MG FF- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Chapter 30 Page 82 LAST - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
why you ended this part so soon??????

i just cn't wait 4 the next part!

plzzz continue soon!
Nice FF.. But I can't imagine it with Maan and Geet. Instead I'm thinking of SRK and Kajol. πŸ˜Š
Update soon..
U-p-D-a-T-e     S o O n   πŸ˜†
Edited by maangeetcrazy - 13 years ago
that was awesome now cant wait till they meet update soon and thanks for the pm

Chapter Sixteen
(So We Meet Again)

Anjali giggled so hard... this was it!.. Geet and her papa were to meet.. again!

Geet got a little angry... " Mr. D'souza! I told no parents.. but why am I seeing one coming!". Mr. D'Souza looked so worried, " uh maam. woh um.. sorry..". Geet rolled her eyes and stood there.. she waited for the parent to come... Her expression reflected irriation.. " Mr.D'Souza I have put the administration in your control! And I hope I don't have to rethink my decision!" said Geet glaring at Mr. D'Souza. " no no.. maam woh.. I didn't know.. maaam.. please.. I really didn't know" said Mr.D'Souza who was very afraid at that moment.

Maan got out of the car.. as usuall.. he was wearing his black dress pants with his short sleeved collared shirt... and waistcoat and his black sunglasses... he looked dashing... He walked towards the camp with a serious expression... Payal started to screech, " OOO! is that your papa Anjali! hes so dashing!". " Shutup Payal.." said Anjali trying not to get distracted.

Geet squinted her eyes because the man's back was toward her and Maan contined to walk towards her table looking straight ahead. He looked around at every table and then he saw Anjali waving at him and smiling. He walked towards her table and stopped. He was about to say something to Anjali until someone tapped his shoulder, " Eyy! Hello excuse mee! aap kaun hai!" said Geet as she looked so irritated.

He turned around and took off his sunglasses and he froze. Geet realized who it was and softened her expression and went cold.She felt as if someone was clawing at her wounds again but then her heart was beating faster and faster. Maan looked at Geet in sheer disbelief and he didn't know what to say. He was completely speechless.

Geet on the other hand was just shocked. She looked at Maan in surprise. She didn't know what to say either. Maan snapped out of it and he looked at Geet and he was completely stunned again...

" Ge..Geet?" said Maan as he still could not believe his eyes. He looked at her... she changed so much... she didn't wear her tomboyish clothes... she didn't have frizzy curly hair... she her hair was straight and she wore light makeup which it highlighted her eyes. " Why didn't he notice them before..? He knew that they were hazel but he never looked at them that way... Her eyes were beautiful and so was her face... he never could imagine Geet to be this beautiful.He noticed her beautiful simple red sari that she looked drop dead gorgeous in. Hell! he didn't know that Geet could even dress up or even tie a sari. His heart skipped a beat. But it was final...Maan could not take his eyes off of her at all.

"Ma.Maan?" said Geet as she was stunned.He changed... he didn't wear t-shirts and sweatpants anymore and he was dressed up handsomly. He wore a red dress shirt and black dress pants with a black waist coat. The his figure was more lean now with his arms looking long and strong. His chocolate brown eyes and M shaped lips maturely fit on his face. He looked maturely handsome. Geet noticed his deep red shirt and the shirt fit his form perfectly. Not too tight. Not too loose. She didn't recognize the Maan that was standing in front of her.Her cheeks were flaming red and she had an urgency to look down but couldn't take her eyes off of him either. She had the same fluttery feeling in her stomach.

Anjali noticed the eyelock between her father and Geet and she could not help but smirk. Everyone went back to doing their work whereas Maan and Geet were still standing there. Maan broke into a smile and said, " Hi Geet... nice to see you again... after a long time..." Geet snapped out ofher thoughts and looked a little embarassed and she looked to the ground trying not to smile.. but she looked at him again.. and smiled, " Hi Maan... nice to see you again..." Maan took out his hand for a handshake and Geet shook his hand. As soon as they touched they both felt a shiver down their backs... Geet took her hand away quickly and turned around, " Kids.. go back to your work..."

Maan smiled and walked towards Anjali and knelt down, " Anjali... why did you leave baby? I told you not to... and you didn't listen to me..." Geet looked at them...So Anjali is actually Maan's daughter? She closed her eyes.." Geet.. its too late..." Maan continued..." Anji. you and I need a little one on one talk..." Anjali was a little worried, " Papa please let me stay... please.!". Maan looked away impatiently but finally gave up, " Fine Anjali...". Anjali smiled and hugged her papa and went back to doing her work and talking to Payal.

Maan stood up and walked in front of Geet who was standing there still a little shocked from their meeting after ten long years. " Geet... you want to go for a walk?" said Maan. Geet nodded and they started to walk and it was awkward...but Geet broke the silence and said, " So Anjali is your daughter?". Maan looked at her and she looked at him... their hearts skipped a beat again and Maan said, " Long story Geet..." Geet nodded but Maan continued, " I have to tell you before you start thinking things..." Geet looked at him and frowned, " Go on Maan..."

Maan didn't know why but her sweet voice was so appealing to his ears... why hadn't he felt that before? Maan snapped out of his thoughts and said, " Geet... Anjali is not my biological daughter...". Geet stopped and turned towards him, " What?". " Anjali is Pari didi's daughter" said Maan. Geet raised an eye brow, " Where is Pari? and why does Anjali call you papa?". Maan closed his eyes and sighed, " Pari didi died Geet... she gave me Anjali in my arms and Arjun died of cancer a few months before...". Geet went cold... and she felt herself tearing up, " Pari is..."... Maan sensed that she was about to cry and he didn't know why but he had the urgency to hug her... keep her protected in his arms..

A tear slipped from Geet's eye.. and she was completely speechless and Maan went on, " Pari didi died while giving birth to Anjali... she knew that there was a risk in her pregnancy...but she went on because she and Arjun were waiting for the child for a long time... and I adopted Anjali giving her my name and giving her the title of my daughter..."

Maan saw tears rolling down Geet's eyes and he wiped her tears and suddenly Geet hugged him... she hugged him so hard... Maan was so surprised...but he felt good for the first time in ten years... and he put his strong arms around her.. engulfing her in his embrace..

Geet cried so much.. and Maan was still hugging her... her tiny self was in his arms...

She realized that it had gone too far and she looked at her left hand that was on Maan's chest.. and she saw her ring. She broke out of his embrace and he was caught off guard but he quickly gathered himself and Geet wiped her tears, " Maan.. lets go sit over there..." Maan nodded and they sat down on a bench and she had to ask him a question that was constantly ringing in her head.

She spoke up, " Maan... where is... Tina?". Maan went cold for a bit and he replied, " I never got married Geet... it was Tina's dream to go to medical school and become a doctor... she had been waiting for that moment all her life and I realized that day and she refused to marry me and then I realized that our so called love was just an university infatuation..." Something in Geet was feeling sorry for Maan... but happy... she knew Tina wasn't good for him but the good friend she was... she never said anything... And now Maan wasn't with her anymore. She felt so happy inside her heart.

Suddenly it started to rain really hard and Geet opened her mouth in shock!" Hayee rabbaa! I was not ready for this! kya karoon!". Maan looked at her and laughed a little, " Tum waisi ki waisi ho Geet..." The rain was pouring down hard and they were completely drenched!

Geet looked at him... she realized he looked hotter when he was wet. The droplets of water were trickling off his face and she felt like caressing his face... Geet snapped out of her daydream and got up.She looked around and saw the kids running into the tents... and some playing outside.. in the rain. She sighed.. " Hayyee rabbaa!! challooo!!!".

Maan nodded and started to walk and as soon as Geet started to walk very fast and he heard her payals making light sounds against the rain.He noticed her... completely wet... the sari hugging her body and showing her curves... and her hair completely drenched and droplets of water were trickling off her hair, arms, back.. and face. The droplets of water missed her eyes but they trickled off her long eyelashes. He could not keep his eyes off of her. He felt like taking her tiny body into his arms again. But she soon started to run faster and they were making louder sounds that sounded so appealing to his ears. Was this really his Geet?

I hope you liked it! Enjoy and Comment!😊

Edited by Desigirl144 - 13 years ago
LOVED IT ... THank you for letting geet know that Maan is still single  πŸ˜Š
Lovely update
finally maan & geet met
wow both couldnt take their eyes off each other at first sight
awww anjali quietly admiring maaneet
lol payal calling maan dashing
oooh hoping 4 sum rain romance
cont soon Xx...

Thx 4 the PM

OMG! I love it.

update another part pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
awesum update
atleast u didn't keep d suspense of Angi from Geet
Maan was honest
luved it