Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Chapter Eighteen
(Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha Pyar Kay Kabil Mujhe)

Almost the whole day the kids were in the tent and the forecast predicted even more rain at around midnight. Maan and Geet were inside the cottage and well, Anjali was still spying on them!

Maan turned towards the window and Anjali quickly ducked her head... he looked outside and the rain had cleared up and it was just cloudy outside. He turned to Geet and said, " Uhm... Geet.. baarish rukh gayii hai... I should go...". Geet smiled, " Sure Maan... although it is a small world! and Im glad I could see you after a while.. ten years is a long time!". Maan nodded and he got up. He looked around for his shirt and Geet knew what he was looking for.

" Maan, your shirt is over there...." said Geet pointing behind him. He turned around and saw that his shirt had been ironed. " Geet? did you iron this?" said Maan looking a little surprised. " Remember when I disappeared for a few minutes? I found your shirt drenched and I thought I would iron it dry..." said Geet as she put the plates into the sink. He smiled, " Thanks Geet.. I really appreciate it..".

Geet looked up at him with her large eyes and caught his gaze again and she smirked, " Maan... its okay..." She went back to do doing her chores until her dori's were bothering her. They kept on untying and it was very embarassing...

She was trying to tie it around her and at the same time she was trying to tie her hair up. Maan looked at her and he just could not stop himself. He walked towards her and their bodies were inches away and she could feel his cool breath on her shoulder. He moved her hair to the side and he took the two dori's and slowly tied them. He could feel the soft skin of her back and the beauty of it. She was about to melt in his arms... Why was he so good at stealing her mind, body and soul?

He finished tying her dori's and he moved her hair to the back covering it.  She closed her eyes and she felt like she was going to melt... his cool breath sent shivers down her body... He could feel her heartbeat getting faster each time he breathed. Without a word he smirked and stepped back. He turned around and went into the little room to put on his shirt. Geet was still standing there frozen and she realized that Maan wasn't near her anymore. She opened her eyes and she blushed...

Maan went into the kitchen again and Geet quickly went back to finishing cleaning the kitchen. Maan looked at her and said, " Geet... uhm main chalta hoon.. actually I'll be staying around the area because of Geetanjali... until her camp finishes... If you don't mind". Of course Geet didn't mind! It was MAAN! But she turned around and smiled, " Okay Maan... but you are my only exception..." Maan raised and eye brow and smirked, " Why miss Hilter... are you going to be a strict " Geet Maam" and kick all the parents out?". She laughed... it had been a long time since Maan heard her laugh. And to tell you the truth He loved it.

" Oh don't be silly, I just say it because these kids will get use to being independant instead of always relying on their mom or dad" said Geet. " Geet... not all kids are like you were..." said Maan. Geet turned around and put her hands on her waist," Maan... Im not telling them to be like me but to learn the idea of being independant, who knows they might have a tragic accident and they are all alone?"." I'm their teacher and a role model, I have to teach them the importance of being independent" said Geet. 

Maan smirked, " Okay Geet... I give up.... I won't even try arguing with you". Geet smirked, " This was not the Maan I knew... he would always argue with me...you've changed Khurana..." "Only to impress you Handa.." winked Maan as he took out his keys and left out the door. Geet was surprised. Did Maan just shut Geet Handa up?

Geet frowned but she turned around and went back to doing the dishes. She stopped for a second and she quickly dried her hands and looked out the window to see Maan leave. She felt like an idiot, but she couldn't stop herself. She saw him leave and his walk was the same. Typical arrogant and proud. She saw him disappear into one of the tents and she turned around and went towards the kitchen.

She looked around and she smiled so hard! She started to dance around! As if she was a teenage girl again! From the window, Anjali was still watching and she could not stop giggling! She called her dadimaa and said, "DM! Loweee shuru ho gayaa!!!!". Her dadimaa laughed, " I knew it! Good job Anji.. acha beta.. keep me updated.. I have a feeling your papa will come to see me now..."

" Acha dm! good luck! LOVE YOUU <33" said Anjali as she shut the phone. She looked around from behind and saw her papa looking for her. And she rolled her eyes. She tactfully went towards her tent trying to dodge everyone! , but someone tapped her on the shoulder, " Miss Khurana... where do you think you are going?". Anjali turned around slowly and saw the person and she had her eyes wide open...

I Hope you liked it! Enjoy and comment!😊

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesomee....
Wonda hu it is dat tapped anjali?
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the Pm
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great part :D
Loved the dori scene ;)
Yaar anjali didnt caught cold? Hehe. Who caught anji? :o.
Cant wait for the next update ;)
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love both part
it was cute maaneet
scene amazing update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it but who is the person who caught anjali is it maan or geet?
VirIka4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing and interesting storyline ... Please do continue ... Can you please add me to your PM list ... Please and Thank you  :)
Thaaaanx :D
Loved itttt
Continue sooooooon!! X
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: GEETOdhaniLover

Amazing and interesting storyline ... Please do continue ... Can you please add me to your PM list ... Please and Thank you  :)

Sure will!! :)
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing...both parts were superb.......continue soon..........n thnx for the pm.......
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great updates, loved the interactions between maan and geet, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!