Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
superb!

love is in the air!😳

continue soon!
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful updates dear. I am loving it and reading the updates, the film plays before my eyes. and you know this time I am seeing GC and DD instead of Shah Rukh and Kajol. You write it beautiflly.
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwwww loved it oye hoye maan tu toh maar gaya geet ko aise dekh ke
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 19
wow they are worser than kids......................loved it................the match is gonna be very interesting and hopefully some romance.....................Maan the arrogant and Geet the sherni.................
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 20
i loved it.................wow the chemistry is so hot and so breath taking................cont soon dear.............
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
just caught up with this FF....its awesome......
please add me to your pm list
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
both parts
brilliant love it
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter Twenty-One
(The Petty Argument)

" Papaa" called Anjali as she was waiting for Maan. Maan ran up towards her and said, " Anjali? kya hua? kyun chila rahi thi?". " I need to talk to you later papa.." said Anji. Maan put his hand on her cheek, " Okay.. anything else princess?". " Nothing.. gooo papaa!" said Anjali as she went into the line. Maan nodded and stepped back to watch Anjali from far. She was enjoying herself. Perhaps it was good for her to come out of Delhi and communicate with other than her usual friends at home. He thought, " Maybe Geet and I were destined to meet eachother here... frankly, I don't mind... par pata nahin kyun... Kuch Kuch Hota Hai..." He was so caught up in this thoughts that Geet tapped him on the shoulder.

He turned around to face her. " Hi Maan!" said Geet. " Kya dekh rahe ho?" asked Geet as she looked at the kids giggle and enjoy themselves in the relays. " Kuch nahin.. watching Anji... she reminds me so much of Pari didi... the same habits.. same face.. same everything" said Maan looking a little lost. " I know Maan... I don't know why but before I knew that you and Anjali are related, I thought she reminded me of someone and that someone was Pari" said Geet.

Maan looked at her, " You still remember Pari didi?". Geet smiled, " Of course Maan... she was probably my only female friend at that time... and not only was she your elder sister, she was one of my best friends.. you know that Maan and she still is one of my best friends". Maan melted at her sweet smile and he could not help but grin, " And me Geet? am I still your friend?". She blushed a little, " Of course Maan..."

He looked at her blush and he grinned even more, " So what is today's plan?". Geet looked at him, " Its bonfire night and we will be staying up a little late... if some kids wish to sleep, they can but its something that we always do in this camp!". Maan nodded, " Sure... can I stay for that?". Geet nodded, " Maan if you weren't someone I knew and if you were some other man that wanted to stay,I wouldn't let him stay".

" So does that mean I can stay here with you until the camp finishes?" said Maan trying not to sound a little obvious that he wanted to be around her. Geet wasn't stupid. She understood and only smiled, " Sure... you can stay as long as you want". Maan nodded and said, " Okay well... I'll see you later Geet...I have to catch up with work". Geet nodded and she saw him turn around and leave.

She smiled so hard, " Hayeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Geett!!". She blushed like a little girl and continued to watch the kids play.

On the other hand, Anjali was talking to Arush secretly, " Thanks Arush! you are a brilliant actor!". " You welcome Anjali... waisay you are a good actress yourself and you beat me up pretty well" said Arush smiling. " Woh to main hoon!" said Anjali laughing. " Friends even if you are Payal's friend?" said Arush offering his hand in a handshake. "Friends even if you are Payal's  twin brother.." said Anjali shaking his hand. " Btw... apne papa se nahi kehna.. warna mujhe mar dalenge... " said Arush jokingly. " Arush! my dad isn't  like that... and waisay who said that he was like that?" laughed Anjali. " Oh I assumed... acha Anji.. I'll see you later" said Arush as he smiled at her. " Bye Arush" said Anjali.

Anjali turned around and went to the relay where Geet was cheeering the kids on. She was about go in the line until she said, " Anjii.. come here". Anjali stopped and turned around," Ji maam?". " Geetanjali... where were you?" asked Geet with a small smile and one eyebrow up. Anjali looked around... " I was around..." Geet looked at her questioningly, " Anji.. I knew Pari and Pari didn't know how to lie and you don't either... whats up?".

An idea popped into Anjali's head and she acted all innocent, " Woh maam.. main aapko batati hoon.. asal mein woh.. maine aur Arush ne dosti karli hai.. kyunki usne mujhse maafi maangi thi... and I forgave him and he is really nice.. par.."

Geet looked at her intently, " Par?". "Woh papa na... Im scared that he'll find out and he will you know.. act all papa'ish bollywood movie..." said Anjali looking at her feet. Geet laughed, " itnay dramebaaz tumhare papa hain kya?". " Ji maam" said Anjali with an innocent face. " Double standards.. If he can be best friends with a girl and have many female friends.. why can't you have male friends?.." said Geet rolling her eyes. " Abhi baatati hoon.." said Geet. " Ji maam.. please explain it to him.. he won't understand unless you tell him". " Why me?" said Geet with one eyebrow up. " Kyunkii... he always use to talk about you.. Geet this.. Geet that.. always praising" said Anjali innocently.

Geet blushed..." Acha to yeh baat hai miss Geetanjali..." " Yes maam... thankyou maam!" said Anjali as she turned around and smirked.. " Good job Anjaliii" thought Anjalii. She laughed to herself, " This should be enough to ignite the firee Anjii!!". Geet looked a little disapointed, " Maan.. not fair.. at all..."

It was near evening time and the kids were eating their dinner and enjoying themselves..Geet came out of her house and she wore a black anarkali that was full sleeved and her hair was tied in a side pony tail again...

Geet was circulating around the tables and she along the way was talking to each group of children at each table. She was laughing along with them and she acted like a total kid. They absolutely loved Geet!

Maan on the other hand was watching her while sitting beside Anjali who was talking nonstop to Payal. Geet came to Anjali's table and she sat down beside Anjali. "Hi maam!!" said Anjali smiling. " Hi Anji.. are you enjoying yourself?" smiled Geet. " Yes maam...woh um maam.. papa?" said Anjali quietly. Geet understood and brought it up, " So Maan I heard that Anjali goes to an all girl's private school?". Maan looked up at her questioningly, " Yeah so?". " Shouldn't she be allowed to go to an Private school that has girls and boys"

Maan frowned, " The school Anji goes to is the best one in Delhi... she doesn't need to go there". " But you went to a co-ed school too... why can't Anjali?". " Geet.. why are you talking about this?" said Maan. " Because... she needs to make other friends..." said Geet. " She already has so many in Delhi... she is a total chatterbox" said Maan smiling a little. " Other than female friends?" said Geet. " Are you meaning MALE friends" said Maan with one eyebrow up.

" Great! I've ignited the fire... when it comes to boys... papa is so protective" thought Anjali as she smirked.

" YES male friends Maan" said Geet raising one eyebrow up at him. " She doesn't need any male friends.." snapped Maan. " Excuse me Mr. Double Standards... you were friends with me.. and you were MY male friend.." snapped Geet. " Anji... you know the rules... no boys" said Maan as he looked at Anjali. " Ji papa" said Anjali innocently. " OH UM EXCUSE ME JII.. Anji ko poora haq hai kay woh ladkon se dosti karay... with the right boys... you just think that she will have a boyfriend Maan" said Geet as she glared at him. " Tum Anji par trust nahi kartay kya?" said Geet. " Woh baat nahin hai Geet... she is a girl and you know boys..." said Maan.

" NO maan.. that isnt right! double standards... if boys can do it.. girls can too!" said Geet getting a little irriated. " Nope" said Maan. "What do you mean NO?" said Geet. " I mean it.. No" said Maan. Geet rolled her eyes, " Maan! you are so complicated". She got up off her seat and she stormed off. Maan sighed.. " Oh god... iss ladki kay saath argue karna to itna mushkil hai..."

" Papa.. aap jaa kar Geet maam ko mana lein.. unko bohot ghussa aaraha hai.. mere waja se.." said Anjali innocently. " No baby.. its not you.. I'll be back" said Maan as he kissed her forhead and got off his seat. " Jaein Papaaa jaldii jaldii!!" said Anjali. Maan nodded and went towards Geet's direction. " Geet!.. Geet yaar.. Im sorry.. maaf karnaa" called Maan as he walked behind her. Geet continued to storm off and he followed her... She opened the door to her house and he luckily ran up before she shut it on his face. They entered with Maan trying to get her to stop. Suddenly as Geet was about to turn around the light when off, leaving both in the dark house...

Precap: Rommmaaaanncee <33

I hope you liked itt!!😊  Enjoy and commentt!!

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow anjali she is little
evil love her so cute
fabulous update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm