Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Chapter Nineteen
(Excuse Me?)

" Papaaa" said Anjali looking a little guilty. Maan looked at her questioningly, " Anjali... what were you doing around here... aren't you suppose to be in your tent?". Anjali looked around and said, " Woh um papa.. main um woh kuch..ko diya tha... and I was trying to find it.. my bracelet.. ". Maan looked very suspicious but he shrugged it off, " Anji.. us bracelet ko choro.. Ill get you a new one..  and I need to see you settled properly in your tent and then I'll leave..". Anjali looked at him with wide eyes, " Pappa!? you're leaving? why?".

" No no Anjali im going to be in Pune and Im going to be dropping by very often to see you... Im just going to go to dadimaa and im going to be staying in the same hotel.." said Maan as he got out his blackberry and was about to check it.. Anjali tugged on his shirt, " Papaa... stay na.. for a few more hours and then go to the hotel..". He looked at her and she looked at him with pleading eyes. He couldn't say no to those eyes... and he nodded, " Okay Anjali.." Anjali smiled, " Oh papa! I love you..." She hugged him hard and then she quickly ran off towards her tent. He laughed a little and then went back to strolling around.. checking on his emails..

He was so caught up in doing that for a couple of minutes that he accidently bumped into Geet. She was about to fall until he dropped his phone and caught her... He looked straight into her hazel eyes and she stared right back at his chocolate brown ones. She snapped out of it and looked around awkwardly and all the kids had stopped to look. Some were giggling and Maan quickly helped her regain her balance and he said, " Geet... its a camp.. are you sure you should be wearing that?". Geet looked at him questioningly, " What's wrong with my clothes Maan?".

" Oh I don't know... its an anarkali.. and its white.. there's mud all over the place.... and its a camp.. why are you wearing that.. it doesn't suit to the environment". She laughed, " Maan... we are not in the wilderness and btw this is a park and a cottage is located RIGHT there... and I don't have to do much either... its my volunteers and my head staff handling most of it.. and btw Maan.. you aren't wearing "camp" friendly clothes either..."He looked ather... she had a point, " Geet... I just got here.. I didn't know.." said Maan.

Geet laughed, " Which is why Mr. Khurana... you should look at yourself before you start looking at others.." Those words hit Maan straight in the heart and he took it a little offensively, " What do you mean Geet?". She saw him getting irriated and she went  on, " Maan.. if me wearing an anarkali or sari was that bad... I would've never worn it...". " Geet... are you sure it isn't hard for you to walk in that or even breath in that..? I mean you could hardly manage jeans the last time I saw you" smirked Maan. Geet squinted her eyes in anger, " Excuse me? It doesn't mean that im incapable of doing anything..." Maan laughed... " If you say so!". She got a little angry, " Fine Mr. Khurana...".

Suddenly, from the other side Geet and Maan heard kids arguing and fighting. They stopped their arguement and looked over to see a big group of kids cheering two other kids in the middle! The girls were chanting Anjali and the boys were chanting Arush! Geet got a little worried and she quickly ran towards the big group and Maan ran after her..

Geet went into the middle of the crowd and saw Anjali almost beating the crap out of the guy. She was punching him in the guts and face. Maan came in beside Geet and he looked at Anjali. She was seriously beating him up... she looked so angry. Maan quickly came in the middle of the fight and dragged Anjali away and Geet went in and helped Arush up... Maan looked at Anjali who was so angry. Her eyes got red and wide when she was soooo angry! " GEETANJALI SINGH KHURANA... WHAT WERE YOU DOING FIGHTING?" saiid Maan loudly.

" PAPPAAA LET ME BEAT HIM UP... HE THINKS GIRLS ARE WEAK.. AND THEY CAN'T PLAY BASKETBALL... STUPID LOSER ARUSH I HATE YOUUU!!" yelled Anjali as she tried to get out of her fathers hold to beat Arush up even more. "EHHH LOSER KISKO BOLA?... LADKIYAAN BASKETBALL NAHI KHEL SAKTI... TUM LADKIYAAN BUS ZINDAGII BHAR STUPID HI RAHOGI.. .." said Arush sticking his tongue out. Anjali was FURIOUS and Geet saw her getting so angry... " ARUSH SHARMA! BE QUIET THIS INSTANT...THAT WAS NOT NICE..." said Geet loudly.

Maan looked towards Geet and suddenly said, " Arush is right.." . Geet turned around to face him with one eye brow up, " Excuse me?". Anjali calmed down a bit and Maan put her down and she stood there with her arms crossed... " No seriously... Arush theek keh raha hai.. " said Maan so calmly. He smirked and Geet got so angry. She pulled Arush behind her and Maan pulled Anjali behind him... She came upto his face and said, " Ladkiyaan basketball khel sakti hain..."

" noooo they can't Handa.." said Maan smirking. He was testing her patience... he wanted to see the old Geet back. " Kaun basketball main cheat karthata..?" said Geet in the most calmest tone she could fine. Maan looked around, " You?"." And kids... your Geet maam use to lose every match in the morning.." said Maan smirking." Excuse me!you cheated half the time!... you only won by cheating!!" said Geet in a angry tone. He laughed, " Fine Handa.. its a challenge...you and I... basketball match.. tomorrow..." She rolled her eyes, " Be prepared to lose Khurana..." " We'll see about that ... until then.. take care of your sari and anarkali maam.." winked Maan as he took Anjali's hand and walked away. Geet opened her mouth in shock! " Excuse me!? thats it Khurana.. you're going down.."

All the kids were giggling...and Geet turned around, " Go back to your tents and the volunteers will tell you of your task of today and then its dinner...". The kids stopped giggling and went away into their own tents..

Geet stormed off into her house... she got in and went straight to her room... She sat on her bed and took a deep breath... " What does he think he is?". She laid on her bed for a while playing with her necklace and she finally calmed down.. it was almost dinner time... She changed into a different  anarkali  that was red in color and tied her hair in a side pony tail... she put on her sandles and head out the door... She approached the picnic tables that had huge lights around them and kids giggling and eating... She approached every table, asking if anyone needed anything. She was finally calm and she approached Anjali's table and found Maan sitting beside her and eating.

She looked at him and squinted her eyes and she looked towards Anjali. There was a space empty beside her and she sat down beside her. Anjali looked at Geet who was glaring at Maan with angry eyes. He only laughed, " Anjali.. tell Geet that she looks better in an anarkali.. especially in a red one..". Geet stopped for a second and tried not to smile,  and she said, " Anjali.. tell your papa that I appreciate his comment... but I like sari's better". Anjali faked irriation with the two, " You two are just kids!... ". She rolled her eyes and continued eating. Geet laughed..." I think she's right Maan... we are acting like kids.. waisay aapko kuch chahiye kya?". Maan looked at her... jokes aside she looked so pretty... the anarkali definitely suited her figure... she looked so nice...

That evening was over and Maan had said bye to Anjali and promised he would come back tomorrow... he left and Anjali as usual updated Dadimaa of everything. All dadimaa could do is giggle.. " Ohhh I senseee loveeeeeeeeee..." " Dadimaa.. they act like total strangers one minute and then they act like their old selves one second.. kya karun.. i feel like im stuck in between two kids!". " Bete... you haven't seen it all yet... anyways acha so jao bete... its late... bye beta!" said Dadimaa. Anjali yawned and put down the phone.

I hope you liked it!!! Enjoy and comment

Edited by Desigirl144 - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
me loving it dear plz udpate it soon...
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part......and i simply loved the last part...continue soon.....
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
Luvd it how Maan challenged Geet cuz he wanted 2 see her in her old form again
Awww poor anjali stuck between 2 little kids lol
Can't w8 4 the basketball match
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved d update..
owsome..
update soon..
crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
LOved it!! 👏 thank you for the pm!
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
super amazing pls
cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm

LOVIN' IT ;D

aaaah yaaaaaaaaaay basketball match in the next part wooo! ;)
continue sooooooooooon xx
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hehe im so glad u made geet wear anarkalis along with saris.
Coz geet looks gorgeous in anarkalis ;)

Cant wait for the BB match and for ur additions to it ;)
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter Twenty
(Dil Haara)

The next morning, Geet had gotten up early again and she got ready to help prepare breakfast for the kids. She wore her simple and most favorite black sari and she clipped her hair up.. she totally forgot that she was going to challenge Maan today... she was so busy figuring out paperwork with Mr. D' Souza. It was 8am and as soon as she got out of her house she found kids already running towards the washrooms to brush their teeth. She was so happy after a long time! Not only these kids... but something else made her happy too!

She was strolling along and she watched as the kids giggled and talked loudly as they walked towards the washrooms and chasing eachother around. She smiled warmly and admired the sun that was shining. But her eyes were truly searching for someone else and she was caught up in thinking deeply.

Suddenly, she bumped into someone and she sort of fell back... " Sorry! I didn't see you there" said Geet as she regained her balance. She looked up and saw Maan grinning. He was eyeing her and she blushed... " Good Morning Geet" said Maan in a husky voice. A smiled crept on her face and she said, " Good Morning Maan". "Walk?" said Maan. Geet nodded and walked with Maan and for a few minutes they were silent.

Until, Maan and Geet both spoke at the same time, " So?". They looked at eachother and laughed. " Okay so seriously Geet.. tum itni badal gayii... so graceful... so successful.. kaisay?" said Maan. Geet looked at him intently, " Maan... its been ten years... one goes farther than University within that time period..."

" True That Geet..." said Maan as he put his hands in his pocket. He looked at her and he noticed she clipped her hair up...Geet looked straight ahead and she didn't know what to say now. " Acha... Anjali kahaan hain?" said Geet. "She's gone to brush her teeth and change her clothes...but she is going to be here in about two minutes" said Maan.

Suddenly from behind, Maan heard, " Papaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa". Maan and Geet turned around... Maan smiled and knelt down. Geet looked at him questioningly. Anjali ran into Maan's arms and hugged him, " Papaa.. I missed you... kahaan thay aap!". Geet smiled and stepped back a little. " I was right here princess... waisay tum to papa ko bhool gayii ho!" said Maan looking at Geet with the corner of his eyes. Anjali looked at Maan... " Wait. NO... main aapse naraaz hoon.. kya Anji.. pagal hai tu... papa.. main aapse naraaz hoon.. FINAL". She broke out of his embrace and crossed her arms and glared at Maan.

He grinned..." Why princess.. maine kya kiya?". " kya kiya apne? excuse me... Mr. Khurana JI...you took the stupid boys side... my Geet maam will win your match!" said Anjali as she walked to stand beside Geet. Geet smirked, " See.. I even have your daughter on my side Maan..!". Geet put her arm around Anjali's shoulder, " My Pari and Anji are here with me... ". Anjali smirked, " See papa! Geet maam is the best!!! eat and west... Geet maam is the best!". Geet and Anjali laughed... " Okay ladies... now its my turn... after breakfast Handa.. you and me...basketball match" said Maan with one eyebrow up with a smile. Geet totally forgot about it but she tried acting like she didn't so she only smiled at him.

"Done... Mr. Khurana.." said Geet taking her hand out for handshake. Maan shook her hand and it sent shivers down her back. She took her hand away suddenly and she smirked.." Chalo Anjali..." Anjali walked with Geet and turned around to stick out her tongue. Maan laughed and walked behind them.

After breakfast, Geet had quickly helped clean up and she went towards the basketball hoop area and she found Maan sitting there spinning the ball around with his index finger. He saw Geet and he smirked... "Anji.. Arush..". The kids both came out and Anjali went on Geet's side and Arush on Maan's side. " Be prepared to lose Sharma..." said Anjali smirking. " Get a life Khurana... you'll lose..." said Arush rolling his eyes. " Maan... I'll be nice and let you start" said Geet as she tied her pallu tightly around her waist and she tucked it in. She tied her hair up and she took off her  jewellry. Maan looked quite amused... " Okay.. as you wish".

Maan started dribbling the ball and Geet ran towards Maan. Maan ran as he bounced the ball and Geet was trying to block him. He continued to dribble the ball around teasing her... She said, " Maan! your phone!". Maan stopped and put the ball down to get his phone! It was his blackberry!... She rolled her eyes and she ran and took the ball away. He glared at her.." Cheater!".

She rolled her eyes, " Stop being so guilible Khurana..." She dribbled the ball blocking him from behind.. and she spun around him ducking underneath and she almost made a shot until Maan ran up and he stealthily pulled her pallu out. She was shocked and she almost fell until Maan caught her. She looked at him with surprised eyes, " MAAAN! He smirked, " What goes around comes around..."

" Maan Singh-" began Geet as she glared at him. He was lost in her eyes and she noticed... She continued to stare at him trying not to blush. He looked into the deep hazel eyes that were lined carefully with kajal. Her soft skin made him want to caress it... His strong hands were holding her delicate and petite body. He could feel the soft skin of her back and he said, " I win Handa..." Geet blushed and she could feel his strong arms holding her. Even if she was about to fall off the tip of a bridge, if he was holding her, she could never fall...

Geet snapped out of her thoughts and she looked around embarassed, " Maan... the kids..". He snapped out of it and helped her up... They stepped away from eachother and Geet fixed her sari and Maan straightened out his shirt and ran his fingers through his hair... She looked at him," You win..". " But you defeated me with your eyes" mumbled Maan. " Maan.. apne kuch kaha?" said Geet pretending not to hear that. He looked at her and grinned, " Oh no.. nothing.." She nodded and found Anjali and Arush gone. " Where did they go?" asked Geet looking around.

The sun was shining down very hard and I guess wearing black wasn't the most smartest thing. She was feeling hot and she opened up her hair and she fixed it... Maan continued to look at her... but he looked away as soon as he heard, " Papaa!". He excused himself and he ran towards Anjali who was at one of the relays that were set up for the kids. She  and turned around... she closed her eyes tightly, " Hayee rabbaa! Geeeeeeeeeeeet". She was so happy... She calmed herself and tried not to smile.. and she turned around and walked towards the relays...

I hope you liked it! Enjoy and Comment😊