapter Twenty-Six
(What Should I Do?)

Geet ran through the tiny forest and it was raining down hard again... and she stopped... she stood there thinking, " What the hell did you just do back there Geet?! what the hell are you thinking!!?!?". She closed her eyes tightly and she felt someone touch her shoulder. She opened them and she turned around... Her eyes went wide in shock..." Pari?!?!" said Geet clearly shocked. Pari smiled, " Heeyy Geet... kaisi ho?". " Pari.. tum?! yahaan.. what's going on!" demanded Geet. " Arey pagall ladki... teri Pari hoon mein.. acha sun.. I saw all of that Geeto.. what just happened between you and Maan" said Pari.

Geet saw Pari... she wore a pure white shalwar kameez and her face still looked young as ever and she had a certain light around her...... " Pari.. I dont believe its you.." said Geet. " Geet.. I don't care if you believe it or not... par.. as a friend and like a sister I would say that you don't lose your love again... Geet.. mushkil se humay pyar milta hai.. aur tum itni khush naseeb ho kay tumhe ek aur mauqa mila kay apne pyaar ko yeh bata sako kay tum usse kitni mohabbat karti ho... Geet... please... don't let him go this time... I'm always guiding you Geet... he loves you so much Geet.. don't let him go" said Pari with a smile.

Tears rolled down her eyes and Pari said, " Geet... please..." "Pari.. mein kya karoon... " said Geet. " Go tell him.. and tell your parents and Prem the truth... its the only way... and your parents won't disown you... trust me..... I promise" said Pari smiling. Pari's words made Geet even more confident... and she smiled, " Pari.. I miss you so much". Pari smiled, " Im always here Geet... and you missy.. look absolutely beautiful.. you changed.. for the good...acha Geet main chalti hoon.. Im watching you... don;t miss me too much". " No pari! dont go.. please please.." pleaded Geet. " No Geet... its time for me to go.. waisay bhi.. overtime ho gaya.. I'll go. and give Geetanjali a kiss from me... and remember what I said" said Pari as a bright light shined into Geet's face.

The light was too much that Geet closed her eyes again and she opened them suddenly and  saw that no one was there... she looked around in disbelief and she saw no one again. She looked around and walked again. She reached the camp site and she ran into her house...

Maan stood there frozen, " Geet's... engaged?" He stood there in pure disbelief... and a tear rolled down his eyes... " Woh meri kabhi thi hi nahi..." said Maan softly. He felt weak at his knees and he went and sat down on the old wooden steps of the gazebo... the rain was pouring down hard... and more hot tears rolled down his eyes...

" Geet kisi aur ki amanat hai.. aur mein uske saath?... " said Maan to himself. " I have to fix this..." said Maan as he wiped the tear off and he stood up and walked towards the camp. He reached the camp and found it to be completely silent with sleeping kids inside the tents. He saw the light on in her house and he knocked... Geet answered the door and she didn't dare look into his face. " Geet look I-" said Maan. " Geet? who is it?" called a voice.

Maan frowned and the person came behind Geet... he shifted his gaze towards the man and he opened his eyes in shock..." Prem Ranavat?". Prem smiled, " Hey Maan!". Maan stepped back and he said, " I'll see you later Geet". Maan turned around and he left towards his car.

Geet closed her eyes tightly and shut the door. She opened her eyes and placed a fake smile on her face and turned around, " Prem.. lets go eat". Prem frowned, " Do you know Maan?" " Yes... he was my uni best friend... and Anjali's father..." "What a small world..." said Prem smiling. "Prem... I have to tell you something" said Geet. Prem frowned.." What?" " I can't marry you..." said Geet suddenly. Prem stepped back in shock..."What the hell are you saying Geet?". Geet swallowed hard, " I can't marry you... you don't deserve me..."

" Geet! what the hell!" said Prem loudly. " Don't what the hell me..." said Geet with one eyebrow up. " Geet!..." said Prem. " Stop acting like a teenage girl and deal with it like a man" said Geet. " Stupid bi-" began Prem with anger. " Excuse me?" said Geet. " thats right.. stupid b**** you tricked me into marrying you!... I knew there was something wrong with you... God.. Im so glad I realized it before... I knew it! you're cheating on me! " yelled Prem. " YOU WILL NOT use language like that in front of me or in MY house" said Geet with her arms crossed. Prem looked so angry, " Geet! I can't believe you could do that to me! thats it... you stupid wh****** I'll deal with you the way I usually do with girls.. I swear to GOD... GEET I'LL KILL YOU IF I HAVE TO... HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME!" said Prem as he clenched his first. " Don't you dare put a hand on me... " said Geet as she stepped back. She looked him in the eyes with anger.

" B****" said Prem. He suddenly slapped her on the face. She fell down and her nose began to bleed. She looked up at him angrily and she grabbed a vase and tried to hit him but he grabbed it in time and he threw it at her... it smashed around her arm and it began to bleed. Prem's eyes were blood red and he was angry... Geet stepped back and she ran towards the door. He quickly rushed up towards her but she got out in time... and she ran out... it was still raining.. she needed help.. She ran as fast as she could and Prem ran after her... Geet looked to the parking lot and it still had a car parked. Maan's BMW... She ran even faster and she ran up towards the parking lot...

She rushed towards his car and she started beating on the glass.. " MAAAAN.. MAAAAAAN" yelled Geet.

I hope you liked it! :)😊
Edited by Desigirl144 - 13 years ago