MG FF- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Chapter 30 Page 82 LAST - Page 40

Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome
Can't wait for the next one x
part 23
nice part................finally Maan realised that he loves Geet..............cont soon dear...............
amazing part..........finally maan admitted his feelings...........continue soon.......
awesome update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm

Chapter Twenty-Four
(Playing Around)

Geet smiled back and signaled him to come and join the bonfire party. Maan nodded and he sat beside Geet who was singing a song with so much fun that he could not stop but stare at her. She looked at him, " Maan? kya hua! gao naa?". " Geet.. you changed so fast?" said Maan. " Of course! all the kids were to dress up a little and I thought I would too." said Geet. Geet was dressed in a turquioise blue sari with her hair slightly clipped back.. and with light diamond studs and a light chain with a matching pendant. She looked so beautiful to him...

Suddenly, Anjali stood up and she said, " Okay shh!! guys! alright.. I have a game.. its called charades! and in this game we will have two teams that will elect one person to go up and I will whisper a movie in their ear and they have to act it out. And their teammates have to figure out what movie it is!!!"...

"Aree you readyy everyone!!!" yelled Anjali. Everyone said, " READDY!!". Anjali split the teams and when she came to Geet and her papa she said, " Oops... its an odd number.. papa you don't mind being on Geet maams team? I want to be on Payal's team.. please naa papaa". Maan smiled, " Sure princess.. go..". Anjali smiled, " Okay papaa.. thankyouu". Geet looked at Maan, " So coincidental... right Maan?". Maan grinned, " I dont know if its coincidence, but im liking it so far". She laughed.. " Wahi kay wahi flirt... grow upp Maan!!". He laughed at her comment,  " Yeah yeah.."

" OKAY GUYS! LETS START!... who's going to be the first one on the other team?!!" said Anjali. Geet looked around, " Come on guys! volunteer". " Nooo... now Geet maam volunteered herself!!! now she has to goo!! too bad" yelled Payal. " No. no.. give the kids the chance.." said Geet looking around. Nobody on the team was volunteering... and Maan said, " Go geet..". She looked at him and sighed, " Okay fine..."

Geet stood up and Anjali went on her tip toes and she whispered a movie to Geet... " noo Anjii.. I cant do itt" whispered Geet. " Maam! you have too" whispered Anjali. Geet sighed and went on... okay.. and then Geet thought for a second and then she pouted her lips... Maan grinned... and then ran her hands through her hair seductively.. and she did the moves of Rangeela... Maan smirked and watched Geet... and then Geet stopped.. " Okay thats enough.. guess naa!!". Maan looked at Geet and said, " Rangeela..."

" Yeahhh!!" said Geet as she jumped up in excitement. Maan laughed.. " Aajao.. behet jaoo..your turn is over maam!". Geet laughed and she sat back down blushing..

After a few minutes of the game went by and the kids were having so much fun... Anjali finally said, " There is ONE person that hasn't gone.. and thats papa!! he has too!!". Maan looked around and Geet put her hand on his arm, " Jao naa Maan..." He looked at her large eyes and he smiled and got up.

Anjali walked over to her papa and he knelt down for her to whisper, " I love you". " Anjali.. that isnt a movie..." frowned Maan. " Papaa hain naa.. do you watch more movies.. or do I?" said Anjali frowning a little. " Acha princess.. whatever you say.." said Maan as he got up. Anjali walked over to her seat and saw Maan standing there a little confused...

An idea sprung into Maan's mind and he smirked... he put his hand on his chest and Geet said, " I?". Maan nodded... and he continued and he put his hands together and joined them tightly with his fingers... " Heart?.. dil?" said Geet looking a little curious. Maan nodded in a no.. and he just stood there with his hands like that.. and she finally said, "Love?". Maan looked down and he smirked and he nodded... Geet smiled.. " Go on!!!". And he pointed his index finger straight ahead and moved his hand to point at Geet.. and she suddenly said, " YOU!" and then he moved his hand to point at Anjali. Geet frowned but she sort of smiled to herself.. and Anjali smirked, " YESS!! YOU GOT ITT!!". Geet yelled, " I LOVE YOU".

Maan turned around and he looked at Geet with a grin on his face. She realized what she had said and everyone giggled... " That's the movie Anjali?" said Geet a little red. Anjali nodded, " YEP!". Maan sat down beside Geet who was a little red, " Koi baat nahi.. hota hai.. mujhe bhi hua hai" winked Maan. She frowned, " Maan.. stop joking aroundd!". Maan laughed," Not everything is a joke Geet.."

She rolled her eyes, " Maan..." He laughed it off and she couldn't help but smile either. The kids played the game and then suddenly when Arush was about to go.. it started to rain... The kids jumped up and ran towards their tent. Geet and Maan were helping the kids go safely to their tents and then when they were done.. Geet was about to go into her cottage.. until Maan grabbed her hand and he started walking towards the gazebo that was fairly a distance away from the camp. " Maan! where are yout taking me.." said Geet as he pulled her hand and ran.." You'll see..." said Maan...

I hope you liiikkedd ittt ENJOY AND COMMENT!😊

cool dear... and me expecting a passionate dance next before prem coems in search of Geet...
great part
oohh rain dance is coming up!!
con't soon