love geet maan scenes
OMGGG Precap looks Breathtaking lol
Cant wait
pleaseeee update sooon plzzz
thank you
Posted: 13 years ago

Chapter Twenty-Two
(The Passion Burning Inside)

" HAYEE RABBAAA" yelled Geet as she ran up and flung herself in Maan's arms. He was caught off guard but she held onto him tightly. He relaxed himself a little bit and laughed a little, " Geet.. you are still scared of  the dark?". Geet only nodded and he laughed, " Hold on.."

He slowly broke of the embrace and Geet quickly grabbed onto his arms and she hid her face. He gently put his hand on hers and he led her through the little hallway. He found the kitchen and he opened a couple of drawers and finally found some candles. He then found a matchbox and he quickly took his hand off of hers and he lit the matches and lit the candle.

Geet saw the light and she looked up at Maan who was shining the candle between them. She looked up at his face and she could see his smooth face with his stubble evenly spread across his lower cheek and jawline. She slowly let go of his arm and she stepped back a little and looked around in embarassment.

Maan grinned and he looked intently into her large eyes that were so clear he could see his own reflection in. " Its okay Geet" said Maan with a husky tone. She slowly looked up at him again and she saw him grinning a little. " Shitt!" thought Geet...

Geet wanted to end the awkwardness and she went towards the other drawers and took out a couple of candles and she put them into little glass decoration pieces. Maan held the original candle guiding her through the house. She lit candles everywhere and she put the last one in the living room. She turned around and saw Maan and she smiled, " Thanks Maan". " For what?" said Maan grinning. " For lighting my path full of light..." said Geet with a shy smile. " I haven't done much" added Maan. " You have... done a lot Maan..." added Geet.

She laughed a little and turned around and then Maan grabbed onto her hand and pulled her towards him. She was caught off guard and she bumped into his hard chest. Maan put the candle down still holding her gaze. He took her hand and he kissed it sensually. She closed her eyes tightly and he had a smirk on his face. He started to kiss her wrist arms... and he spun her around softly and kissed her shoulders.

He could feel that Geet was wanting to melt into his arms. He smirked even more and moved her hair to the side and kissed her shoulder and slowly went to her neck where he stopped. Geet was breathing so hard...he could hear her heart beating so fast. He was teasing her and she could feel his cool breath teasing her neck. She had goosebumps all over her and Maan stepped back for a bit to see her reaction. She felt him step away from her and she stood there frozen and her dupatta slid off her shoulde and onto the ground.

He walked in front of her and he lifted her chin with his finger... " Open your eyes Geet" said Maan with a husky tone. She did what she was told and she opened her eyes to look into his. He smirked a little and she blushed so hard. He kissed her forhead and she stepped closer towards him. He kissed her forhead, then the side of her face...and he kissed her cheeks... and finally towards her lips. Her lips were trembling and he ran his thumb softly over her rosy lips. He inched his face closer and Geet closed her eyes once again and inched her face forward.

Their lips were only a few cm's away from eachother until the light came on. And they both stepped back looking around in embarassment. Maan breathed a little and he ran his fingers through his hair. Geet looked down and picked up her dupatta and she was flaming red. She looked around in embarassement not daring to look into Maan's eyes again. She would completely lose herself.

Maan broke the awkwardness, " Uh Geet.. um.. I'll go now.. Anji's waiting.."  He quickly walked off leaving Geet still a little tizzy from their... moment... She heard him shut the door behind him and she felt weak at her knees...

She sat down on her couch and she tried to calm herself down... " Geet! pagal ho gayi haai! teri sagaii ho gayi hai aur tu Maan kay saath romance kar rahi hai! think about how hurt your parents and Prem will be!". Geet rolled her eyes and laid on her couch thinking about what just happened. She sort of smiled to herself, " I can't believe this is actually happening... " She smiled even more, "I love him... I love him so much... barso kiya maine intezaar iss pal kay liye..."

She got up off of her couch and she went upstairs to freshen up. She didn't want to look like a sleepy person! It was bonfire night!!!

I hope you liked it! Enjoy and Comment!😊
Edited by Desigirl144 - 13 years ago
OMGGGGGGGG
That was HOTT
Lolz Romantic too
Hayeeeeee ..loved it
please update soon
cant wait
love this part
amazing
cant wait
thank youuu

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 13 years ago
wow that  was cute romance
super mindblowing
update pls cont soonnnnnnn
thanks pm
oh wow !!
that was sooo goodd !!
i wish it was longer thoughh
plz plzz udpate soonnn and make it longerrr !!
:D
fab update
Sooo romantic
Jus wish dat geet wasn't engaged den it Wud hav been betta
Cont soon Xx..,
Thx 4 the PM